+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*******July 2018******* Inland Spousal Sponsorship

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
It says Not Applicable. I am in Canada from last 5-6 Years. I gave upfront PCC of India. Will they still do Background Check?
Whats your status on Background Check?
Our shows not applicable too, although we haven't submitted PCC upfront for my husband. As he was out of status when we applied, and we didn't want to risk going to indian embassy. So, thats why I assume BCC will still happen but not sure when. Mostly people have BCC eligibility starts once they request medical, but now I have seen many people on this forum whose BCC still shows not applicable even after medical request.

andrei0917

Star Member
Oct 6, 2017
Hello guys,

How come I did not receive any email from CIC about linking application?

That is the first email that we received after we submitted our application. I already received my hard copy OWP and I just got an email today about my medical request. Already booked for an appointment also within 30 days. Any advise? Because I was trying to link our application but it still wouldn’t let me until now.

UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application No.: Xxxxxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2018/07/11 on behalf of the following member(s):

Xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application you may contact this office at the address identified below. You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address may be made through our online service at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.

What happens next?
For further information about the sponsorship process, please refer to CIC’s website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use the UCI number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/englishand in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp.

Please be advised that CIC will contact you as soon as your application is reviewed. We trust that this information concerning your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class is helpful.

CPC Mississauga
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

www.cic.gc.ca

izz07

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Category........
FAM
Hello guys,

How come I did not receive any email from CIC about linking application?

That is the first email that we received after we submitted our application. I already received my hard copy OWP and I just got an email today about my medical request. Already booked for an appointment also within 30 days. Any advise? Because I was trying to link our application but it still wouldn’t let me until now.

UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application No.: Xxxxxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2018/07/11 on behalf of the following member(s):

Xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application you may contact this office at the address identified below. You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address may be made through our online service at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.

What happens next?
For further information about the sponsorship process, please refer to CIC’s website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use the UCI number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/englishand in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp.

Please be advised that CIC will contact you as soon as your application is reviewed. We trust that this information concerning your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class is helpful.

CPC Mississauga
Mississauga, ON
L5A 4H4

www.cic.gc.ca

I think it’s the “How do I check the status of my application?” part of the letter. I only received one email too and it’s exactly like the one you got. Once you login to myCIC though, there’s a section there that allows you to link your paper application.

Reactions: started

UniqueCase

Jul 10, 2018
Application: July 24, 2018
AOR: Aug 24, 2018
OWP: Didn't apply
Medical requested: Oct 25, 2018

i have scheduled an appointment with panel physician at 2065 FINCH AVENUE WEST (North York) this Sunday (Oct 28, 2018). They will charge $240. I was curious if anyone knows how long the process takes from medical approval to next step? because my work permit is expiring by November 2018. Besides, if anyone can suggest me if i need to apply now or should just wait for the passport request.
Hello! Have your medical passed? My wife had her medical done at same location on Oct. 29 but we haven't received any updates on medical passed yet.

ajai6644

May 29, 2017
App. Filed.......
19-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
Anyone who done their medical last oct 26 onwards, do you guys got any update on your status?
I did my Medical on 27th October. On November 8th, my profile got updated and it shows medical passed. I did my medical from 2065 FINCH AVENUE WEST

Reactions: Amyroy

izz07

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Category........
FAM
No emails received but checked myCIC and ECAS today and now showing Medical Passed.

Medical Completed October 29th

melito

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2017
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2017
Med's Request
05-04-2017
Med's Done....
08-04-2017
Passport Req..
09-02-2018
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2018
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Anyone who done their medical last oct 26 onwards, do you guys got any update on your status?
yes. check my signature

Reactions: Amyroy

Rahel1986

Jun 15, 2018
Hello everyone.
I still didn't receive my OWP, is it normal?

Applied for Inland Spousal Sponsorship for PR & OWP
June 29 2018
- Application sent.(Police check certificated and Schedule A submitted upfront)
July 03 2018 - Application delivered to Processing Centre.
August 09 2018 - AOR 1
August 20 2018 Request for CSQ and undertaking application
August 27 2018 CSQ and undertaking application sent
August 28 2018 CSQ and undertaking application received by MIDI
October 24 2018 Medical Request
November 1 2018 RCMP Police Clearance Certificate
November 2 2018 Medical Check up Done

Last edited:

Rahel1986

Jun 15, 2018
On-Line Services

Permanent Residence Application(s)

Applicant Permanent Residence Application Status
XXX XXXX In Process

When I click IN PROCESS
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 3, 2018.
  2. We sent you medical instructions on October 24, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. We sent you correspondence on October 30, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

That's all I have it on ONLINE SERVICES

andreajuliet27

Nov 11, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hi! I haven't been able to link my OWP application, even tho I already liked the PR application to my account and know the process.. It still says they dont find my owp app.. what should I do? is there any trick to do it? thanks :)