AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Hi,

I applied for my citizenship in July this year and my application is currently in process. I haven’t yet received the test invite letter like many of the other applicants.

My PR card will be expiring in November next month. Do I need to worry about it now that my citizenship application is in process ? Is anyone else in the same situation?

Please advise.

Please update followings:

App Sent date: ?

App received: ?

Appl Type: Single/number of family

Physical Presence Days:?

AOR date : ?

Inprocess date: ?

Thanks

nhari

Feb 25, 2014
Hi #Iceberge,
Please update line 110
nhari
Total applicants : 4
Application Posted : 26th July
application recievedL 30th July
AOR Recieved :23 Oct

MalV

Jun 29, 2018
Does anyone know if the test letter always comes by email or by regular mail? And what is the minimum time they give you between the letter and the actual date? I will be travelling at the end of November which based on past averages is when I should be roughly hearing about the test date (My application changed to In progress on Oct 25) and am a bit concerned that if it comes by regular mail I may miss it. Especially if the test date is very close to the letter date.

MMCanada2014

Feb 20, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2016
Does anyone know if the test letter always comes by email or by regular mail? And what is the minimum time they give you between the letter and the actual date? I will be travelling at the end of November which based on past averages is when I should be roughly hearing about the test date (My application changed to In progress on Oct 25) and am a bit concerned that if it comes by regular mail I may miss it. Especially if the test date is very close to the letter date.
I don't know from where you got that the average from IP to test invite is just one month, mine turned into IP Sep-27 and I am not expecting anything before December. If you are lucky you will get your test invite end of December or January, and the test will be one month later from that time

Last edited:

Matthijs

Sep 29, 2018
Niagara
Mine came by email, as well as an ECAS update.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Hi #Iceberge,
Please update line 110
nhari
Total applicants : 4
Application Posted : 26th July
application recievedL 30th July
AOR Recieved :23 Oct
Congrats, updated

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Based on spreadsheet it takes 1 month to 3 months from IP to Test date.. 2% people get withing 1 month and most of the people get 3 months. Some cases it could take over 3 months if unlucky.

chenchen

Jun 3, 2016
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 1, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on October 18, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on October 30, 2018.
Single

Last edited:

Kamelin

Oct 29, 2018
Please update followings:

App Sent date: ?

App received: ?

Appl Type: Single/number of family

Physical Presence Days:?

Also please mention the line number when any new update.

Thanks
Thanks!
App sent date: July 3
App received: July 9
App type: family 2
Physical presence: don’t remember
AOR: September 17
In process: October 2

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Thanks!
App sent date: July 3
App received: July 9
App type: family 2
Physical presence: don’t remember
AOR: September 17
In process: October 2

Updated Thanks.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
In the spreadsheet it states that my oath date is nov 19, but it is actually nov 9. One week from today!
I am not sure who updated your information. I have made correction. Good luck of your oath.

Reactions: Matthijs

krithik

Jun 27, 2014
Dear Friends,

I got the email Test invite yesterday on 01 Nov 18 for myself and my spouse. They have given a date of 23 Nov 18 and am based out of Edmonton. Please update my records in the excel sheet accordingly. I am required to carry all the original copies for which i had submitted the photocopies in my application (like CELPIP copy, degree / mark sheet certificates of my Spouse for English knowledge as well etc).

I have two kids less than 18 years old and they are not required to appear for the Test (in case anyone has any question).

The email came from CIC Edmonton Citizenship. My AOR was received on 13 Sep 18.

Hope this helps.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Dear Friends,

I got the email Test invite yesterday on 01 Nov 18 for myself and my spouse. They have given a date of 23 Nov 18 and am based out of Edmonton. Please update my records in the excel sheet accordingly. I am required to carry all the original copies for which i had submitted the photocopies in my application (like CELPIP copy, degree / mark sheet certificates of my Spouse for English knowledge as well etc).

I have two kids less than 18 years old and they are not required to appear for the Test (in case anyone has any question).

The email came from CIC Edmonton Citizenship. My AOR was received on 13 Sep 18.

Hope this helps.

Great congrats. Updated