Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello All,
My application In process date is Oct 5, But I havent recvd Invitation for Citizenship Exam.

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
Hello all,
I sent application on June 26th application recvd on June 30
Still no reply from CIC
Could there be severe delay ?
Hello All,
My application In process date is Oct 5, But I havent recvd Invitation for Citizenship Exam.
You have your timeline from June 30th ,2018 till June 30th 2019.
In this period you could get test invitation & later on Oath invitation.
Being patient is the only way to move forward.

ROBBEN

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sept 2015
Doc's Request.
sent along with app
AOR Received.
Nov 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Request
03 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
10th Aug 2016
Interview........
Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Thank you.
You have your timeline from June 30th ,2018 till June 30th 2019.
In this period you could get test invitation & later on Oath invitation.
Being patient is the only way to move forward.[/QUOT

zaidissh

Jul 18, 2018
Unfortunately, I received "Physical Presence Questionaire - Quality Assurance exercise" which has delayed my application process. I'm almost near completing required documents, does anyone here has received the same? IF yes, I'm not sure to what address the response documents should be mailed? The return address is nowhere mentioned in the "Physical Presence Questionaire - Quality Assurance exercise" sent by IRCC?

The only address reference I found is in the signature of the Citizenship Official who has signed and sent me the "Physical Presence Questionaire - Quality Assurance exercise" document and the address given in the official's signature is a Calgary address? Should I be mailing my completed documents to the Calgary address? A little confused here :confused:

If anyone has received and have completed this painful exercise kindly respond or PM me :)

Thanks

Atheist9

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Unfortunately, I received "Physical Presence Questionaire - Quality Assurance exercise" which has delayed my application process. I'm almost near completing required documents, does anyone here has received the same? IF yes, I'm not sure to what address the response documents should be mailed? The return address is nowhere mentioned in the "Physical Presence Questionaire - Quality Assurance exercise" sent by IRCC?

The only address reference I found is in the signature of the Citizenship Official who has signed and sent me the "Physical Presence Questionaire - Quality Assurance exercise" document and the address given in the official's signature is a Calgary address? Should I be mailing my completed documents to the Calgary address? A little confused here :confused:

If anyone has received and have completed this painful exercise kindly respond or PM me :)

Thanks
Hello Dear, May I ask what documents they have requested as part of this QA exercise? Thanks.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON

Thanks
Depends on whats ur location. If you are from calgary or closer that means ur processing office is calgary and that is where your documents shall go

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Took a quick glance at the spreadsheet. Still many people waiting on updates.

Daniel CAN

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
Hi all,

Happy New Year to you all!

Just wondering if any GTA applicants received Test Invite yet. Maybe we can throw out some "reasonable guess" just for FUN:):p:D

I will start first: I would like to guess that GTA applicants, hopefully, will start receiving Test Invite from LATE JAN., 2019 for Test in mid-Feb. or later. if not earlier. If that happens, accordingly, if the Oath Ceremony is about TWO MONTHS after that assuming people pass the Test and DM is made immediately afterwards, Oath Ceremony would probably be in April-May, 2019. This timeline will complete July application process in 9-10 months. Does it sound reasonable?

Any GTA applicants want to give it a try;););)

0001buddies

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Brampton,ON
Hi
Anybody get any update after fingerprints.

App Rec. July 3, 2018
AOR. Aug 21, 2018
Inprocess. Oct 16,2018
Fingerprint req. Nov 14, 2018
Fingerprint done. Nov 16,2018
Fingerprint rec. 13 Dec, 2018 (confirmed by call)

xylene

Apr 16, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-June-2010
Doc's Request.
05-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2011
File Transfer...
In Process 24-May-2012
Med's Request
04-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
16-Sep-2013 | 28-Oct-2013 'Medical Received' line in eCAS
Passport Req..
PP reached NDVO on 19-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
DM 23-Jan-2014
LANDED..........
Apr 2014
Hi all,

Happy New Year to you all!

Just wondering if any GTA applicants received Test Invite yet. Maybe we can throw out some "reasonable guess" just for FUN:):p:D

I will start first: I would like to guess that GTA applicants, hopefully, will start receiving Test Invite from LATE JAN., 2019 for Test in mid-Feb. or later. if not earlier. If that happens, accordingly, if the Oath Ceremony is about TWO MONTHS after that assuming people pass the Test and DM is made immediately afterwards, Oath Ceremony would probably be in April-May, 2019. This timeline will complete July application process in 9-10 months. Does it sound reasonable?

Any GTA applicants want to give it a try;););)
if you check the tracker, April applicants are just receiving their test dates.

Daniel CAN

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
if you check the tracker, April applicants are just receiving their test dates.
Yes, I just checked threads for April, May, and June applicants. It seems GTA applicants from all these months started receiving Test Invite. I am guessing there are some overlap among them meaning that some April applicants are receiving Test Invite while other June applicants are not at the same time. Let's just be hopeful and looking forward to it:):):)

Nick Wang

Oct 7, 2010
Hi everyone, I am preparing my test on 15th January. But I found a problem. When I filled my application form, I wrote I leave Canada for holiday from 2017.1.2 to 2018.3.28. But when checked my passport today, I found the leaving date is 1.20 NOT 1.2 (I have >1,400 days). Is it a big problem? Will they give back my application materials on the Test day? Pls help! Thank you!

Boso

Star Member
Mar 14, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, I am preparing my test on 15th January. But I found a problem. When I filled my application form, I wrote I leave Canada for holiday from 2017.1.2 to 2018.3.28. But when checked my passport today, I found the leaving date is 1.20 NOT 1.2 (I have >1,400 days). Is it a big problem? Will they give back my application materials on the Test day? Pls help! Thank you!
unless it makes u ineligible u r fine ..
u have a lot of room.. they might ask u to make the correction on the test day..
one of my friends missed to mark one of his visits.. they just made him fill a form after the test

Nick Wang

Oct 7, 2010
unless it makes u ineligible u r fine ..
u have a lot of room.. they might ask u to make the correction on the test day..
one of my friends missed to mark one of his visits.. they just made him fill a form after the test
Thank you so much! Btw, did you friend got his Oath Ceremony invitation?