+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Huma01

Jul 12, 2018
Welcome to Family Class Sponsorship JULY 2018 thread - OUTLAND

Hi,

Feel free to ask questions, share thoughts and seek advice.

What happens after submitting my application?

If your application is complete, you will receive Acknoledgment of Receipt (AOR1) whithin 60 days, usually 45 to 56 days via email.

Then, if eligible, the sponsor will receive the Sponsor Approval email(SA) which contains the UCI (Unique Client ID) and application number to use for tracking the status of the application.

Then, if not submitted with the application:

1. Police Check Certificate Request(PCC)

2. Medical Exam Request

3. Request to pay for PR Card (RPRF)

4. Request to submit additional documents, 5. Request for any additional documents that were missing from your application.

At this stage, you can check the status of your application online(ECAS) or link your application to GCKEY.

Then you might receive a file transfer email to the Local Visa Office(VO).

God speed
Thank you for helping.

Hi,
I have a question/concern about my Spousal sponsorship application-outland. I have sponsored my husband from Pakistan on July 10, 2017. The application at this point is in London visa office and we received our Pre-arrival Services letter on June 13, 2018 but we haven't heard anything since than. I had sent an enquiry through Web and the response was that they are doing background/security check. However, everything else looks good. At this point my application had completed the processing time of 12 months. Should we be concerned? How does the background/security checks take normally?

acrobatmoon

Apr 18, 2018
Abbotsford, BC, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
Just had my application received in Sydney this morning--which is my second attempt, as my first was sent back last month due to not sending in the right tax form by my Canadian sponsor. I'm an American primary applicant, looking forward to seeing if things will move along more faster in Sydney.

Good luck and Godspeed to you all!

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Just had my application received in Sydney this morning--which is my second attempt, as my first was sent back last month due to not sending in the right tax form by my Canadian sponsor. I'm an American primary applicant, looking forward to seeing if things will move along more faster in Sydney.

Good luck and Godspeed to you all!
my application will reach on monday. sending the application for the first time and i am the sponsor. hope everything goes well.

All the best

Reactions: acrobatmoon

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Admin,
Pl add my friend's info -
outland spousal application- Rcvd at sydney N.S - July 16th 2018
AOR - wait game begins
Name : sweney

Cheers

chloet

Jul 11, 2018
Application Received on June 1.

AOR 1 July 10.

Medical Exam Request July 16.

Medical exam July 17.

Sponsor Approval July 17.

I'm wondering what happens next..

Reactions: palwinder30886

A7N

Jul 17, 2018
Hello,
I am new to this site, dont know if I am asking this in a right forum..........PLZZHELP ME

I am Canadian and preparing Outland Spousal Application from India (my husband is Indian). He is 4 years younger than me and I have been married before (but now Divorced and no Kids). Will this be a red flag? I am trying to gather as much as proof I can to support my application to prove my relationship genuine. My husband also tried to get Visa (before our marriage) and TRV (after our marriage) but got rejected both times.

Does this create a red flag?

I ask because I see on here where people type their stats and they say "no age difference, no previous marriages".

Any HELP would be really APPRECIATED!!

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
For those who were married in Iran, While filling out form IMM5532, Part C, Q9... what should i put there as it asked about the person conducted the wedding ceremony?

Canucks and Hawks

May 1, 2018
Hello! My application was received on 1st June 2018 (sent with FedEx from UK to Mississauga) but I've just got my email today from CIC to say they received my application to sponsor. I'm a Canadian citizen sponsoring my British fiancé.

Should I be in the July group because I've got this email in July? Or the June group as that's when the application was received?
June group

NISHA2192

Jul 18, 2018
Hi,
I have a big problem here. I submitted my husband's outland sponsorship application on July 16, 2018 without knowing the fact that the processing center changed to Nova Scotia. I sent it by mail to Mississauga location instead, because I had downloaded the checklist in May, 2018 when I visited my husband in India to get all the forms signed. I am in Canada now and he is in India.
Now, the application has been delivered to Mississauga location. I have no idea what will happen next. Would CPC Mississauga forward the application to NS in this case?

Farah ali

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Welcome to Family Class Sponsorship JULY 2018 thread - OUTLAND
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 16, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on March 29, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on April 19, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on June 12, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Could you please tell me how much more time it will take

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hi,
I have a big problem here. I submitted my husband's outland sponsorship application on July 16, 2018 without knowing the fact that the processing center changed to Nova Scotia. I sent it by mail to Mississauga location instead, because I had downloaded the checklist in May, 2018 when I visited my husband in India to get all the forms signed. I am in Canada now and he is in India.
Now, the application has been delivered to Mississauga location. I have no idea what will happen next. Would CPC Mississauga forward the application to NS in this case?
This sounds like something you have to call IRCC for. You can just explain the situation to them and hope for the best. Their number is 18882422100. They can be very diffficult to reach over the phone but I recommend trying 2 or 3 times around 3 or close to 4pm Ontario time. The traffic on their phone line is not as much at this time (from my experience though). That said, prepare for at least 30-45 minutes wait time. I wish you the best with your application

NISHA2192

Jul 18, 2018
This sounds like something you have to call IRCC for. You can just explain the situation to them and hope for the best. Their number is 18882422100. They can be very diffficult to reach over the phone but I recommend trying 2 or 3 times around 3 or close to 4pm Ontario time. The traffic on their phone line is not as much at this time (from my experience though). That said, prepare for at least 30-45 minutes wait time. I wish you the best with your application
Yes I did call them. They said it's upto Mississauga officers now if they transfer it internally to nova Scotia or they will mail it back to me.. But even that will take a month or two considering the timeline for AOR. So I'm stuck anyway. Can't do much about it rather than just waiting

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Hello,
I am new to this site, dont know if I am asking this in a right forum..........PLZZHELP ME

I am Canadian and preparing Outland Spousal Application from India (my husband is Indian). He is 4 years younger than me and I have been married before (but now Divorced and no Kids). Will this be a red flag? I am trying to gather as much as proof I can to support my application to prove my relationship genuine. My husband also tried to get Visa (before our marriage) and TRV (after our marriage) but got rejected both times.

Does this create a red flag?

I ask because I see on here where people type their stats and they say "no age difference, no previous marriages".

Any HELP would be really APPRECIATED!!
There is no right or wrong answer to this as it depends on how strong the documents you provide can serve as proof that your relationship is genuine. My advise is that you contact a good immigration lawyer (unfortunately I can't recommend one since I have never used one myself) but if you're having concerns like this the best thing (from my own perspective anyways) is to get an experienced hand to handle it professionally. Alternatively, you can be straight-front open about your concerns in the letter of explanation you submit. The more open you are in explaining the situation to IRCC the better as they appreciate complete honesty (I think) and would rather have you tell them the complications yourself rather than them fishing it out on their own. If I were to write your letter of explanation, I will start by addressing that first before going into other details. For all its worth, age should not be a redflag in adjudging the genuineness of marriage. My advise will be to go for an expert though. I wish you the very best in your application.