App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
You all have to understand that the length of AOR does not necessarily mean that your application will be approved faster or slower. IRCC is stating that most applications will be done in 1 year. They are way within that time period even if our AOR takes 2 months.

I've seen cases where AOR took just about a month or less but the rest of the updates took 2 months before it's forwarded. Compare that to other cases when AOR took 2 months but within days, it's forwarded + other updates were given.

We all just have to be patient. It will come soon.
You're right but the process officially starts from AOR date, right? so if the rest of process is got to take average X days, this 2 month is just added to that.
Anyways, whatever it is, it is out of our hand and waiting is the only thing we can do! ;)

Reactions: singleman

bertha39

May 31, 2018
You're right but the process officially starts from AOR date, right? so if the rest of process is got to take average X days, this 2 month is just added to that.
Anyways, whatever it is, it is out of our hand and waiting is the only thing we can do! ;)
I think the start date is the date they received the file, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
The process actually starts when they receive it. Before you even get your AOR, they would have already reviewed your package if it's complete, everything is signed, or if there are any other errors that will make them return it back to the sender. If their first review went well, that is when you'll receive the AOR.

Aref.P

Jun 6, 2017
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa / Sydney
App. Filed.......
2016-11-01
AOR Received.
2017-02-12
Med's Done....
2017-03-011
Passport Req..
2018-02-23
The process actually starts when they receive it. Before you even get your AOR, they would have already reviewed your package if it's complete, everything is signed, or if there are any other errors that will make them return it back to the sender. If their first review went well, that is when you'll receive the AOR.
I agree with you but that's just an initial check not the main process. I don't say it is going to be 14 month instead of 12, if the AOR comes in 2 month. I am saying that they will start the main time consuming process with a delay. So the PPR which could come in only 6 or 8 month (which happens many time before for sponsorship applications) can take more!

They got that "12 month average" on their hands so it won't bother them as long as it is in this time frame,. but for someone waiting to see his or her spouse again every day counts.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I agree with you but that's just an initial check not the main process. I don't say it is going to be 14 month instead of 12, if the AOR comes in 2 month. I am saying that they will start the main time consuming process with a delay. So the PPR which could come in only 6 or 8 month (which happens many time before for sponsorship applications) can take more!

They got that "12 month average" on their hands so it won't bother them as long as it is in this time frame,. but for someone waiting to see his or her spouse again every day counts.
Fully agree. If train starts LATE it will reach late unless some 1 forces drivers to speed up the train :)

Reactions: Aref.P

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Because they shifted all of outlanders to Sydney,delays are there AND we all agree. And how we can imagine that this delay will not affect the total processing time? Will Sydney put special NOTE for all V.Offices "Please do this batch faster as they already suffered!" I can agree the total time may be within the limits but look at other lucky guys who got Visa within 3-4 months! And look at the Sydney office "wrong back dated Received date stamps by mail room" Application returned and that guy is 3 months late! Will this guy get favor like; same note as above ↑
Another guy sent PCC but Sydney is asking him to upload PCC again!? Sydney was fully trained for INLAND applicants. Also we the citizens; paid full fees and should be informed a solid reason why this move? Is it because they prefer some other categories? Mississauga was doing fine. Some changes have to be made. I am sure some 1 will get upset and delete this post right away. OK Fine

May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018
Because they shifted all of outlanders to Sydney,delays are there AND we all agree. And how we can imagine that this delay will not affect the total processing time? Will Sydney put special NOTE for all V.Offices "Please do this batch faster as they already suffered!" I can agree the total time may be within the limits but look at other lucky guys who got Visa within 3-4 months! And look at the Sydney office "wrong back dated Received date stamps by mail room" Application returned and that guy is 3 months late! Will this guy get favor like; same note as above ↑
Another guy sent PCC but Sydney is asking him to upload PCC again!? Sydney was fully trained for INLAND applicants. Also we the citizens; paid full fees and should be informed a solid reason why this move? Is it because they prefer some other categories? Mississauga was doing fine. Some changes have to be made. I am sure some 1 will get upset and delete this post right away. OK Fine
I completely agree with this, and now Sydney is transferring some applications to local VOs but it seems that the majority are being redirected to Mississauga again! What’s the point of this?? Are we going to wait in queue in Mississauga only to be sent to a local VO from there again?? If there wasn’t so much secrecy or such a big change in how applications are being handled people would have piece of mind, but as it stands, people are rightfully stressing out about all these changes because we don’t know what to expect or when.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
WOW! So now back to Mississauga ? All of us? or few of us? They need help 4 sure... Its like in movies; 1 guy goes to report a crime in a Police Station. He is directed to the location where crime took place. But when he goes there they said you are not a resident of this place go back and report there!;) So may be you applied in early June but Mississauga sent you to Sydney..but Sydney found that you are June guy and we can only deal with July onwards so >>go back to Mississauga. Come on guys it is the same department1

May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018
WOW! So now back to Mississauga ? All of us? or few of us? They need help 4 sure... Its like in movies; 1 guy goes to report a crime in a Police Station. He is directed to the location where crime took place. But when he goes there they said you are not a resident of this place go back and report there!;)
Some applicants were transferred directly from CPC Sydney to NDVO, LVO, Paris VO, Sydney VO, etc but it seems like the majority went back to Mississauga, including someone who didn’t even get AOR yet. I have no idea what’s going on, whether we’re being fully processed in Mississauga under the OB570 stream or whether we are waiting for another transfer and thus further delays! :( this is really stressful as there is no explanation of what’s going on and it seems that nobody has seen this happen before.

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Those are valid arguments, and I feel your frustrations as well. I used to check for an update every hour or so, but I soon learned that it's healthier for me and my wife to not worry too much. The process used to be so much longer, and we've been in a long distance relationship for 5 years. A few more months of waiting wouldn't hurt. We'd be grateful if our application is approved sooner, of course.

On some other news, they've handed out AORs to July 4 applicants while applications up to July 8 have been able to link on GCkey.

Serajul1

Sep 2, 2018
I am Permanent Residence in Canada and I am applying my husband in Bangladesh. What are the specific forms to be fill out .
Thanks

May 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
File Transfer...
29-08-2018
Med's Request
20-08-2018
Med's Done....
05-09-2018
Passport Req..
15-10-2018
Those are valid arguments, and I feel your frustrations as well. I used to check for an update every hour or so, but I soon learned that it's healthier for me and my wife to not worry too much. The process used to be so much longer, and we've been in a long distance relationship for 5 years. A few more months of waiting wouldn't hurt. We'd be grateful if our application is approved sooner, of course.

On some other news, they've handed out AORs to July 4 applicants while applications up to July 8 have been able to link on GCkey.
Could you provide the links of where you’re getting this information? Because I’m on the Facebook groups, June Outland whatsapp group, following the immitracker and google sheet tracker, and following the thread here and nobody after June 22 has received AOR or has been able to access ecas or GCKey.

Crisbien

Sep 2, 2018
Hi, i submitted application in missassauga instead of nova scotia? Coz i did i submitted july 26, and just now i found out that there was updated doc checklist june 2018 and imm0008. I used march 2018 for both form shall i call IRRc thank u