IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15/03/2019
Med's Request
08/03/2019
Med's Done....
26/03/2019
I would say it could be either or. Yes, I don't think you should worry too much. It could still be a couple of weeks before they contact you. But there could maybe still be a chance it could be sent back. However I believe if it's been this long, it would have been sent back already if there were any mistakes? I just entered in my personal information every day into GCKey and eventually it pinged that my application was in the system, and I was able to do this before recirecing AOR
Thank you for replying. How do you create a GCKey before receiving an AOR? I was of the understanding that an online account couldn’t be created until the first notification is received.

Wnasir9

Star Member
Sep 4, 2018
Hi everyone! I've followed this conversation back several pages. Am I correct that I shouldn't worry yet if our application was received on July 12, 2018 and we haven't heard anything at all so far? Is there still a chance they could return/refuse our application?
I'm July 12/2018 as well, and straight silence!

Reactions: Eelhsa

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Thank you for replying. How do you create a GCKey before receiving an AOR? I was of the understanding that an online account couldn’t be created until the first notification is received.
You can create a GCKey account anytime. You can only link your application there though once it has been activated. Personally, I was able to link our application a day before receiving AOR. Some have done it up to a week prior. You just have to keep trying with different information sets.

OopsShesDoinItAgain

Mar 30, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
LON
App. Filed.......
03-07-2018
AOR Received.
12-10-2018
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11-12-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
Hello everyone!
So... Today is my birthday and Canada gave me the biggest gift I could ask for.. I received PPR today! Still can't believe it! I'm seriously starting to think that the officer sent it today on purpose hahaha! Btw, here's my timeline:

Outland, Sponsor in Canada, PA in Italy:

App received: July 3rd
AOR1: September 28th
ECAS in process: September 28th
DM on ECAS for sponsor: October 2nd
Medical Request: October 2nd
Sponsor Approval: October 4th
Medical Exam: October 9th
Medical Passed: October 11th
BGC started: October 12th
PPR: October 18th

My VO is Mississauga, I didntd receive any email about the transfer though.

Good luck to everyone!!
Wow !!
That's brilliant news.

Thanks for sharing - this gives hope to the rest of us.

Enjoy your birthday!!

s_n _10

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hi everyone! I've followed this conversation back several pages. Am I correct that I shouldn't worry yet if our application was received on July 12, 2018 and we haven't heard anything at all so far? Is there still a chance they could return/refuse our application?
I am July 9th applicant along with many other July applicants who have not heard anything. I spoke to an agent, if there was stuff missed it would have been returned. Hang in there for few more weeks, that's what the agent advised me.

May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018
Hello everyone!
So... Today is my birthday and Canada gave me the biggest gift I could ask for.. I received PPR today! Still can't believe it! I'm seriously starting to think that the officer sent it today on purpose hahaha! Btw, here's my timeline:

Outland, Sponsor in Canada, PA in Italy:

App received: July 3rd
AOR1: September 28th
ECAS in process: September 28th
DM on ECAS for sponsor: October 2nd
Medical Request: October 2nd
Sponsor Approval: October 4th
Medical Exam: October 9th
Medical Passed: October 11th
BGC started: October 12th
PPR: October 18th

My VO is Mississauga, I didntd receive any email about the transfer though.

Good luck to everyone!!
Congrats! Do you have any idea how long it takes for Rome VO to return the passport and CoPR??

Reactions: iceNikki

samantha.bonin

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2018
AOR Received.
September 29, 2018
File Transfer...
October 26, 2018
Med's Request
October 2, 2018
Med's Done....
October 16, 2018
Passport Req..
December 14, 2018
Like someone else stated, you can create a GCKey at any time. Just sign up using your email. When entering your information to see if your application was started, I just used my personal information like birthday, first and last name, passport info or birth place etc - since I did not have the unique id or application number (this information all comes from the permanent resident application). And since it was just my husband and I on our application, I had the last number as 2 for how many people are part of the application. Previously, I had been entering 1, because I thought it just meant me and other family members not counting the sponsor. But that number DOES include the sponsor.

