+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

july 2018, Citizen Application.

rajan818

May 9, 2016
How can I talk to a CIC agent? I called them multiple times but it says they have heavy call load and are unable to transfer the call to an agent.

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Did you send your application through registered mail or "normal" mail?
I sent it through registered mail with signature. I sent a web form and got a reply from CIC that they don't have my application in their system and that it's still normal (even though it's been more than 3 months now with no AOR) as they are still working on July 13 applications. Same what the agent told me by phone.

Hydi

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
How can I talk to a CIC agent? I called them multiple times but it says they have heavy call load and are unable to transfer the call to an agent.
I called them around 11:00 am and they said that the wait will be 45 minutes and they kept updating the minutes left until I talked to the agent.

mikebailey_uk

Nov 3, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2013
My application is "In Progress" however it states that they sent me correspondence on 15th October but I haven't received anything in my email, I've checked my SPAM folder and also nothing in there. Has anyone else experienced this? Should I contact CIC?

Reactions: vaibhavshah45

vaibhavshah45

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
My application is "In Progress" however it states that they sent me correspondence on 15th October but I haven't received anything in my email, I've checked my SPAM folder and also nothing in there. Has anyone else experienced this? Should I contact CIC?
Yes its even showing for me as well."We sent you correspondence on October 19, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required".
May be its a fingerprint request as i haven't received anything yet from IRCC

lori30

Jun 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
01-26-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
02-18-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2016
LANDED..........
03-27-2016
Hi

Finally, i received an email from IRCC about my application

please update Line 66 - ID: Lori30

AOR: October 16th

However i am unable to access my application progress online for some reason even using the Application number and UCI number given by IRCC in the letter.
Is anyone else having this issue?

HLR

Champion Member
May 28, 2013
Hi

Finally, i received an email from IRCC about my application

please update Line 66 - ID: Lori30

AOR: October 16th

However i am unable to access my application progress online for some reason even using the Application number and UCI number given by IRCC in the letter.
Is anyone else having this issue?
congrats, updated the sheet

rajan818

May 9, 2016
My application package was received by someone named Michael Penny on July 30th. Did anyone else's package was received by him? I am still waiting for my AOR, have tried calling them but unable to get hold of an agent!

Daniel CAN

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
Hi everyone,

I am just wondering if it is true that NOT everyone will receive finger print request, is it right? If someone receives finger print request, it will be shown in ECAS correspondence and your email communication as well, it is correct? The reason I am asking this question is that my application went into IP one month ago and I didn't receive any notification (Email, ECAS, mail) for finger print. As more and more people asking here about finger print, I became worried about it. Hopefully, someone could help clarify my question.

Also wondering how long it will take from IP to test invite. It seems that almost all of us who already went into IP didn't receive test invite yet except for a couple of people.

Thank you very much!

raihan95

Oct 19, 2018
My application package was received by someone named Michael Penny on July 30th. Did anyone else's package was received by him? I am still waiting for my AOR, have tried calling them but unable to get hold of an agent!
Mine was received by Brian on July 27 and I am still waiting for my AOR.

rajan818

May 9, 2016
I have seen in other posts that applications received by Brian have been delayed in getting AOR. I have not seen Michael Penny in any of the past posts though!