+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******July 2018******* Inland Spousal Sponsorship

Sid01

Mar 1, 2019
It say my application start process feb 21 2019. What’s next? Aor August 2 2018
Congratulations.. Did u get the letter says your case has transferred to Etobicoke . Coz I got the letter says that and also says my application start process on 26th feb 2019

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
Congratulations.. Did u get the letter says your case has transferred to Etobicoke . Coz I got the letter says that and also says my application start process on 26th feb 2019
So what it says in letter exactly ,if you don’t mind me asking and whats showing on ECAS?

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018

What’s your AOR?

Sid01

Mar 1, 2019
So what it says in letter exactly ,if you don’t mind me asking and whats showing on ECAS?
It says we have transferred your application to Etobicoke office for further assessment .. they can contact you for interview or additional information or enquiry .. and online tool it says we have started processing your application on 26 feb 2019 .. thanks

Catems

Dec 6, 2018
App. Filed.......
Augus 2 2018
AOR Received.
August 28
Med's Request
October 27 2018
Med's Done....
November 7 2018
Thank you. I don’t know what’s next coz I can’t link my account. But I checked on daily update it says start processing on feb 21 2019. Do you guys have kids?

wallbr

Star Member
May 7, 2018
App. Filed.......
13-07-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver Immigration will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

That’s the interview letter?

Reactions: melito

pavl

Aug 9, 2018
This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver Immigration will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application.

DM letter

izz07

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Category........
FAM

Same here! Husband just got that "Inland Landing Letter" is what is in the subject of the email from CIC. Anyone waiting to hear from Etobicoke office?

Reactions: melito and KBsandhu