+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
A doc related with personal background, but consider to be unimportant. My lawyer also in shock when he received the adr, because the doc was not listed by them at first, and it is too simply to take 10 months to send the request.
PLease upload the document ASAP and wait for your re-medicals request as of now.

BKBK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
PLease upload the document ASAP and wait for your re-medicals request as of now.
Thanks! I have already done that last week, agent confirmed adr is received. She claimed it is just a waiting game now . I know I have to wait for remed, but my security still not started, don’t know how long it will take. I’m scared of another long waiting.
I have no rr in my notes, my points, work and funds are all “Met” according to notes.

Reactions: djangoboy

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Thanks! I have already done that last week, agent confirmed adr is received. She claimed it is just a waiting game now . I know I have to wait for remed, but my security still not started, don’t know how long it will take. I’m scared of another long waiting.
I have no rr in my notes, my points, work and funds are all “Met” according to notes.
You will probably receive re-medicals in the coming weeks and security should only take a week and you will be done.

sharathk05

Star Member
May 25, 2018
I received my PPR at 3.53AM Irish time this morning, some 330 days after AOR.
I'd like to sincerely thank the many wonderful people on this thread who have offered advice and support these many months. A special call out @tobs for aiding so many of us in this community.
Some very decent people are still waiting, @djangoboy, @yaun10 and @Archavin89 to only name a few. I don't think that is remotely fair. I can't help directly but I do plan to stick around and offer moral support.

Here is my timeline

FSW Outland - Ireland
ITA: May 23rd, 2018
Medical Exam taken: July 25th, 2018
AOR: July 26th, 2018
MEP: August 19th, 2018
IP1: August 19th, 2018
POF RR September 6th, 2018
Additional Documents including bank statements and tax returns submitted proactively December 10th, 2018
These same additional Documents attached to file on January 8th 2019 (Not reviewed by an officer at that time)
Passed Eligibility on May 29th 2019 after 8 months in line for review by an officer.
Passed Security and Criminality on the same day, May 29th 2019
Officer requested the medical unit to review my case on May 29th 2019 to determine whether to extend my medical or if a re-medical was necessary.
The medical unit extends medical for 12 months on June 19th, 2019
PPR email received on June 21st, 2019
Congratulations! Welcome :)

gmehta

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Congratulations to all those who are receiving the PPR. Gives those of us waiting, some hope. One query though, why are some people receiving re-med requests while some are being extended. In our case the delay has been on account of piecemeal remed requests for all family members. Last remed to go, hope this is the last formality.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Congratulations to all those who are receiving the PPR. Gives those of us waiting, some hope. One query though, why are some people receiving re-med requests while some are being extended. In our case the delay has been on account of piecemeal remed requests for all family members. Last remed to go, hope this is the last formality.
Hello Mehta, remedicals at times depends on the country of applicant have heard in previous cases that
the medicals cost $900 for an applicant in the United States and it works upto 65000 rupees or if you compare it to people in India it costs about 7000 rupees for remedicals. This may also be an assumption not a fact.

gmehta

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello Mehta, remedicals at times depends on the country of applicant have heard in previous cases that
the medicals cost $900 for an applicant in the United States and it works upto 65000 rupees or if you compare it to people in India it costs about 7000 rupees for remedicals. This may also be an assumption not a fact.
Hmm could be so. Though I wish they had told us to get it done in one go. Have to spend a lot on travelling to another for the same. The family traveled in April and now one person again has to travel to get it done. Painful actually this unnecessary delay.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hmm could be so. Though I wish they had told us to get it done in one go. Have to spend a lot on travelling to another for the same. The family traveled in April and now one person again has to travel to get it done. Painful actually this unnecessary delay.
I understand, do you mean you have to travel to India to do it?

gmehta

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Any update on your application djangboy
I understand, do you mean you have to travel to India to do it?
We don't have the e- medical or the other panel physicians in all cities, so we have to go to other cities to get that done, and it's either traveling by air or train.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Any update on your application djangboy

We don't have the e- medical or the other panel physicians in all cities, so we have to go to other cities to get that done, and it's either traveling by air or train.
Hi gmehta, my medicals are expiring on the 5th of July 2019. Two weeks to go and probably I should receive remedicals request.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hi guys, I have a query with regards to the change in medical status. Before you could get a request for remedical, was your status stating we are processing your background check or does it state Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check?

Apr 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-08-2018
Hi guys, I have a query with regards to the change in medical status. Before you could get a request for remedical, was your status stating we are processing your background check or does it state Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check?
Hi djangoboy,

In my opinion, request for remedical can be asked anytime before background check has started, during background check or after it is completed. It is dependent on the case officer handling your file.
What it definitely means that there are people working on your file, so you can expect progress.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hi djangoboy,

In my opinion, request for remedical can be asked anytime before background check has started, during background check or after it is completed. It is dependent on the case officer handling your file.
What it definitely means that there are people working on your file, so you can expect progress.

Thank you but my question was when an applicant is requested for remedicals, what would his/her status likely be. Because in my case my Aor is 27th of July 2018 and as per the status on my CIC portal it states your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check?