July 2018 AOR - join here

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Friends,

I received the PPR email today after a looong wait. Good luck to people who are still waiting, I really pray that everyone gets the PPR email very soon!! And Congratulations to all who have received their PPR emails or PRs already..

Here are my timelines -

Received AOR on 07/18/18
Received first GCMS notes on 06/07/19 and found that my score was dopped by 50 points (in Aug 2018) due to missing job duties documents. My file was sent for a final decision. And there was no update on my file after Aug' 2018
Submitted job duties documents in June.
Ordered another GCMS notes and received it on 07/29.. But there was no update.
Called CIC office twice and got the same update..
Finally recevied the PPR email today at 5:45 AM.

Thanks! everyone for all the updates and info you have been posting, it has been very helpful.
A very special thanks to @djangoboy for providing his valuable inputs..
Congrats @shashi819 Happy for you bro ..
Atleast they have not totally ignored files from 2018 - there is hope :)..

Anyways best wishes for life ahead

afroze

Aug 19, 2015
Friends,

I received the PPR email today after a looong wait. Good luck to people who are still waiting, I really pray that everyone gets the PPR email very soon!! And Congratulations to all who have received their PPR emails or PRs already..

Here are my timelines -

Received AOR on 07/18/18
Received first GCMS notes on 06/07/19 and found that my score was dopped by 50 points (in Aug 2018) due to missing job duties documents. My file was sent for a final decision. And there was no update on my file after Aug' 2018

Thanks! everyone for all the updates and info you have been posting, it has been very helpful.
Congrats.....Did u get remedical request?

Reactions: jessy87

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Friends,

Here are my timelines -

Received AOR on 07/18/18

Congratulations !

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Day 414. There is no excuse for this amount of time.
There is really nothing to compare waiting for this too long for ppr. Whereas many of same and after AOR already settled in Canada. I don't blame anybody because i choose to immigrate in Canada, maybe this is my test of patience, anxiety and belief. do not lose your hope brother...i am on the same boat as you...it will definitely come one day all on a sudden. Just be prepared for the next step and that will be your new life in Canada. Best of luck.

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
There is really nothing to compare waiting for this too long for ppr. Whereas many of same and after AOR already settled in Canada. I don't blame anybody because i choose to immigrate in Canada, maybe this is my test of patience, anxiety and belief. do not lose your hope brother...i am on the same boat as you...it will definitely come one day all on a sudden. Just be prepared for the next step and that will be your new life in Canada. Best of luck.
It’s a bit different for me. I myself am a Canadian citizen from birth. Have paid taxes and work my ass off. My fiancée who simply wants to start her life here with me isn’t able to work. It’s having a direct impact on me as a Canadian citizen. My government told her Jan 2019. There is no excuse.

shashi819

Apr 16, 2019
Congrats.....Did u get remedical request?
Thanks.. No, i never got a request for re-med, but my status itself changed to “you do not need...” in Aug last year.. My medical, background check and criminality check all was done last year in Aug, thats what i saw in my first GCMS notes, there was no update in my online profile though regarding any of these.. I believe it was only stuck on eligibility check since last year..

Reactions: jessy87 and kzeed12

afroze

Aug 19, 2015
Thanks.. No, i never got a request for re-med, but my status itself changed to “you do not need...” in Aug last year.. My medical, background check and criminality check all was done last year in Aug, thats what i saw in my first GCMS notes, there was no update in my online profile though regarding any of these.. I believe it was only stuck on eligibility check since last year..
Thanks for ur reply...
My file was also stuck at CIO Sydney since Sept 2018 for RR for personal history... On Aug 15 2019 I got Re-Medical request and which was passed on 26 Aug 2019... But the medical results was updated during India office hours..... Is that mean my file moved to NDVO?

Reactions: shashi819

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Remed Request : 7 August 2019
Remed done :. 24 August 2019
Previous status showing : To do medical
Today status showing : " You Donot need medical"
What it means ? Is it passed.

afroze

Aug 19, 2015
Remed Request : 7 August 2019
Remed done :. 24 August 2019
Previous status showing : To do medical
Today status showing : " You Donot need medical"
What it means ? Is it passed.
For me... I got request for remed on 15 Aug and 19 Aug I have done my remed and 26 Aug it changed to... Medical passed

Reactions: kzeed12