+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

GuillermoQC

Aug 9, 2018
Tryed to link the account of my wife without AOR, the demand is not on the system yet. I really hope to get news soon. it seems to moove since 2 weeks for others.

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Hello Shankar,

Yes there is only one week difference between my AOR1 and Medical Request. In a span of 10 day AOR1 - SA - Medicals passed. I received my medicals on September 25th, 4:00 PM EST. Medicals completed on September 27th. Status updated to Passed in GC Key on October 1st.

Thanks,
Guru
Thanks Guru. I received my AOR1 on Sept 26th. So waiting eagerly for other updates :D

Jun 23, 2017
Just spoke to CIC agent. They are saying they still working on the applications received on&before 24 July. Need to wait for few more weeks to hear something from them as my application was received by Sydney on 27 July.

Jun 23, 2017
I heard from friends friend that they received PPR in apprx 3.5 months, applied around first weeks of June and received PPR last week. Is that true/Possible? How they process the applications ? Their's is OUTLAND application from India.

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Was checking my gckey now, current status column under "view the applications you submitted" displays "Application/Profile Updated" and inside there is change to "Review of medical results" - We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

But, I have not received medical request or sent the medicals results yet. May be this is the status before they send the medical requests?

any seniors can comment regarding this.

Thanks in advance!!

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
Was checking my gckey now, current status column under "view the applications you submitted" displays "Application/Profile Updated" and inside there is change to "Review of medical results" - We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.

But, I have not received medical request or sent the medicals results yet. May be this is the status before they send the medical requests?

any seniors can comment regarding this.

Thanks in advance!!

Just received the medical request - 9:23 PM EST !!!! Phew!!! Atlast!!

samantha.bonin

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
App. Filed.......
July 12, 2018
AOR Received.
September 29, 2018
File Transfer...
October 26, 2018
Med's Request
October 2, 2018
Med's Done....
October 16, 2018
Passport Req..
December 14, 2018
JUST GOT MY MEDICAL REQUEST AAAAHHHHH :))))

samkh89

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
Dear all,

Given below my Application Status. Waiting for AOR2 now.

Sponsorship - Decision Made
  1. We received your application to sponsor XXX on July 6, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on September 21, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on September 26, 2018 about the decision on your application
Permanent Residence - In Process
  1. We received XXX's application for permanent residence on July 6, 2018.
  2. We started processing XXX's application on September 24, 2018.
  3. We sent XXX medical instructions on September 25, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received

GC KEY STATUS

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You passed the medical exam. (Updated on October 1st, 2018)
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Bio metrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks,
Guru
Hi
Congrats ur app is moving fast!!!
May I know where is you file transferred to?

wayneh2t

Sep 20, 2018
Application received July 9th and still hear nothing....what's happening here again???

Packing up and leaving the country for good....:(

yhammo

Jan 18, 2018
Hello all, my application to sponsor my spouse was received July 13, till date,no AOR. Attempts at calling agents have been unsuccessful. I tried to check my status via ECAS and it only shows date that application was received.No further information.
Please what does this mean?
Is it still possible for application to be returned for incompleteness,as i dread this most?
Thank you for your response