Anyway, long story short, you can create a GCKey. If you have a representative, the rep has the account, not you

Mr.Asiwaju

Oct 18, 2018
80% of all cases are completed within 12 months.

There are some who are done within 5-6, and others who take 10-12. Mainly it depends on the visa office handling the application.

The New Delhi visa office is known here to be rather slow.

Any one knows how long it takes for an applicant from Nigeria?

Eelhsa

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Ohio, United States of America
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
03/07/2018
Doc's Request.
31/10/2018
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05/11/2018
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15/03/2019
Med's Request
08/03/2019
Med's Done....
26/03/2019
Like someone else stated, you can create a GCKey at any time. Just sign up using your email. When entering your information to see if your application was started, I just used my personal information like birthday, first and last name, passport info or birth place etc - since I did not have the unique id or application number (this information all comes from the permanent resident application). And since it was just my husband and I on our application, I had the last number as 2 for how many people are part of the application. Previously, I had been entering 1, because I thought it just meant me and other family members not counting the sponsor. But that number DOES include the sponsor.

Anyway, long story short, you can create a GCKey. If you have a representative, the rep has the account, not you
Okay, thanks for replying. As for the number of people included in the application, we did put 1 as it was our understanding that they wanted to know how many people were applying for permanent residency in Canada. As the Sponsor, I’m not applying for permanent residency. I hope that doesn’t cause us problems. We read and re-read everything over and over again to be sure we got everything correct. I’m not sure how we both misunderstood that.

Eelhsa

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
03/07/2018
Doc's Request.
31/10/2018
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05/11/2018
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15/03/2019
Med's Request
08/03/2019
Med's Done....
26/03/2019
I am July 9th applicant along with many other July applicants who have not heard anything. I spoke to an agent, if there was stuff missed it would have been returned. Hang in there for few more weeks, that's what the agent advised me.
Thank you! Yes, it can be frustrating and stressful.

Eelhsa

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
03/07/2018
Doc's Request.
31/10/2018
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05/11/2018
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
15/03/2019
Med's Request
08/03/2019
Med's Done....
26/03/2019
You can create a GCKey account anytime. You can only link your application there though once it has been activated. Personally, I was able to link our application a day before receiving AOR. Some have done it up to a week prior. You just have to keep trying with different information sets.
Thank you for the information. :)

samantha.bonin

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2018
AOR Received.
September 29, 2018
File Transfer...
October 26, 2018
Med's Request
October 2, 2018
Med's Done....
October 16, 2018
Passport Req..
December 14, 2018
Okay, thanks for replying. As for the number of people included in the application, we did put 1 as it was our understanding that they wanted to know how many people were applying for permanent residency in Canada. As the Sponsor, I’m not applying for permanent residency. I hope that doesn’t cause us problems. We read and re-read everything over and over again to be sure we got everything correct. I’m not sure how we both misunderstood that.
No no, on the actual physical application it was right to put 1. That's what we did too. I'm the only one applying for residency and my husband, the sponsor, is a Canadian citizen.

However when it came to entering the number when trying to link my application to GCKey, it worked when I entered 2 and not 1. So I wondered if that question overall was just including the PA and Sponsor?

JBucky

Star Member
Jan 27, 2018
USA
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
June 29,2018
Doc's Request.
July 3,2018
AOR Received.
October 18,2018
File Transfer...
18-10-2018
Med's Request
October 25,2018
Med's Done....
October 26,2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
November 27,2019
VISA ISSUED...
December 3,2019
LANDED..........
December 15,2019
Good night. Sooooooooo i am here again. This morning i received an email with an UCI number and an application number not sure whats what. Any help? Received July 3rd,2018. Processed October 12th,2018. Received this email this more with UCI #