12 - 6 - 2019
Med's Done....
29 - 6 - 2019
Passport Req..
17 - 7 - 2019
VISA ISSUED...
1 - 8- 2019
just landed today:)
scheduled for 4:00pm, arrived at 3:30pm, interviewed at 5:00pm, finished 5:25pm.
Congratulations...could you please share the interview experience ... It will be useful while my own :)

Deepa Solanki

Aug 28, 2018
Hello everyone !!!
My AOR is 23 july , 2018 and finally some movement in my case, i got remedical request on 14 august ,2019 and RPRF request on 15 august , 2019 .But i am little scared as i am five months pregnant. i have already waited alot. I hope they wont further delay due to my pregnancy.

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Get it done asap
There will be 2 possibilities- your medical will be extended and you will have enough time to land
Or you can deliver baby there and lucky baby will have direct citizenship :)
You will have to update them with the status once you receive RFV mail
Hello everyone !!!
My AOR is 23 july , 2018 and finally some movement in my case, i got remedical request on 14 august ,2019 and RPRF request on 15 august , 2019 .But i am little scared as i am five months pregnant. i have already waited alot. I hope they wont further delay due to my pregnancy.

Reactions: Deepa Solanki

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
Congratulations...could you please share the interview experience ... It will be useful while my own :)
it's a short interview. just arrive on time and reception will confirm your ID. then agent will call you by name.
first, agent will ask for:
1. your passport,
2. work or study permits (all current permits, you do not have to bring permits that are already expired),
3. payment receipt (if you already paid online, agent can see it through their portal)
4. two photos,
5. dependent info, if applicable

then, she confirmed my address, date of birth.

then, my agent asked 3 questions:
1. have you been convicted of a crime?
2. have you been refused entry into Canada?
3. have you been forced leaving Canada?

then, she gave me a piece of info to read (about what you can do with your PR card), while she was processing some paper work.

finally, she said congrats and handed over the 2 copies of COPR (one for you, one for ircc), I was asked to sign my initial on both. and she explained a bit that:
1. I do not need permits or visa anymore,
2. I will get my card in 4-6 weeks,
3. I have to wait for 48 hours to get a new SIN. (this is a bit different from ppr and then landing)

AND THAT'S IT!! ALL DONE!!

phoenix800

May 20, 2018
IRCC proactively extended medicals till June 2020. A part of me was hoping if a request for re-medical would help push my application further ahead. I don't understand what the Sydney, NS VO is up to. Been more than 13 months and not a peep from them. Plus on checking my GCMS notes, I noticed I have the cursed CB11026 application 'assigned to' number. :(

Reactions: kzeed12 and cecict

Tanmayee Nyayadhish

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
24 -07 - 2018
Med's Request
12 - 6 - 2019
Med's Done....
29 - 6 - 2019
Passport Req..
17 - 7 - 2019
VISA ISSUED...
1 - 8- 2019
it's a short interview. just arrive on time and reception will confirm your ID. then agent will call you by name.
first, agent will ask for:
1. your passport,
2. work or study permits (all current permits, you do not have to bring permits that are already expired),
3. payment receipt (if you already paid online, agent can see it through their portal)
4. two photos,
5. dependent info, if applicable

then, she confirmed my address, date of birth.

then, my agent asked 3 questions:
1. have you been convicted of a crime?
2. have you been refused entry into Canada?
3. have you been forced leaving Canada?

then, she gave me a piece of info to read (about what you can do with your PR card), while she was processing some paperwork.

finally, she said congrats and handed over the 2 copies of COPR (one for you, one for ircc), I was asked to sign my initials on both. and she explained a bit that:
1. I do not need permits or visa anymore,
2. I will get my card in 4-6 weeks,
3. I have to wait for 48 hours to get a new SIN. (this is a bit different from ppr and then landing)

AND THAT'S IT!! ALL DONE!!
Ah! This is so amazing... Thank you so much for all the information.
Just a quick question - when you mention payment receipts - does it refer to CIC application payment ones?

Reactions: kzeed12

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
IRCC proactively extended medicals till June 2020. A part of me was hoping if a request for re-medical would help push my application further ahead. I don't understand what the Sydney, NS VO is up to. Been more than 13 months and not a peep from them. Plus on checking my GCMS notes, I noticed I have the cursed CB11026 application 'assigned to' number. :(
@phoenix800 dont be upset..
A medical extension is almost equivalent to remed .. just because they gave you an extension - doesnt mean they are going to work your application different to that of remed ..
As long as you are not on SS - should be fine ..And a med extension could also be an indication to finalizing your app and releasing your PPR because your med should be valid for (i'm not sure how many months- read somewhere in the forum) couple of months before stamping Visa..
I know waiting for 13 months would drive anyone nuts - just for your info - i am assigned to CB01126 - and there are a lot of apps with RR assigned to CB..
Good luck - hoping to hearing from you soon about PPR Email..

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone,

I got PPR ON 8TH August. Submitted my passport yesterday at VFS global for stamping.

Thanks everyone for the support it's been more than one year since I started this journey. I hope everyone who applied in July 2018 still waiting for PPR will receive good news soon. Please do not feel sad or depressed because it will only make things worse. Just stay calm and wait for PPR.
Congratulations. I remember the help you extended in finalizing my NOC. Wish you all the best with the new journey.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Get it done asap
There will be 2 possibilities- your medical will be extended and you will have enough time to land
Or you can deliver baby there and lucky baby will have direct citizenship :)
You will have to update them with the status once you receive RFV mail
You will need to inform the physician about your pregnancy and they will defer the x-rays until after your delivery.
@Deepa Solanki

Reactions: Deepa Solanki

phoenix800

May 20, 2018
In a surprising turn of events, I received my PPR mail this morning. Saw a ghost update on 16th and was waiting at the edge of my seat. Not sure exactly what brought me here to this moment but I would echo everything other PPR receivers have already said; don't give up on following up with IRCC through web forms, calls or even reaching out to your local MP if possible. I live outside of Canada but my partner who lives in Canada followed up with the MP in their area and they still helped! They basically got us updates on where our application was in the process, like nothing on the portal showed my medicals were extended to June 2020. I got this info from the MP's office.

Anyway, if there are people still waiting, it does happen! And also my application very swiftly moved to Ottawa VO as the status updated.
@kzeed12 , thanks for your good wishes man! So grateful to all the peeps here who helped me keep my spirits up!

AOR: July 18 2018, Medicals passed: August 08, 2018 (Extended to June, 2020), RR on employment (did not get any official request for additional docs, though I did proactively upload more docs for employment verification based on the GCMS notes comments)