FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
Hello i am in the same position but file is waiting to be reviewed. I called them and they are not giving any time frame when it will be completed. Did you proactively submitted any documents ? Or you received any adr?
Yes. I also submitted upfront in April this year. I m also waiting.

K1ngz

Jan 18, 2019
AOR - July 28, 2018
BC PNP Inland applicant
Stage - IP1
VO - Sydney NS
Secondary Office - Ottawa
Medical expiry date - July 25, 2019
Notes - RR - Discrepancy between NOC added by client, 4212 and NOC as per PN certificate, 9914
Notes 2 - Awaiting release of July PN (provincial nomination) certificate/spreadsheet
Current Status - File on queue for review by an officer (since March 2019)

Count for July 2018 AOR still awaiting PPR is now 19. I'm sure there are some others yet to be counted in.

Last edited:

iceman2019

Jul 8, 2019
Bumped into this thread. I'm on the July 2018 AOR. Still in IP1. Inland CEC applicant. When I had called CIC in March/April, the agent said my application was inactive for a while. Called up CIC today & the Agent said they have everything they need. Medicals expired in June 2019. No request for re-medicals. Asked me check back in Nov 2019 as the next time my application will be due for update will be in Oct 2019. Ordered GCMS notes a few times. Everything is normal.

Just wanted to lay this out.

Reactions: djangoboy

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Bumped into this thread. I'm on the July 2018 AOR. Still in IP1. Inland CEC applicant. When I had called CIC in March/April, the agent said my application was inactive for a while. Called up CIC today & the Agent said they have everything they need. Medicals expired in June 2019. No request for re-medicals. Asked me check back in Nov 2019 as the next time my application will be due for update will be in Oct 2019. Ordered GCMS notes a few times. Everything is normal.

Just wanted to lay this out.
Did your medicals change to you do not need medical exam since it expired

iceman2019

Jul 8, 2019
Did your medicals change to you do not need medical exam since it expired
Yes. It did.

Going by previous posts in the thread there are ~20 including me in the same boat who applied around July 2018. Any idea as to why the unfortunate delay? Response from the agents does not offer any additional information and its usually generic - "Every application is different"

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Yes. It did.

Going by previous posts in the thread there are ~20 including me in the same boat who applied around July 2018. Any idea as to why the unfortunate delay? Response from the agents does not offer any additional information and its usually generic - "Every application is different"
Yes that's another problem we face as every application is different from each other and I am also not sure on why the delay, probably they have a target to fulfill and hold the rest until there are vacancies available. Again, this is only my assumption. God willingly if they process application faster would be of great help to us.

When did your medical expire by the way?

Last edited:

iceman2019

Jul 8, 2019
Yes that's another problem we face as every application is different from each other and I am also not sure on why the delay, probably they have a target to fulfill and hold the rest until there are vacancies available. Again, this is only my assumption. God willingly if they process application faster would be of great help to us.

When did your medical expire by the way?
June 20 2019. The update about the medicals was a week after expiry.

BKBK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
If my security has been “in process” for more than 2 weeks, does that mean I might be under security screening?

Since many people told me “security” should only take days, I feel very worried.

We have been waited for 11 months to start our security part, now seems the waiting game is back again.

Tanmayee Nyayadhish

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
24 -07 - 2018
Med's Request
12 - 6 - 2019
Med's Done....
29 - 6 - 2019
Passport Req..
17 - 7 - 2019
VISA ISSUED...
1 - 8- 2019
Hi all,

How long does it take for the profile to update upon submission of remeds ?