+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Newkraftham

Aug 26, 2018
App. Filed.......
03-07-2018
Hey everyone, don't freak out. We are a July 3rd applicant with no AOR yet and I am on a few forums. As of Friday Sep.7th I have heard they are just starting to process the 25th. It is just backlogged. Is anyone on this group sponsoring an American our of curiosity??

Sep 3, 2018
Hey everyone, don't freak out. We are a July 3rd applicant with no AOR yet and I am on a few forums. As of Friday Sep.7th I have heard they are just starting to process the 25th. It is just backlogged. Is anyone on this group sponsoring an American our of curiosity??
25 of what month??

Saurabh_Trivedi

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
5th July-2018. Still waiting for AOR the first email. So much Stressful, i called twice same reply. wait, dont worry. but how can i not be worry? They dont say actually the file sent to Sydney by them or not? and if yes, then on what date Sydney office received it? they do not have any tracking.

Just say Don't worry, all fine , but how can i trust you officer ? Fucked up ........

Reactions: singleman

hstanfordsalmon

Sep 11, 2018
Hi All,

I applied under Family Sponsorship 9 weeks ago now and still haven't received an initial email to say processing has started. I am outside of Canada so cannot call their helpline. Can anyone advise whether this period of time is such that I need to chase or is it normal? Looking at previous comments, there seems to be a backlog.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Henry

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi All,

I applied under Family Sponsorship 9 weeks ago now and still haven't received an initial email to say processing has started. I am outside of Canada so cannot call their helpline. Can anyone advise whether this period of time is such that I need to chase or is it normal? Looking at previous comments, there seems to be a backlog.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Henry
AOR is taking a little longer these days, for the most part all you can do it wait. Otherwise:

IRCC contacts and websites
  1. Phone (from within Canada): 1 888 242 2100.
  2. Phone (from outside of Canada): 1 613 944 4000.

Raymond Leung

May 15, 2018
Welcome to Family Class Sponsorship JULY 2018 thread - OUTLAND

Hi,

Feel free to ask questions, share thoughts and seek advice.

What happens after submitting my application?

If your application is complete, you will receive Acknoledgment of Receipt (AOR1) whithin 60 days, usually 45 to 56 days via email.

Then, if eligible, the sponsor will receive the Sponsor Approval email(SA) which contains the UCI (Unique Client ID) and application number to use for tracking the status of the application.

Then, if not submitted with the application:

1. Police Check Certificate Request(PCC)

2. Medical Exam Request

3. Request to pay for PR Card (RPRF)

4. Request to submit additional documents, 5. Request for any additional documents that were missing from your application.

At this stage, you can check the status of your application online(ECAS) or link your application to GCKEY.

Then you might receive a file transfer email to the Local Visa Office(VO).

God speed

Hello!

We have send the application documents (family spouse sponsorship) on 6/7 from Hong Kong & confirmed it was delivered on 11/7 by post office, but wait for over 60 days and do not received any confirmation eMail from the Ca Immigation Office, anyone have the same situation & is it normal? Thanks for any sharing from you for this issues!

Thanks & Regards!

Raymond Leung

Raymond Leung

May 15, 2018
Dear all,

We send the application documents (family spouse sponsorship) on 6/7 from Hong Kong & confirmed it was delivered on 11/7 by post office, but wait for over 60 days and do not received any confirmation eMail from the Ca Immigation Office, anyone have the same situation & is it normal? Thanks for any sharing from you for this issues!

Thanks & Regards!

Raymond Leung

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

We send the application documents (family spouse sponsorship) on 6/7 from Hong Kong & confirmed it was delivered on 11/7 by post office, but wait for over 60 days and do not received any confirmation eMail from the Ca Immigation Office, anyone have the same situation & is it normal? Thanks for any sharing from you for this issues!

Thanks & Regards!

Raymond Leung
Why don't you post in the thread below? According to one of the previous post and timeline, it took 3-4 months to receive confirmation from CPC. You should post your questions there from now on:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/hong-kong-timeline.82193/page-272

princessbadillo

Jun 16, 2018
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
03-07-2018
Hi! I received the AOR1 last 2nd of September and now (Sept. 11) I received the Sponsorship Eligibilty Decision that I was approved. I wonder what’s next? We’ve already sent the PCC, schedule A and Right of Permanent Residence Fee upfront.