****JULY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Can any one read my time line here below in Signatures area please? I was told it is not visible

Hs@645

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018

Waleed8391

Nov 8, 2015
Sheikhupura
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
05-11-2018
How much long does it take for sponsor aproval and medical request after AOR ?

iceNikki

Sep 26, 2018
RECEIVED COPR TODAY!!
I want to thank everyone in this thread, it's a hard process and I could have never done it without you. And to the people who are still waiting: I wish you the best of luck! I know it's easier said than done, but if you do everything paying as much attention as possible, you just need patience: it's going to be alright!!
I hope everyone will riunite with their loved ones as soon as possible.
I'm probably going to land around the end of January, I want to spend Christmas with my family here in Italy.
I'll stay in the forum and hopefully I can share my experience to help other people.
Here's my timeline:

Outland from Italy

App received: July 3rd
AOR1: September 28th
ECAS in process: September 28th
DM on ECAS for sponsor: October 2nd
Medical Request: October 2nd
Sponsor Approval: October 4th
Medical Exam: October 9th
Medical Passed: October 11th
BGC started: October 12th
PPR and DM for PA on ECAS: October 18th
Passport received (Rome VO): October 24th
Application approved on MyCIC: November 7th
COPR ready: November 8th
COPR received: November 9th

Jun 23, 2017
RECEIVED COPR TODAY!!
I want to thank everyone in this thread, it's a hard process and I could have never done it without you. And to the people who are still waiting: I wish you the best of luck! I know it's easier said than done, but if you do everything paying as much attention as possible, you just need patience: it's going to be alright!!
I hope everyone will riunite with their loved ones as soon as possible.
I'm probably going to land around the end of January, I want to spend Christmas with my family here in Italy.
I'll stay in the forum and hopefully I can share my experience to help other people.
Here's my timeline:

Outland from Italy

App received: July 3rd
AOR1: September 28th
ECAS in process: September 28th
DM on ECAS for sponsor: October 2nd
Medical Request: October 2nd
Sponsor Approval: October 4th
Medical Exam: October 9th
Medical Passed: October 11th
BGC started: October 12th
PPR and DM for PA on ECAS: October 18th
Passport received (Rome VO): October 24th
Application approved on MyCIC: November 7th
COPR ready: November 8th
COPR received: November 9th

Olaniyi_609

Sep 25, 2018
Hi guys...

Please how best should I go about submitting an additional document that was requested for. I got an email today, asking for a correction on my schedule A form and I have finished the correction..out of the 3 options to reply, which one is much more effective, especially in terms of timeline? I'll appreciate other experienced person's opinion on this.

I also got my UCI and application number by the way.

Gurubharran

Jan 14, 2015
Hi guys...

Please how best should I go about submitting an additional document that was requested for. I got an email today, asking for a correction on my schedule A form and I have finished the correction..out of the 3 options to reply, which one is much more effective, especially in terms of timeline? I'll appreciate other experienced person's opinion on this.

I also got my UCI and application number by the way.
In your gc key you will see an option "view submitted application". Click on that and you will see an option to upload your additional document requested. Upload there and e sign it.