+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
thank you.. i hope so.. but m still worried.. you know after this much long wait, i hv become so negative kind of person. trying to stay positive
Same here. 13.5 months of wait has made me such a negative person. My file is being kicked to different VOs and nobody is doing anything. Tried sending emails to so many IDs so many time with no reply or no proper reply. No results after sending web forms as well. File got moved to NDVO in May and I thought that was a good thing, however, they're also sitting on my file. Plus, since it's NDVO, I don't even have an option of calling the call centre and getting any information. Medical expired in June. Ordered GCMS and got by June end. It showed that nothing has happened with my file in a long time. Background check hasn't even started. Have ordered for GCMS and CBSA notes. I know nothing is going to happen. Did that just so that I have something to look forward to.

I dont know how people wont become negative and depressed after so much. Don't get what to do next

SRayhan87

Jul 15, 2018
Same here. 13.5 months of wait has made me such a negative person. My file is being kicked to different VOs and nobody is doing anything. Tried sending emails to so many IDs so many time with no reply or no proper reply. No results after sending web forms as well. File got moved to NDVO in May and I thought that was a good thing, however, they're also sitting on my file. Plus, since it's NDVO, I don't even have an option of calling the call centre and getting any information. Medical expired in June. Ordered GCMS and got by June end. It showed that nothing has happened with my file in a long time. Background check hasn't even started. Have ordered for GCMS and CBSA notes. I know nothing is going to happen. Did that just so that I have something to look forward to.

I don't know how people won't become negative and depressed after so much. Don't get what to do next
Brother, i understand your pain...totally. I am on 13 months and i lost completely myself... even i don't like to talk to people. My life getting worse day by day..my current employer could not give us salary in due time..i mean for the last three months i did not receive salary. In the meantime, for that fucking POF, i have to maintain a huge amount of money in my amount. At first, i was RR for POF for nine months then file transfer to SVGO, i thought oh god you are so great...finqlly i have some hope now. Again nothing happens for two more months and finally, i passed eligibility on May 21st then my security started...i was so so happy brother...it felt like i got PPR. But you know what...again i am fucked up in SS...they put me under comprehensive screening as i am terrorist or something. Its been 3 months and 14 days since my SS started. I don't know what to do brother...those who applied with me they are in Canada, got the job, home...enjoying their life....can't express my dissatisfaction...

Reactions: Mom of 2 boys

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018
Hi Jessy, PPR around the corner. Sit back and relax and you will be fine.
yeah i hope so!! i called cic today.. agent said i passed everything. Eligibility, criminality and security. They just need medical to finalize application.my doctor already uploaded my medical one week ago. I did not pass it yet. Now its up to cic to look into my medical and updated it and end my 15 months long wait. I hv seen many people this month getting PR after one day of passing medical... Waiting for my turn..

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018

I dont know how people wont become negative and depressed after so much. Don't get what to do next
dnt loose hope my frnd.. I can understand your frustration.. I was in your situation few days ago. I was thinking that I never going to get PR.I did nt get it yet. but i will get it soon. I was so negative. Then i got remedical request last month and now hoping for good news. You are going to get your PR as well. I hv almost completed 15 months.

Reactions: yiming and kzeed12

Tanmayee Nyayadhish

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
24 -07 - 2018
Med's Request
12 - 6 - 2019
Med's Done....
29 - 6 - 2019
Passport Req..
17 - 7 - 2019
VISA ISSUED...
1 - 8- 2019
Yes, i got it today at 5:45 AM.. Oh God!! is that the final email.. almost after 15 months of wait!!
I am soo happy..
will share my timelines soon..
Congratulations!!!!

Reactions: shashi819

shashi819

Apr 16, 2019
Friends,

I received the PPR email today after a looong wait. Good luck to people who are still waiting, I really pray that everyone gets the PPR email very soon!! And Congratulations to all who have received their PPR emails or PRs already..

Here are my timelines -

Received AOR on 07/18/18
Received first GCMS notes on 06/07/19 and found that my score was dopped by 50 points (in Aug 2018) due to missing job duties documents. My file was sent for a final decision. And there was no update on my file after Aug' 2018
Submitted job duties documents in June.
Ordered another GCMS notes and received it on 07/29.. But there was no update.
Called CIC office twice and got the same update..
Finally recevied the PPR email today at 5:45 AM.

Thanks! everyone for all the updates and info you have been posting, it has been very helpful.
A very special thanks to @djangoboy for providing his valuable inputs..