+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
@djangoboy - I understand the disappointment. And I also feel sorry! for those whose applications have been rejected after so long! :(

I think like any other process this process also has a scope of improvement and we are the bearers of its primitive stages. Suggestions to improve the process should definitely be provided but not sure filing a petition is appropriate..

I really pray and hope that everyone waiting get a positive result asap!! Good Luck all!
Their system is set up to avoid hearing the feedback of individuals like you, I, Djangoboy and others. Go on the IRCC feedback form and you'll be limited to 1024 characters. You can't provide legitimate and considered feedback in what basically amounts to less than 4 tweets. I can only assume this limit exists because they don't want to hear our thoughts. That is an opinion reinforced by any contact I've had with the IRCC contact center. I very much doubt the creator of this petition took this as a first step in his or her grievance but rather as an action of last resort in order to shame the IRCC into some sort of improvement and accountability. Honestly, I had similar thoughts but never acted on them, mostly out of fear that it would have a negative impact on my application.

The petition may be a debatable action but it isn't breaking any laws and if it gains traction it won't be without good reason. IRCC have created a community of the disenfranchised. That once enthusiastic skilled immigrants need to resort to change.org petitions in order to be heard is not a medal for the supposedly most progressive immigration system in the world.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Their system is set up to avoid hearing the feedback of individuals like you, I, Djangoboy and others. Go on the IRCC feedback form and you'll be limited to 1024 characters. You can't provide legitimate and considered feedback in what basically amounts to less than 4 tweets. I can only assume this limit exists because they don't want to hear our thoughts. That is an opinion reinforced by any contact I've had with the IRCC contact center. I very much doubt the creator of this petition took this as a first step in his or her grievance but rather as an action of last resort in order to shame the IRCC into some sort of improvement and accountability. Honestly, I had similar thoughts but never acted on them, mostly out of fear that it would have a negative impact on my application.

The petition may be a debatable action but it isn't breaking any laws and if it gains traction it won't be without good reason. IRCC have created a community of the disenfranchised. That once enthusiastic skilled immigrants need to resort to change.org petitions in order to be heard is not a medal for the supposedly most progressive immigration system in the world.
This is in no way to embarrass IRCC but only for CIC to here our outcry and possibly make a change over it.

Because people don't feel good waiting for one year and people who applied in the month of April 2019 receiving their respective PPR.

Uttara87

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hi guys,
Called cic today,agent said ur file is under review, In depth review.Wat does dat mean? Can ny1 help.
She further said that they have no update on my medical status changed.
She was very very rude. It made me more depressed..

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
Hi guys,
Called cic today,agent said ur file is under review, In depth review.Wat does dat mean? Can ny1 help.
She further said that they have no update on my medical status changed.
She was very very rude. It made me more depressed..
check and see what exactly is under reviewing

habi1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hello everyone. Just wondering if everyone has been asked to redo their medical? I haven't gotten that email yet and I was just wondering if that means bad news?

Tanmayee Nyayadhish

Star Member
May 25, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
24 -07 - 2018
Med's Request
12 - 6 - 2019
Med's Done....
29 - 6 - 2019
Passport Req..
17 - 7 - 2019
VISA ISSUED...
1 - 8- 2019
Hello everyone. Just wondering if everyone has been asked to redo their medical? I haven't gotten that email yet and I was just wondering if that means bad news?
I have been..first it got extended and then within a day got the request to redo them

shashi819

Apr 16, 2019

Reading your comments it seems we are entirely dependent on IRCC mercy.. :)

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Not necessarily. Some get their medical extended. I've no idea what the criteria for that is.

huzm

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
No. Actually, that is absolutely good news. It is a major clue that your security check has been completed.

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
No. Actually, that is absolutely good news. It is a major clue that your security check has been completed.
But you don't know how long this good news last :D I have everything passed, including security, re-med passed too a month ago. No news so far

Last edited:

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
AOR 01 Aug 2018
ADR : 02 Oct 2018 (Passport Renewal)
Order GCMS Notes in Feb 2019, got to know about RR for POF
Attached LOE via Webform and Email in first week of April 2019. Received Electronic Instant Confirmation Email.
Uploaded RPRF without request last week, Attached RPRF receipt via webform and Email.
NOT EVEN SINGLE CONFIRMATION EMAIL ABOUT ABOVE ATTACHMENTS NEVER

No Remeds request, Medical expiry 22 July2019
What should I do to confirm whether my LOE and RPRF attached with my file.

Reactions: djangoboy

InaLivingTheDream

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Hi All,

I recently uploaded documents from my CIC account since they asked a few additional documents. But when I checked my online account yesterday, the Additional Documents section changed to "Not Applicable" from "The additional documents you have provided have been uploaded."

What does this means? does it mean they are not going to ask for any additional documents anymore?

huzm

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Hi All,

I recently uploaded documents from my CIC account since they asked a few additional documents. But when I checked my online account yesterday, the Additional Documents section changed to "Not Applicable" from "The additional documents you have provided have been uploaded."

What does this means? does it mean they are not going to ask for any additional documents anymore?
It means that they have reviewed and accepted your documents.