Nov 2, 2018
Hi This is J and I am currently in Vancouver BC
Application was received on 2nd Aug 2018
AOR 26th Oct 2018
IP 31st Oct 2018

nboz

Jul 25, 2018
alright guys...
It's been over 100 days I've sent my application (received July 30th). I've reached out to them 1 week ago using the webform but have not gotten any response other than 'we got your inquiry'. I'm seriously considering giving them a call but which number should I call?
At this point I'm getting even more worried...

Thanks.

Jackie2019

Nov 2, 2018
alright guys...
It's been over 100 days I've sent my application (received July 30th). I've reached out to them 1 week ago using the webform but have not gotten any response other than 'we got your inquiry'. I'm seriously considering giving them a call but which number should I call?

Thanks.
telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only) https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

MMCanada2014

Feb 20, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2016
alright guys...

Thanks.
If your address was in Canada during the PR process and has changed since we got your PR then your mailing address in their system is still pointing to an old address, unfortunately they are charging over 500 per application but they are too lazy to change the mailing address to match the new address that is on your citizenship application form. So taking into consideration that your waiting time is a way beyond the normal average then maybe your application was returned due to some error in it to your old address and that's why you are not able to know what is going on.In case you really had an old Canadian address during your PR process then I just suggest you submit new application

MalV

Jun 29, 2018
If your address was in Canada during the PR process and has changed since we got your PR then your mailing address in their system is still pointing to an old address, unfortunately they are charging over 500 per application but they are too lazy to change the mailing address to match the new address that is on your citizenship application form. So taking into consideration that your waiting time is a way beyond the normal average then maybe your application was returned due to some error in it to your old address and that's why you are not able to know what is going on.In case you really had an old Canadian address during your PR process then I just suggest you submit new application
I had a different experience. My application was originally returned due to incorrect forms but it came back to my current address - even though when I finally got my AOR and was able to login to ECAS it had my mailing address as my address from my PR application. No idea how that worked but I have since then put in a request to update the mailing address to my new one.

MMCanada2014

Feb 20, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2016
I had a different experience. My application was originally returned due to incorrect forms but it came back to my current address - even though when I finally got my AOR and was able to login to ECAS it had my mailing address as my address from my PR application. No idea how that worked but I have since then put in a request to update the mailing address to my new one.
Well,

I had completely different situation, when I logged in to ECAS for the first time my mailing address was an old one, so my paper AOR and study material never came to my new address

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
Sorry but it doesn't make sense at all. If there are any errors/mistakes in the documents, then they won't even look into their database to send it to our old address. They wont do any thing on their computers, they will simply return it to the sender (the address on the envelope and forms.). I can see why the address on their computers aren't updated once you get your AOR and check your ECAS (because as you said they are lazy to update it so it is our responsibility to take care of it) but before even getting AOR there is no reason for them to find our old address and send the package to that address.

Aceim

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 02-08-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-07-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1: 23-10-2014 PPR2: 29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted on: 18-11-2014 PP received on 17-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
Hi, I have received test / interview invitation today i.e. Nov 06, test will be on Nov 26.

I was not expecting that I will get the invite this early, considering I am from Edmonton. I haven't started reading the book...

Any tips/ help is strongly requested

Mods, kindly update my tracker.

All the best to everyone here.

Reactions: charmainefrances

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
CPC/VEGREVILLE TRANSFERRED TO CIC-EDMONTON
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
Dear Friends,

I got the email Test invite yesterday on 01 Nov 18 for myself and my spouse. They have given a date of 23 Nov 18 and am based out of Edmonton. Please update my records in the excel sheet accordingly. I am required to carry all the original copies for which i had submitted the photocopies in my application (like CELPIP copy, degree / mark sheet certificates of my Spouse for English knowledge as well etc).

I have two kids less than 18 years old and they are not required to appear for the Test (in case anyone has any question).

The email came from CIC Edmonton Citizenship. My AOR was received on 13 Sep 18.

Hope this helps.
Congratulations! When did you submit your application?
Hi, I have received test / interview invitation today i.e. Nov 06, test will be on Nov 26.

I was not expecting that I will get the invite this early, considering I am from Edmonton. I haven't started reading the book...

Any tips/ help is strongly requested

Mods, kindly update my tracker.

All the best to everyone here.
Congratulations! I am waiting for my test invite too from Edmonton. My file went in process Sept. 6th. How about you?

I started reading a little bit since last month. I have flashcards that was given to me by my cousin. It's better since it's like the summary of the book. But I'll probably read the book at least once. I am also taking online tests from different websites. I just google it.

Good luck! We're getting closer to the finish line :)

Aceim

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
Karachi, Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 02-08-2013
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-07-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1: 23-10-2014 PPR2: 29-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted on: 18-11-2014 PP received on 17-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-07-2015

Congratulations! I am waiting for my test invite too from Edmonton. My file went in process Sept. 6th. How about you?

I started reading a little bit since last month. I have flashcards that was given to me by my cousin. It's better since it's like the summary of the book. But I'll probably read the book at least once. I am also taking online tests from different websites. I just google it.

Thanks, my file went in process on Oct 11.

krithik

Jun 27, 2014

My application was received by them on 09 Jul 18 and AOR received on 13 Sep 18.

sharat_joshi77

Jun 21, 2011
Brampton
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
May-2010
IELTS Request
May-2010
File Transfer...
May-2010
Med's Request
Nov-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
June-2011
LANDED..........
Aug-2011
Why are they delayed? The ones received by Brian.
I think it would be just a coincidence.
Mine was received by Brian, and I got AOP/ IP status within the normal timelines.
It might be just due to the volume they have t for processing.
Dont panic. Yours would come soon.

Regards,
Sharat

sharat_joshi77

Jun 21, 2011
Brampton
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
May-2010
IELTS Request
May-2010
File Transfer...
May-2010
Med's Request
Nov-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
June-2011
LANDED..........
Aug-2011
Hello everyone,

I still did not receive my AOR (application delivered on July 30th).

Seeing those getting AOR for apps delivered after mine, I started wondering whether I missed that e-mail. What are the chances that it has ended up in Junk folder? Can someone copy/paste what that AOR e-mail looks like?

Thank you.
It could happen. If you have that doubt, go into ecas website and try giving your details.
Use your client ID as PR card number and other details as asked.
if you get the error message, the application is still not processed. If you missed the email, you might get lucky and see the details in that website.

All the best.