+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

peace_lover

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
My sponsorship file was returned back to me this month due to incomplete “IMM 1344, sponsorship agreement and undertaking form” . In the letter that was referred to me (Sponsor), they have mentioned both UCI# and Application#. I am filling up the updated forms again for re-submission and wants to clear few things. “They also mentioned in the letter that if i wants to re-submit my file then it will be in queue based upon it’s re-submission date.”
My question is, should I print the same UCI# & Application# in the new forms that they mentioned in the letter referred to me by thinking that they have given us the UCI# and Application# and those numbers will be going to stay same for the whole process OR should I just leave those fields Empty?? How would the case handling officer will know that my file is received by second time? Should I write and mention this in a separate cover letter for it?
Hi! Why don’t you try speaking to an agent? I think they would be able to help you better with your situation.

xycrnj

Sep 10, 2018
Pag mag register ba sa pre arrival seminars dapat ba may expected landing date kana or Visa kana??

Need ba mag register asap once naka tanggap ka ng pre-arrival letter?

Esanka

Dec 30, 2018
Hi All,

Anyone can help me with the SOWP application process. And also, which document do I need to submit to bring my son. I am a International Student in Canada.

Thanks
Esanka

myself&her

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Can I check/ create ECAS while already having CIC account??? to get more exact status of my application or it’s the same thing?Anyone knows??? Thank you!

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Can I check/ create ECAS while already having CIC account??? to get more exact status of my application or it’s the same thing?Anyone knows??? Thank you!
Yes you can check, but its pretty much same status. if your application to transferred to Visa office only addition info you will get there if they started processing or not.

avanipatil

Dec 11, 2016
Alright. Thank You! My Bg check started but file hasn’t been transfered so.
Okay wait for it would be great if your file transferred to Mississauga. If your file transfer to NDVO then you will get one more updpate on ECAS that we started processing your file. This appears usually 8 9 days after you receive file transfer email.

Thanks

peace_lover

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Okay wait for it would be great if your file transferred to Mississauga. If your file transfer to NDVO then you will get one more updpate on ECAS that we started processing your file. This appears usually 8 9 days after you receive file transfer email.

Thanks
Is this update on the PA’s side?

myself&her

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
Ahm... they started bg check two weeks ago without letting me know the location of my file.And to my suprise haven’t got any emails on any regards after Medical request.Isn’t it weird?