+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july 2018, Citizen Application.

nboz

Jul 25, 2018
Hello,
I think I got my AOR. I received an email with a PDF attached which says:

"This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required."

If so, please go ahead and update the sheet.

I still can not check my status online, is that normal?

Thanks!

Jul 31, 2018
Hello,

"This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required."

Thanks!
Yes it is normal..takes a day or 2 to get into ECAS

Daniel CAN

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
Hi all,

I moved to another place in September. Just too lazy to change my address in ECAS. Is it going to have a negative effect on my application?

Thanks for any input!

nagrish

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I moved to another place in September. Just too lazy to change my address in ECAS. Is it going to have a negative effect on my application?

Thanks for any input!
I guess if they were to send you a fingerprint request, it would come via post to your mailing address. If there are any other reasons to update, maybe someone else can add to this.

Daniel CAN

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
I guess if they were to send you a fingerprint request, it would come via post to your mailing address. If there are any other reasons to update, maybe someone else can add to this.
Thank you for your input.

Sorry I didn't make it clear. I used my friend's home address as my mailing address since it is his own property. I just need to change my home address I guess as I moved to another place.

Sorry about the confusion it may cause.

Reactions: nagrish

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Hello,

Thanks!
Congrats! You gave me some hope. It's been 4 months now with no AOR. I hope that they started to work on what left of July applications

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Any one here still hasn't got his AOR except me??

Please advice, I'm freaking out it's been 4 months now with no AOR. I called CIC recently and she said that this is normal just keep waiting. Is it normal to wait for more than 4 month just to get my AOR???? I don't know what to do..Very upset

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015

Please advice, I'm freaking out it's been 4 months now with no AOR. I called CIC recently and she said that this is normal just keep waiting. Is it normal to wait for more than 4 month just to get my AOR???? I don't know what to do..Very upset
Thats crazy they said normal to waiting 4 months for AOR. I think they have nothing to say, thats why said that. Normally IRCC agents are good. Did you knck them by web form. Its too much to waiitng 4 months for AOR

Reactions: Hydi

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Thats crazy they said normal to waiting 4 months for AOR. I think they have nothing to say, thats why said that. Normally IRCC agents are good. Did you knck them by web form. Its too much to waiitng 4 months for AOR
Yes I did sent a web form and they replied that my application is not in their system

MMCanada2014

Feb 20, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2016

If we are not able to login to ECAS I strongly recommend you to submit a new application.It could be your application somehow got lost.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Yes I did sent a web form and they replied that my application is not in their system
I am so sorry for your situation :(. Have you change your address after become PR. IRCC is slow in their website they still have old address for all clients. In case they returned your application in old address. I would say call IRCC today and ask agent them should
you I sent a new application. If they say yes or not ignore sent a new application with new physical presents.

awai ali

Champion Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
March 2013
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
March 2014
Med's Done....
April 2014
Interview........
February 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 in June with gap of 10 days .....
VISA ISSUED...
ما شاء الله ,الحمد لله......July 2014......
LANDED..........
September 2014...Living Happily in Vancouver B.C.
Guys need urgent help, Iam a September applicant and one of our September applicant got his application returned due to ids for his kids, I used passport ( one copy only but a note at the end stating Iam using pp as proof of I’d) with photo and health card without photo, school records don’t have photo, was someone in a similar situation and got aor?
Please guide
Thanks
I did the same as, no need to send two copies of pp and I received aor you are untill other doc are complete

Reactions: navi2235

nata_cap

Aug 20, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
Med's Request
03-04-2015
Med's Done....
05-02-2015
LANDED..........
since 2009
Got my test invitation today!!! Admin please update.
AOR: oct 05
In process: oct 11
Test invitation: nov 19

Test will be December 13

Reactions: charmainefrances

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Got my test invitation today!!! Admin please update.
AOR: oct 05
In process: oct 11
Test invitation: nov 19

Test will be December 13

Wow congrats, Edmonton applicant so fast. Updated