+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Lanak

Dec 26, 2018
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could give me an idea of how long it would take before we get a request for the passport? Below is our status on CIC. As for the ECAS, it says that medical was received.
A question for you, is all this information available on GCKEY once you linked your application? Or somewhere else?

Applicant information
  • Date Received: July 4, 2018
Details about your application status

Application/profile details
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. ( just passed on 12.19.18)
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. (This process started a while ago)
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

PathFinder777

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
30-03-2015/3rd line update on: 08-04-2015
What do they say in your case?
They aren't saying any reason for the delay. The agent already sent note to the case officer long back. No response from the office. I have submitted webform inquery few weeks ago and received the standard reply message. Nothing worked so far. Below is the status shows in ecas.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 16, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on September 20, 2018.

Last edited:

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
They aren't saying any reason for the delay. The agent already sent note to the case officer long back. No response from the office. I have submitted webform inquery few weeks ago and received the standard reply message. Nothing worked so far. Below is the status shows in ecas.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 16, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on September 20, 2018.
processing is on sponsor side or pa side on ecas? did you get a medical req?/

PathFinder777

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
processing is on sponsor side or pa side on ecas? did you get a medical req?/
Its on the sponsor side. I haven't received any communication from CIC till now. No AOR/Medical request. Below is the status shows in GCKey.

Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

PathFinder777

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
In my case I can't even link it and it ia not in the system yet.... Like the file is gone
How did you send the application? Do you have the tracking number? Have you checked with CIC agent about your application?

ZAMAN SAFDAR

Nov 26, 2018
July 28th, Irish living in Canada here. Just got a message in myCIC stating that my application was approved, and they are sending the COPR in the post. Delighted! Does anybody know how long it takes from London after seeing application approved?

Timeline (all processed in Mississauga except passport photos sent to London)

Sent July 28th 2018
AOR - October 3rd
SA - October 3rd
MR - October 6th
Medical Passed - October 16th
Pre arrival/backround check in progress - November 3rd
Passport Request - November 5th
Passport photos sent - November 16th
Decision made/final letter - November 28th

Now just waiting on COPR in the mail.
Where are u from? Pakistan?

ZAMAN SAFDAR

Nov 26, 2018
July 28th, Irish living in Canada here. Just got a message in myCIC stating that my application was approved, and they are sending the COPR in the post. Delighted! Does anybody know how long it takes from London after seeing application approved?

Timeline (all processed in Mississauga except passport photos sent to London)

Sent July 28th 2018
AOR - October 3rd
SA - October 3rd
MR - October 6th
Medical Passed - October 16th
Pre arrival/backround check in progress - November 3rd
Passport Request - November 5th
Passport photos sent - November 16th
Decision made/final letter - November 28th

Now just waiting on COPR in the mail.
Where are u from? Pakistan?

Jotsran

Nov 28, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
nvdo
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Med's Request
06-11-2018
Med's Done....
12-11-2018
Its on the sponsor side. I haven't received any communication from CIC till now. No AOR/Medical request. Below is the status shows in GCKey.

Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
it seems like they are still determining the eligibility of sponsor. please keep checking your regular mail or emails as well, i knew some people got regular mail for all the communication thru cic

Elchinec

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
How did you send the application? Do you have the tracking number? Have you checked with CIC agent about your application?
By post and the lawyer has the tracking info, says it has been delivered. I just wanted to know whether I am the only one.

When you ask about how I sent it, Do you mean that there is an online option or you mean the method of shipment?

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
My sponsorship file was returned back to me this month due to incomplete “IMM 1344, sponsorship agreement and undertaking form” . In the letter that was referred to me (Sponsor), they have mentioned both UCI# and Application#. I am filling up the updated forms again for re-submission and wants to clear few things. “They also mentioned in the letter that if i wants to re-submit my file then it will be in queue based upon it’s re-submission date.”
My question is, should I print the same UCI# & Application# in the new forms that they mentioned in the letter referred to me by thinking that they have given us the UCI# and Application# and those numbers will be going to stay same for the whole process OR should I just leave those fields Empty?? How would the case handling officer will know that my file is received by second time? Should I write and mention this in a separate cover letter for it?