India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Request for re-medicals
. I am being directed to take the Medical Report form (IMM1017E) when I visit my a physician. My question is:
I have to take this form along while going for Remed.
This form to be submitted with doctor or I have to attach form via webform.
No, the hospital will give their acknowledgment sheet once medical is done. Upload that via webform, rest the hospital will upload the results by themselves:)

Reactions: Indersingh007

Malikbhanu

Jul 8, 2019
Hi guys,

Just got below reply from Ralph’s office:

Eligibility required review.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec/19.

Do I need to do anything on the eligibility front or it’s just that they are in process of reviewing it?

Babybae

Jan 15, 2018
Canada
Hi guys,

Just got below reply from Ralph’s office:

Eligibility required review.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec/19.

Do I need to do anything on the eligibility front or it’s just that they are in process of reviewing it?
Order GCMS notes to find out what for. They proactively send the necessary documents via web form

Reactions: kzeed12

Sunshine90

Mar 30, 2018
Hello dear fellows,

I got a devastating news today from the IRCC agent.

I applied July 31st 2018, no news or update since then. I called every month since January and the IRCC agent told me that there was no update, Is should just wait. Today the IRCC call centre agent told me that the last note on my file was from SEPTEMBER 2018 and the note was saying that the agent didn't believe I had the skills/experience I said I have and that I will most likely being declined PR. He recommended me to submit additional documents through the WebForm, which I'll do shortly to provide mode work experience infos and that might hopefully change the decision.

That is crazy that none of the agent told me anything and that the status of my application was stucked on "Reviewing your background" since last October..

I hope I won't get declined.. that would sucks so much..

Reactions: Prabha22

Prabha22

Aug 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
22 oct 2018
Hello dear fellows,

I applied July 31st 2018, no news or update since then. I called every month since January and the IRCC agent told me that there was no update, Is should just wait. Today the IRCC call centre agent told me that the last note on my file was from SEPTEMBER 2018 and the note was saying that the agent didn't believe I had the skills/experience I said I have and that I will most likely being declined PR. He recommended me to submit additional documents through the WebForm, which I'll do shortly to provide mode work experience infos and that might hopefully change the decision.

That is crazy that none of the agent told me anything and that the status of my application was stucked on "Reviewing your background" since last October..

Don’t lose hope. Just submit your supporting documents asap. Stay positive:)

Tanmayee Nyayadhish

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
24 -07 - 2018
Med's Request
12 - 6 - 2019
Med's Done....
29 - 6 - 2019
Passport Req..
17 - 7 - 2019
VISA ISSUED...
1 - 8- 2019
Hello dear fellows,

Hi don't worry. The comments from an analyst are yet to reviewed by the visa officer. The officer can have a different POV of looking at your application. My too was dicey but it went through.

Additionally if you haven't ordered your notes I would suggest get them you will have a better view at the analyst comments. As for now provide the extra documents and based on the notes you can also submit any other supporting documents if required.

Hope this helps

BKBK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
I just got this reply from Ralph’s office, feel kind of sad, no idea how long will the waiting be. I applied through FSW, AOR July 2018.

“Eligibility and criminality are passed.

Security checks are in progress since June. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are expired. No action required at this time.”