singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I had a similar situation. When did you re-apply
Obviously as we all know since mid JUNE "Out-land Apps for spousal" are transferred to SYDNEY. Also as usual they keep on changing forms. So I re-applied totally fresh package with most NEWER version of forms , new dates, newer Photos etc.. all to Sydney. I hope you did the same way.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Take these comments with a grain of salt. T
May be true some times but they found my older application and gave me true info, that we have sent back your total application for 1 mistake and advised me correctly to re-apply since older forms signature dates should not be more than 90 days and also informed me about new forms. BUT here you are correct , as she ONLY advised me when I asked so many Qs. Those telephone answering reps only answer as much you ask..

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
That's what she said, Sydney office are experiencing backlog in processing files.
This is what I am saying since long! Many members don't agree, but YES we are all late because of all files being shuffled to a new location. This thing will take time or more staff to deal with. As far as training those are already trained since they were dealing INLAND Apps.What I heard is all this happened to give top priority to recent Refugees who are being dealt with in Mississauga itself; where most refugees are! So we are moved out from there :(

Last edited:

Thestewartson

Jun 16, 2018
Good day everyone. My husband and I are in the process of finalizing our application to sending in. My husband is the sponsor and i am the principal applicant. I am assigning my husband as my representative. So i am filling out the use of representative form and i have a question. Page 2, sectiom D of the form require two signatures. Who's signature should it be. I am not certain.

I am a bit confused by the section as it said signature of applicant which is me. But then a next part said " signature of spouse or common law partner for sponsorship application". Then I was like who is that is it my signature again or my husbands.

Please help.

bago4c

Aug 23, 2017
Good day everyone. My husband and I are in the process of finalizing our application to sending in. My husband is the sponsor and i am the principal applicant. I am assigning my husband as my representative. So i am filling out the use of representative form and i have a question. Page 2, sectiom D of the form require two signatures. Who's signature should it be. I am not certain.

I am a bit confused by the section as it said signature of applicant which is me. But then a next part said " signature of spouse or common law partner for sponsorship application". Then I was like who is that is it my signature again or my husbands.

Please help.
Hi, I had this same issue. To complicate things a little further, I (the sponsor) am also the representative of my spouse so I had to sign as sponsor, representative and spouse. The IRCC agent I called said I should sign as representative and spouse and then include an explanatory note about the confusion and the fact that they advised us to sign all to be on the safer side. Our application was received on July 9 and we're yet to know if it was okay or not but as at last Firday when we called them they said it's been opened and under review

Reactions: Thestewartson

Thestewartson

Jun 16, 2018
Hi, I had this same issue. To complicate things a little further, I (the sponsor) am also the representative of my spouse so I had to sign as sponsor, representative and spouse. The IRCC agent I called said I should sign as representative and spouse and then include an explanatory note about the confusion and the fact that they advised us to sign all to be on the safer side. Our application was received on July 9 and we're yet to know if it was okay or not but as at last Firday when we called them they said it's been opened and under review

Thank you very much. I hope that someone who is ahead of us in the process answers.

golden_leaf

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Obviously as we all know since mid JUNE "Out-land Apps for spousal" are transferred to SYDNEY. Also as usual they keep on changing forms. So I re-applied totally fresh package with most NEWER version of forms , new dates, newer Photos etc.. all to Sydney. I hope you did the same way.
Nope! We just updated the existing package.

princessbadillo

Jun 16, 2018
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
03-07-2018
I called in today, I got them on my 4th call by pressing 2 1 1 0
I got a confirmation e-mail saying they received it July 6. This week is the 8th week since they received it.
The person I spoke to said it is confirmed that they received it last July 6 and he said in the next 5-10 business days they are going to start the assessment.
And if nothing is missing I will be receiving an e-mail with my AOR and what to do next.

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Guys am still waiting for AOR1 but i saw some folks suggested to link application to GCkey without AOR. my question is since i already have CIC account should i try by filling my (Sponsor) details or should i ask my Wife (PA) to create an account and fill in her details?

SF2017

Jul 27, 2018
I submitted my application according to Feb checklist and sent it to Mississauga and haven't received AOR yet. They received my application on July 6. WIll they return my application? I just read this thread and I am so scared now