+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******July 2018******* Inland Spousal Sponsorship

hailnail

Feb 19, 2019
We got our interview date for next Wednesday!!! So it says:
You must attend the interview with the following:

Ø All of your dependants in Canada if they are included in this application

So we have two kids, they are both Canadian citizenship, so they are mentioned in the application but not included as people to be processed. Obviously the baby has to come with us, but will my other child need to be there too? I'm thinking not?

It's so awesome to see that applications a

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
On February 25th, my ECAS updated and my partner/sponsor got her DM, but I received a "Procedural Fairness" update on CIC stating they needed more proof of our period of cohabitation. I thought my original application more than covered it, but I sent them more pictures, flight information, pictures of packages and mail, even more letters than I sent the first time, etc.

Does anyone have any experience with how much extra time this is going to extend the process by? I was so close. DM on one side and now this on my side. I've been reading this could extend the process by "months," and I've gotta say, I'm not digging that outcome whatsoever.
I have seen some people who were asked to submit proof of cohabitation and then they got AIP after week or two. Although i don't know if that was Procedural fairness letter issued to them. And, process is extended in the case if after AIP, still background and security checks are not done, then they take while and it some time takes months even after AIP like I have seen many feb applicants who have received AIP and SA (DM on SA) but waiting for DM on AIP. So, don't loose hope yet, if you have submit all the documents which prove you been together , you will receive AIP soon.

We got our interview date for next Wednesday!!! So it says:
You must attend the interview with the following:

Ø All of your dependants in Canada if they are included in this application

So we have two kids, they are both Canadian citizenship, so they are mentioned in the application but not included as people to be processed. Obviously the baby has to come with us, but will my other child need to be there too? I'm thinking not?

It's so awesome to see that applications a
Congrats, when did you receive your letter?

jess23

Jun 15, 2018
I have seen some people who were asked to submit proof of cohabitation and then they got AIP after week or two. Although i don't know if that was Procedural fairness letter issued to them. And, process is extended in the case if after AIP, still background and security checks are not done, then they take while and it some time takes months even after AIP like I have seen many feb applicants who have received AIP and SA (DM on SA) but waiting for DM on AIP. So, don't loose hope yet, if you have submit all the documents which prove you been together , you will receive AIP soon.

Hi, which office will you have your landing interview?

hailnail

Feb 19, 2019

We received the email this morning!

Reactions: KBsandhu

jess23

Jun 15, 2018
Hie,are you asking me or you quoted the wrong person?? I am located in Toronto BTW.
yah, me too. just wondering which office you might be, because you are waiting for landing interview earlier than me but we have a similar timeline in everything else, so I was wondering maybe I can refer to your waiting time.

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
yah, me too. just wondering which office you might be, because you are waiting for landing interview earlier than me but we have a similar timeline in everything else, so I was wondering maybe I can refer to your waiting time.
ok, yeah it will be most probably Etobicoke as per my understanding.

andrei0917

Star Member
Oct 6, 2017
It’s been exactly a week since we got DM on both sides and still no email for landing interview. Guess I’m just too excited?

pavl

Aug 9, 2018
It’s been exactly a week since we got DM on both sides and still no email for landing interview. Guess I’m just too excited?
at least you got decision made on both sides))) I still have in sponsopship side "Decision made", in permanent residence side I have "in process", and AIP, its been a week nothing new, no SA, no DM letter, no landing interview letter(

Reactions: KBsandhu