+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Gurtal

Jan 25, 2019
Hi,

I have gathered all documents to sponser my spouse from india. I am just waiting for his new passport which we applied few days ago.. hopefully i will apply his sponsership by end of this month.

Does anyone know how long immigration take to process spouse application in these days?
Hi,

I have gathered all documents to sponser my spouse from india. I am just waiting for his new passport which we applied few days ago.. hopefully i will apply his sponsership by end of this month.

Does anyone know how long immigration take to process spouse application in these days?
Hi.
I have also applied my wife sponsorship in June 2018. But unfortunately I haven't get my response from visa office new delhi. What's your file status?

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
Hi.
I have also applied my wife sponsorship in June 2018. But unfortunately I haven't get my response from visa office new delhi. What's your file status?
Applied July 3 2018 n nothing so far from Ankara office. You can try to contact the VO by web form see if they answer

Vivitty

Dec 13, 2018
We received news that my husband's PR application was approved today on the CIC online application. The ECAS has not been updated yet.

Does anyone know how long it usually takes to receive the CoPR letter? We still haven't gotten his passport back after the PPR yet.

Do we have to have the CoPR before we book a flight and enter Canada?

Lucky713

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
We received news that my husband's PR application was approved today on the CIC online application. The ECAS has not been updated yet.

Does anyone know how long it usually takes to receive the CoPR letter? We still haven't gotten his passport back after the PPR yet.

Do we have to have the CoPR before we book a flight and enter Canada?
I have heard they send evrything within 30 days..but i think someone who has already gone thru this process will explain better and correctly

Reactions: Vivitty

Lucky713

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
I wonder does it make any sense to send a web form? Or they will just answer that it’s within processing times
Evryone here at my place advised me to stay patient..things will happen on its time.. Not to make our anxiety questions create a doubt in the immigration ppl's mind.. By calling thousand times or sending emails etc etc
If we are clear.. Our PPr will come..just hv to wait

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
Evryone here at my place advised me to stay patient..things will happen on its time.. Not to make our anxiety questions create a doubt in the immigration ppl's mind.. By calling thousand times or sending emails etc etc
If we are clear.. Our PPr will come..just hv to wait
Yes the anxiety definitely does not help matters. I keep calling the auto mated service and of course no updates. You right better just wait

Reactions: Lucky713

Lucky713

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Yes the anxiety definitely does not help matters. I keep calling the auto mated service and of course no updates. You right better just wait
Mine state was getting worse.
Thinking and searching ways to find out about my application..but this stress is useless ..its not helpful at all
God bless us all..definitely a good news will come soon..
All the best.. :)

Reactions: Lanak

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
Mine state was getting worse.
Thinking and searching ways to find out about my application..but this stress is useless ..its not helpful at all
God bless us all..definitely a good news will come soon..
All the best.. :)
Exactly what I have been doing, trying to find any way to find something out. You are it’s not helpful. God bless let’s hope

Reactions: Mixed and Lucky713

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
To Everyone in the group, I know there are more then 90% rejections in TRV case. But if I still want to try what with all your experience suggest I should give the reason. None of us any birthdays coming up. Guys, please give a thought about it.

Reactions: Lucky713