+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
In a surprising turn of events, I received my PPR mail this morning. Saw a ghost update on 16th and was waiting at the edge of my seat. Not sure exactly what brought me here to this moment but I would echo everything other PPR receivers have already said; don't give up on following up with IRCC through web forms, calls or even reaching out to your local MP if possible. I live outside of Canada but my partner who lives in Canada followed up with the MP in their area and they still helped! They basically got us updates on where our application was in the process, like nothing on the portal showed my medicals were extended to June 2020. I got this info from the MP's office.

Anyway, if there are people still waiting, it does happen! And also my application very swiftly moved to Ottawa VO as the status updated.
@kzeed12 , thanks for your good wishes man! So grateful to all the peeps here who helped me keep my spirits up!

AOR: July 18 2018, Medicals passed: August 08, 2018 (Extended to June, 2020), RR on employment (did not get any official request for additional docs, though I did proactively upload more docs for employment verification based on the GCMS notes comments)
Congratulations !

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
In a surprising turn of events, I received my PPR mail this morning. Saw a ghost update on 16th and was waiting at the edge of my seat. Not sure exactly what brought me here to this moment but I would echo everything other PPR receivers have already said; don't give up on following up with IRCC through web forms, calls or even reaching out to your local MP if possible. I live outside of Canada but my partner who lives in Canada followed up with the MP in their area and they still helped! They basically got us updates on where our application was in the process, like nothing on the portal showed my medicals were extended to June 2020. I got this info from the MP's office.

Anyway, if there are people still waiting, it does happen! And also my application very swiftly moved to Ottawa VO as the status updated.
@kzeed12 , thanks for your good wishes man! So grateful to all the peeps here who helped me keep my spirits up!

AOR: July 18 2018, Medicals passed: August 08, 2018 (Extended to June, 2020), RR on employment (did not get any official request for additional docs, though I did proactively upload more docs for employment verification based on the GCMS notes comments)
Happy for You :) ..
Best Wishes with Life ahead !!
Make the best out of your PPR :)

Reactions: phoenix800

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

Wow!! What a wonderful turn of events

Congrats!!

Reactions: phoenix800

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Received Ready for Visa email today...actually, it was sent a month earlier, but seems they sent to an incorrect email address..
I raised a CSE last week and received it today...

Submitted the passport just now...
All the best to the ones waiting and hope they get soon !

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Received Ready for Visa email today...actually, it was sent a month earlier, but seems they sent to an incorrect email address..

Congrats :) - Timeline if you get a chance ..
Best wishes :)

Reactions: cecict

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018

congrats!

Tanmayee Nyayadhish

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
24 -07 - 2018
Med's Request
12 - 6 - 2019
Med's Done....
29 - 6 - 2019
Passport Req..
17 - 7 - 2019
VISA ISSUED...
1 - 8- 2019
Wow congratulations to everyone who received their PPR emails. It does seems CIC is clearing the backlogs now and I thinks its a positive sign for everyone who is waiting. fingers crossed!!!

Reactions: cecict and kzeed12

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
Submitted my passport (photocopy) last week. It was received last Tuesday and this morning my application update to say that my application was approved. I figured as much anyway but nice to finally see it on the portal.

I'm a bit of an idiot, I never recorded the tracking number on my return envelope. Don't suppose there's a way for me to track it now to see if/when IRCC has sent me back the COPR?

Tanmayee Nyayadhish

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
24 -07 - 2018
Med's Request
12 - 6 - 2019
Med's Done....
29 - 6 - 2019
Passport Req..
17 - 7 - 2019
VISA ISSUED...
1 - 8- 2019
Submitted my passport (photocopy) last week. It was received last Tuesday and this morning my application update to say that my application was approved. I figured as much anyway but nice to finally see it on the portal.

I'm a bit of an idiot, I never recorded the tracking number on my return envelope. Don't suppose there's a way for me to track it now to see if/when IRCC has sent me back the COPR?
Maybe you can try and get in touch with VSF team they could help you provide it?

cecict

Jul 14, 2018

Yesterday when i submitted, Canada post explicitly told me the Tracking number of return envelope.
they pasted it on Address label of envelope used to send the passport to CIC.

check on your address label. they must have pasted. number starts with PG..