AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Hi everybody,

Those who took exam at Scarborough center on 21st March 2019,How much time interviewer gave you for the oath ceremony?.I was told anytime from March till August,I was hoping to get it done in 3 months but it seems wait gonna be longer.And oath gonna be in some other office not in Scarborough office.
When have you finished your test. I had test today March 21 at Scarborough and interview took probabely 10/15 minites also the interviewer told me that I will invited for oath around June/July.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015

nit009

Sep 8, 2018
When have you finished your test. I had test today March 21 at Scarborough and interview took probabely 10/15 minites also the interviewer told me that I will invited for oath around June/July.

I took Test at Scarborough location on 21st March.I had written at 8:15 am and after that interview began.There was some travelling info which was missing from my documentation.Actually i forget to mention that so she needed clarification on that because of that I might be asked to give Finger Prints so she gave me time frame till August.

pardeep1328

Jul 17, 2014
VANCOUVER
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PR file 18 nov 2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF UPFRONT
Nomination.....
BC PNP APPROVED 19TH AUG 2014
AOR Received.
15-April-2015
IELTS Request
not required
Med's Request
22-April-2015
Med's Done....
22-April-2015
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
5 OCT 2015
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
already in BC
i am the one who started this thread but still waiting for my invitation for test as well.
I went to MP of my area to check whats the status but they said its in processing nothing more .

Maverick.Canajun

Jul 6, 2014
Windsor, Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Interview........
Waived 3rd Line 09-04-2015
Passport Req..
29-05-2015 Decision Made : 02-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015 Passport Returned : 12-06-2015
Hi All,

Quick update: ID - Maverick.Canajun.
Test Date : March 21st
Score : 19/20
Status today: Decision Made

Test was very strict but questions were easy. I was the first to complete - speed was mostly driven by the uncomfortable chair and the need to hold the test paper and writing pad in position - LOL.

Interview was about 5 - 10 mins. Asked where I was working, asked my wife where she was working. What our children were studying, which school etc. The interviewer was a very nice person. Today seeing the DM on my status has brought happiness that the long ardous route that so many have taken before us and that we took has borne fruit. We are now Canadian citizens (just oath ceremony left - the home stretch)! Hopefully this will go along smoothly as well.

Please do help update my line in the spreadsheet.

Regards,
Rick

Hossto

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
App. Filed.......
29/06/2010
Hi All,

Test was very strict but questions were easy. I was the first to complete - speed was mostly driven by the uncomfortable chair and the need to hold the test paper and writing pad in position - LOL.

Interview was about 5 - 10 mins. Asked where I was working, asked my wife where she was working. What our children were studying, which school etc. The interviewer was a very nice person. Today seeing the DM on my status has brought happiness that the long ardous route that so many have taken before us and that we took has borne fruit. We are now Canadian citizens (just oath ceremony left - the home stretch)! Hopefully this will go along smoothly as well.

Regards,
Rick
congratulations!!

Reactions: Maverick.Canajun

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Hi All,

Regards,
Rick
Congrats Maverick.Canajun,:) , updated.
Mine wasn't that easy nore to difficult. Yah examiner was strict. Some question was general knowledge, who live in Canada for within eligibility period they will be able to answer easily some of them was tricky which means has to read book in order to know those answers. Over all studying book is heard but exam is easy. My suggestion of members who not attended to the test yet please do not get nervous or scared everyone will pass. Read the book once. One more suggestion read the book page one to end once, just like you reading you are interested to know something and read all important points just to have an idea. I know its easy to advice someone like read like interesting bla bla.

You don't have to read everything. You can read every chapter few lines which is you feel important.

Reactions: Maverick.Canajun

A_A_A_85

Oct 19, 2014
Hi all,

I am a July applicant (line 82 in spreadsheet). My application is processed in Kitchener office I guess, since I live in Waterloo. The last thing I heard was fingerprint request back in Nov.

Quick question, is it recommended to send ATIP?

Thanks!

Maverick.Canajun

Jul 6, 2014
Windsor, Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hi all,

I am a July applicant (line 82 in spreadsheet). My application is processed in Kitchener office I guess, since I live in Waterloo. The last thing I heard was fingerprint request back in Nov.

Quick question, is it recommended to send ATIP?

Thanks!
I would check the neighboring lines in the spreadsheet and then see if I was over the maximum for that month, in the status you are. If you are past about 30 days from your neighbors, I guess asking will not hurt much but be prepared for a standard answer from IRCC - "Please wait while we are processing your application. If we need any information, we will reach out to you." I know only because I asked for faster processing to enable my son to get into the reserves and I know that they did not accept the request nor did they say it was denied. Just going along with the process is hard I know, but no point writing when you know the response you will get, is my opinion. It will only lead to frustration instead of a bit of mild irritation / anxiety on not hearing anything for long periods of time. I know its hard. But you will get there or they will tell you otherwise. Relax and go along with your normal life - nothing changes after citizenship - just a new passport and end of the journey then we have to search for other excitement in our mundane boring lives. LOL

Maverick.Canajun

Jul 6, 2014
Windsor, Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Congrats Maverick.Canajun,:) , updated.
Mine wasn't that easy nore to difficult. Yah examiner was strict. Some question was general knowledge, who live in Canada for within eligibility period they will be able to answer easily some of them was tricky which means has to read book in order to know those answers. Over all studying book is heard but exam is easy. My suggestion of members who not attended to the test yet please do not get nervous or scared everyone will pass. Read the book once. One more suggestion read the book page one to end once, just like you reading you are interested to know something and read all important points just to have an idea. I know its easy to advice someone like read like interesting bla bla.

You don't have to read everything. You can read every chapter few lines which is you feel important.
Just to add some resources:
Important Dates: http://www.ccs-etraining.com/important-dates/
Important People: http://citizenshiptests.ca/important-names/
Important Facts / Common Questions : https://www.matthewjeffery.com/citizenship/common-questions-canadian-citizenship-test/

Also google canada citizenship tests online. I found many sites that have the relevant content - remember questions are based on the same facts / places / numbers / years but might be worded very differently. Pay close attention - there is more than enough time to do 2 - 3 tests in the allocated time.

Andy.cic

Oct 26, 2015
ALBERTA
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 1, 2015
Doc's Request.
NOV 24, 2015 IMM5669 A requested
AOR Received.
NOV 1, 2015
Passport Req..
FEB 01, 2016
LANDED..........
FEB 25, 2016
Hello All,

Line #26 on spreadsheet.

My test was on Mar 20
My oath was on Mar 22
Decision made was Mar 26

please update and good luck all, god speed.