july 2018, Citizen Application.

MMCanada2014

Feb 20, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2016
What kind of questions? on the number of travels?( as i travel frequently for job) or generic like why you want to take canadian citizenship kind of?
Lil help appreciated. Thanks :)
I don't have any travel history after coming to Canada so I don't know what it will be like for you but in general they were processing the interviews fast

morgos47

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
19-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
20-04-2016
All they have asked from me is
Invitation letter
PR card
another piece of identity
Proof of language if you have not submitted the original with the application
Passport
Passport stamps translation if they are not in English or French
I was there writing the test the same day as you. The test was super easy, I was done in 5 minutes or so. The guy I talked afterwards was a bit of a dick (Indian guy in the leftmost window). He didn't say if I passed the test or not and what was my score. But since it was easy and he mentioned the next step being the oath ceremony I assumed that I passed. He asked me where did I go in 2013 and 2014, because CBSA has info and my passport has no stamps for whatever reason. He said it does not affect me because it was before PR and I lived here for 5 years prior to getting my PR. I said I can't recall where did I go as I travel a lot. He said he will make me come again next time in this case. I had to provide some info as no way I am wasting a few more months due to someone being a lazy asshole so I said I went home for a few weeks. Status is not updated to DM on ECAS as of now.

Is yours updated to DM? Just curious as we had our tests on the same day.

Praspirant22

Jun 6, 2015
Just done. She showed me score as 20 out of 20 :) .. Asked where I work n how long have been in the current city and why did I move here... If I filled in the application form by myself. She mentioned they will send few forms that I need to fill. I was damn nervous n happy at the same time so didn't ask what forms as already she was surprised why I don't have health card and I said yep once :p instead of yes Hmmm. She did mention that I'm going for oath ceremony in the beginning so hope all good.

SA.Ah

Aug 16, 2018
I was there writing the test the same day as you. The test was super easy, I was done in 5 minutes or so. The guy I talked afterwards was a bit of a dick (Indian guy in the leftmost window). He didn't say if I passed the test or not and what was my score. But since it was easy and he mentioned the next step being the oath ceremony I assumed that I passed. He asked me where did I go in 2013 and 2014, because CBSA has info and my passport has no stamps for whatever reason. He said it does not affect me because it was before PR and I lived here for 5 years prior to getting my PR. I said I can't recall where did I go as I travel a lot. He said he will make me come again next time in this case. I had to provide some info as no way I am wasting a few more months due to someone being a lazy asshole so I said I went home for a few weeks. Status is not updated to DM on ECAS as of now.

Is that period (i.e 2013 and 2014) within your eligibility time?
I am asking because for my travel log I filled all the trips that I have made after the landing only?

MMCanada2014

Feb 20, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2016

I had the same guy for the interview, the two ladies were processing 2-3 applicants till he finishes one, no my ECAS is not updated yet,I guess no one in Calgary in the forum received DM this week

MMCanada2014

Feb 20, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2016
I had the same guy for the interview, the two ladies were processing 2-3 applicants till he finishes one, no my ECAS is not updated yet,I guess no one in Calgary in the forum received DM this week
Sorry I was wrong just checked it now and the status is DM,I checked it late night and it was still inprocess yesterday.
Yes I logged only travels after the PR

MMCanada2014

Feb 20, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2016

Sorry I was wrong just checked it now and the status is DM,I checked it late night and it was still inprocess yesterday.

badblood

Sep 28, 2016
i just finished my test at Calgary and passed and finished interview. Now interviewer said I need to submit PCC from India as I have been out of canada for 180 days,, does anyone have gone through like this ?? How long does it take to get PCC

morgos47

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
15-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
19-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
20-04-2016
Just checked mine - it's DM, Updated today I guess. Thanks.