23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
Wow congrats, Edmonton applicant so fast. Updated
Wow..I think the officer who is working on my file is taking her/his time for my test invite lol. My file is in Edmonton office too. AOR received August 29 and in process Sept. 6 but still no invite...Hopefully it will be this week. :)

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Wow..I think the officer who is working on my file is taking her/his time for my test invite lol. My file is in Edmonton office too. AOR received August 29 and in process Sept. 6 but still no invite...Hopefully it will be this week. :)
Yes you are the next one, will say hey received test invite cheers. I am in a slowest processing area GTA :(.

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
CPC/VEGREVILLE TRANSFERRED TO CIC-EDMONTON
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
Yes you are the next one, will say hey received test invite cheers. I am in a slowest processing area GTA :(.
NO WAY!!! you've been waiting since May? That's insane...

Hang in there Iceberg.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
NO WAY!!! you've been waiting since May? That's insane...

Hang in there Iceberg.
Actually my application returned on July 4 then I re applied on July 5 so I consider myself July applicant. Good thing is I called IRCC my background have been passed and waiting for test invite that agent advised me. But I know waiting time would be forever since GTA is slowest processing area.

Mrs.KOR

Feb 22, 2014
My husband had this test and interview this morning. Everything went well, he passed 19/20!! I guess now we’ll wait for the ceremony invitation :)

A_A_A_85

Oct 19, 2014
Hi all,

I have just received a finger print request for my wife and myself.

I am wondering what is the next step.

My time line is at row 38 (aalbasir (A_A_A_85)).

Thank you and good luck to all of you!

A.

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
If we are not able to login to ECAS I strongly recommend you to submit a new application.It could be your application somehow got lost.
I can't login to ECAS. I try to do so almost everyday. I have a question if you don't mind, when they return the application, does that appear in the ECAS?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
I can't login to ECAS. I try to do so almost everyday. I have a question if you don't mind, when they return the application, does that appear in the ECAS?
No it doesn't. ECAS will appear only when your application is nothing missing and office email to client notification. When application not complete they return and they do not enter in online.

Reactions: Hydi

krithik

Jun 27, 2014
Congrats Karthik,

You have mentioned that u have to carry originals of all the photocopies of the documents which u have submitted with your Application,Can you please tell me if u have been asked to bring your citizenship application form also along with originals of your documents such as degree,marksheets etc.?.
Sorry for the delay in my response Nit.

What i understand is that we need to carry the originals of Passports, PR Cards, CELPIP / IETLS score sheets (whichever you must have provided photocopies for English knowledge) and other relevant originals.

I dont think you need to carry any original Citizenship application form as you must have already couriered the same as part of your actual application.

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
I am so sorry for your situation :(. Have you change your address after become PR. IRCC is slow in their website they still have old address for all clients. In case they returned your application in old address. I would say call IRCC today and ask agent them should
you I sent a new application. If they say yes or not ignore sent a new application with new physical presents.
I called them 3 days ago and I asked her if I should send another application she said no just keep waiting for another month probably your application is still in the mailing room. I tried to find someone who waited that long and got his AOR after but unfortunately I couldn't. That makes me not willing to wait more to lose another 5th month for nothing. If you or anyone have heard of someone got his AOR in 5 months please let me know

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
I called them 3 days ago and I asked her if I should send another application she said no just keep waiting for another month probably your application is still in the mailing room. I tried to find someone who waited that long and got his AOR after but unfortunately I couldn't. That makes me not willing to wait more to lose another 5th month for nothing. If you or anyone have heard of someone got his AOR in 5 months please let me know
In May one applicant received AOR after 4.3 months (129 days) later and April another applicant almost same 4.5 (132 days) months later this 2 cases I have seen after longer period waiting received AOR.

Reactions: Hydi

MMCanada2014

Feb 20, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2016
No, I don't know even if they keep track of the returned applications.So maybe you can call them and give them your UCI# and ask them in case if it has been returned if they have a record saying that or not

Kya123

Aug 21, 2018
November 24th it'll be 6 that I'm waiting for the AOR. I called several times and sent web forms always the same answer. they have received but not yet opened. the first 3 months I thought he had lost my request but in the fourth month they said they received it. Since nothing, I'm waiting for January to send another request

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
November 24th it'll be 6 that I'm waiting for the AOR. I called several times and sent web forms always the same answer. they have received but not yet opened. the first 3 months I thought he had lost my request but in the fourth month they said they received it. Since nothing, I'm waiting for January to send another request
Did you send you application package with tracking number and signature. Is your payment gone from your account. Ask your financial institute about payment. ALso I would say send another application rather then waiting another 1.5 month. How come 6 months no AOR.

Kya123

Aug 21, 2018
Did you send you application package with tracking number and signature. Is your payment gone from your account. Ask your financial institute about payment. ALso I would say send another application rather then waiting another 1.5 month. How come 6 months no AOR.
I sent it with a tracking number and they credited my credit card. they said they have my request so I'm expecting more to send another request because I do not want to have trouble with two requests