+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
I received my PPR at 3.53AM Irish time this morning, some 330 days after AOR.
I'd like to sincerely thank the many wonderful people on this thread who have offered advice and support these many months. A special call out @tobs for aiding so many of us in this community.
Some very decent people are still waiting, @djangoboy, @yaun10 and @Archavin89 to only name a few. I don't think that is remotely fair. I can't help directly but I do plan to stick around and offer moral support.

Here is my timeline

FSW Outland - Ireland
ITA: May 23rd, 2018
Medical Exam taken: July 25th, 2018
AOR: July 26th, 2018
MEP: August 19th, 2018
IP1: August 19th, 2018
POF RR September 6th, 2018
Additional Documents including bank statements and tax returns submitted proactively December 10th, 2018
These same additional Documents attached to file on January 8th 2019 (Not reviewed by an officer at that time)
Passed Eligibility on May 29th 2019 after 8 months in line for review by an officer.
Passed Security and Criminality on the same day, May 29th 2019
Officer requested the medical unit to review my case on May 29th 2019 to determine whether to extend my medical or if a re-medical was necessary.
The medical unit extends medical for 12 months on June 19th, 2019
PPR email received on June 21st, 2019

linsa

Mar 20, 2019
Category........
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
I'd like to sincerely thank the many wonderful people on this thread who have offered advice and support these many months. A special call out @tobs for aiding so many of us in this community.
Some very decent people are still waiting, @djangoboy, @yaun10 and @Archavin89 to only name a few. I don't think that is remotely fair. I can't help directly but I do plan to stick around and offer moral support.

Here is my timeline

FSW Outland - Ireland
Additional Documents including bank statements and tax returns submitted proactively December 10th, 2018
These same additional Documents attached to file on January 8th 2019 (Not reviewed by an officer at that time)
Passed Eligibility on May 29th 2019 after 8 months in line for review by an officer.
Officer requested the medical unit to review my case on May 29th 2019 to determine whether to extend my medical or if a re-medical was necessary.
Congratulations to you!! All the best

Reactions: CaptainJG

afroze

Aug 19, 2015

Here is my timeline

FSW Outland - Ireland
Congrats.....

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018

Here is my timeline

FSW Outland - Ireland
Congratulations captain
So happy for you.
Have a safe journey
I am also in the same boat as you RR for POF.
Submitted bank statements proactively. AOR 31st July,18
MEP: 22nd August,18

Netz

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Hey Everyone, I have a quick question here :

AOR july 4th 2018

CEC inland applicant

was stuck in RR for the past 7-8 months cuz they couldn't verify my foreign experience. They sent me a request letter asking me to provide 6 months pay stubs. I attached a Salary certificate and and Letter of Explanation stating that I was on a Cash job and I don't have any pay stubs.

After I submitted that and after 2 weeks they asked me for Re medicals.

I have 2 questions:

1) does that mean they have got me passed through my foreign Experience?
2) After I complete my medicals do I have to submit that through web form? because I don't see anywhere else I can upload that.!

djangoboy

May 3, 2018

Here is my timeline

FSW Outland - Ireland
Hi captain JG the so-called irishman on immitracker congratulations on your passport request and thanks for your moral support.

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Hey Everyone, I have a quick question here :

AOR july 4th 2018

CEC inland applicant

was stuck in RR for the past 7-8 months cuz they couldn't verify my foreign experience. They sent me a request letter asking me to provide 6 months pay stubs. I attached a Salary certificate and and Letter of Explanation stating that I was on a Cash job and I don't have any pay stubs.

After I submitted that and after 2 weeks they asked me for Re medicals.

I have 2 questions:

1) does that mean they have got me passed through my foreign Experience?
2) After I complete my medicals do I have to submit that through web form? because I don't see anywhere else I can upload that.!
To your first question, no way to be positive, you should call IRCC and ask specifically how your eligibility stands. Wouldn't hurt to order notes either but an agent should be able to tell you if the RR stands. If they say you've passed eligibility then they've accepted your work experience. While you're at it ask about criminality and security status too.

To your second question, yes I believe you do. Make it clear you want it added as an additional document. Equally, if not, more importantly, make sure the panel physician gets your UCI and application number so they can send the IRCC medical unit your results. A week after you take the medical you could call panel physician to confirm they have sent on the results. It'll likely be another month on top of that before you pass/don't pass the second medical.

BKBK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Seniors in this group please help! Got an update but still don’t know what to do.

FSW - O
AOR: July 16, 2018
Eligibility: Met on August 23, 2018 (after that no movement for nearly 10 months)
Adr: June 7th, 2019 (a doc that was not asked by them in the list, very simple. And is not related with eligibility points.)
Med: Expires this June

GCMS notes received a week ago shows the adr doc is not on file, besides that everything is met or pass.

After I submitted my ADR for 2 weeks, security still not started. Agent said : I agree everything seems fine, it is just a waiting game.

Agent left a note to urge VO work on my case on June 4th, still no action. Sydney VO really not working on my case, I don’t know what can I do? Shall I raise CSE or call more often? My case is almost stuck in Sydney for 1 year and there is nothing wrong with my case.:(

Reactions: djangoboy

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Seniors in this group please help! Got an update but still don’t know what to do.

FSW - O
AOR: July 16, 2018
Eligibility: Met on August 23, 2018 (after that no movement for nearly 10 months)
Adr: June 7th, 2019 (a doc that was not asked by them in the list, very simple. And is not related with eligibility points.)
Med: Expires this June

GCMS notes received a week ago shows the adr doc is not on file, besides that everything is met or pass.

After I submitted my ADR for 2 weeks, security still not started. Agent said : I agree everything seems fine, it is just a waiting game.

Agent left a note to urge VO work on my case on June 4th, still no action. Sydney VO really not working on my case, I don’t know what can I do? Shall I raise CSE or call more often? My case is almost stuck in Sydney for 1 year and there is nothing wrong with my case.:(
Can you please share what updates did you receive from CIC and what ADR document did you upload and why didn't you upload the document 8 months ago?

BKBK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Can you please share what updates did you receive from CIC and what ADR document did you upload and why didn't you upload the document 8 months ago?
A doc related with personal background, but consider to be unimportant. My lawyer also in shock when he received the adr, because the doc was not listed by them at first, and it is too simply to take 10 months to send the request.

Reactions: djangoboy