28-03-2015
Interview........
Waived 3rd Line 09-04-2015
Passport Req..
29-05-2015 Decision Made : 02-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015 Passport Returned : 12-06-2015
Hi All,

My application has just been returned today. 63 days later (from receipt date). Reason: My wife missed signing the online physical presence calculator printout. It has come separated into four parts (stapled separately). One for my wife with the incomplete application message and the the other threee parts (with mine and my 2 kid's applications) which says on the "Your application is deemed complete. However, as you submitted your application for concurrent processing with a family member whose application was incomplete, the entire package is being returned to you."

Question: Can someone tell me if :
a. only my wife's physical presence calculator needs to be signed and resent? Or do I need to revise for everyone else too?
b. if my wife's PPC needs to be signed - should I have her sign and date the form they highlighted?
c. what should be the date on the PPC being signed now?

What is the meaning of this Note: the date of signature on the original application will still be used for physical presence calculations. ???

** Update ** Spoke to IRCC - wife needs to sign the original PPC with the date on the original application form. Caveat: The package needs to reach within 90 days of the original received date.

I am sending it tonight via the fastest post available so they should have it on Monday or Tuesday which will be 1st or 2nd October received date!

Thank God - Saved for now. Although I believe the citizenship process has been delayed by 60+/- days already. "This too shall pass"!

Regards,
Manoj

Last edited:

MMCanada2014

Feb 20, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
12-09-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2016
Hi ,

Please update my status
Ecas: In process Sep-27

Thanks

sharat_joshi77

Jun 21, 2011
Brampton
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
May-2010
IELTS Request
May-2010
File Transfer...
May-2010
Med's Request
Nov-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
June-2011
LANDED..........
Aug-2011
Hi All,

My application has just been returned today. 63 days later (from receipt date). Reason: My wife missed signing the online physical presence calculator printout. It has come separated into four parts (stapled separately). One for my wife with the incomplete application message and the the other threee parts (with mine and my 2 kid's applications) which says on the "Your application is deemed complete. However, as you submitted your application for concurrent processing with a family member whose application was incomplete, the entire package is being returned to you."

a. only my wife's physical presence calculator needs to be signed and resent? Or do I need to revise for everyone else too?
b. if my wife's PPC needs to be signed - should I have her sign and date the form they highlighted?

What is the meaning of this Note: the date of signature on the original application will still be used for physical presence calculations. ???

** Update ** Spoke to IRCC - wife needs to sign the original PPC with the date on the original application form. Caveat: The package needs to reach within 90 days of the original received date.

I am sending it tonight via the fastest post available so they should have it on Monday or Tuesday which will be 1st or 2nd October received date!

Thank God - Saved for now. Although I believe the citizenship process has been delayed by 60+/- days already. "This too shall pass"!

Regards,
Manoj
Sorry to hear, and yes, as you said, this too shall pass.
Atleast you know that everything else in your package is complete except this one thing, which you are takng care of.
All the best.

badblood

Sep 28, 2016
Please add me to the sheet!

City: Vancouver - Single
App sent: July 5th
App received: July 9th
AOR: Aug. 27th
IP: September 13th

Fingerprints requested September 26th. I havent received the letter yet but I’m assuming its for fingerprints
I had a question regarding fingerprints ? Do they ask Everyone for Fingerprints ? I thought they are asking fingerprints randomly? what are the chances of getting FP request if applicant is in Canada since 8 years ? can we do FP in advance just to avoid any delay ?

badblood

Sep 28, 2016
I had a question regarding fingerprints ? Do they ask Everyone for Fingerprints ? I thought they are asking fingerprints randomly? what are the chances of getting FP request if applicant is in Canada since 8 years ? can we do FP in advance just to avoid any delay ?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Now, I'm not sure regarding resubmitting of application.
Note on my application is:
" Your application is considered complete. However, as you submitted your application for concurrent processing with a family member whose application was incomplete, the entire package is being returned to you.
Please resubmit this application and your documents with the completed applications for your family members." -
this means that I don't need to do anything with my application and just send as it is? ( same application, docs and dates).? Please advise.

Also for my husband - not sure if he needs to prepare a new application
The note is saying:
" If you choose to resubmit a complete application for a grant of citizenship, make sure you include:
- The completed application form submitted on a version of the application form dates October
or later
-Note: the date of signature on the original application will still be used for phsyhical presence calculations
- All required documents based the Document Checklist

- proof of payment"

I guess he still need to send an old package for evidence and prepare a new application? Or leave the old one and just add required IELTS general exam results?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated!
You may send your package to IRCC as soon as you can or if you want to wait for your husband's language result then different case, its all depend on you. It would count as new applicant.

Yes you don't need to do anything with your application package and send as is.

For your husband application may need to calculate phsyhical presence calculations again while he get language result.

Wis214

Aug 18, 2018
Hi All,

Regards,
Manoj
Sorry to hear that brother ... I think I signed all the the online physical presence calculator myself because they are just copies.. any way nothing from CiC yet .. I'm still waiting and

Maverick.Canajun

Jul 6, 2014
Windsor, Canada
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-07-2014
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
18-12-2014
File Transfer...
05-03-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
28-03-2015
Interview........
Waived 3rd Line 09-04-2015
Passport Req..
29-05-2015 Decision Made : 02-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2015 Passport Returned : 12-06-2015
for everyone waiting - my application was received on 27th July and processed (sent back) on 21st Sept. so remaining July applicants most likely to get AOR in the next few days to a week for sure. Cheers everyone!! Keep those chins up. We will get through this!

Reactions: Wis214