Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Congratulations..can u share wid us wat I did to get ur app picked up? I mean dod u raise cse, order gcms or call? Kindly help
There is nothing a person can do to move the application, ordering notes will tell you the accurate status and calling or webform will tell you what you ask them.

Uttara87

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
R
CSE wont help that much, however i got some useful update from gcms notes and kept calling them every week after it passed 9.5 months. I would suggest you to order gcms notes and then take necessary actions. Ppl in this forum were really helpful throughout. Happy to assist for any queries that i could answer! Good luck
Thankyou☺

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hi Guys, one of the applicants with July Aor is still waiting for the PPR request and he/she has started an online petition for faster processing of the applications which are held up for so long.

So if you guys want to support.please click below and show your support.

https://www.change.org/p/ahmed-hussen-please-order-inquiry-into-sydney-centralized-intake-office-slow-processing-pr-applications?recruiter=964091499&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_for_starters_page.

radhika25is

Apr 17, 2019
Hi Guys, one of the applicants with July Aor is still waiting for the PPR request and he/she has started an online petition for faster processing of the applications which are held up for so long.

https://www.change.org/p/ahmed-hussen-please-order-inquiry-into-sydney-centralized-intake-office-slow-processing-pr-applications?recruiter=964091499&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=share_for_starters_page.
Done

Reactions: djangoboy

opotato

Feb 8, 2019

I disagree with this, will not sign and would not encourage anyone to sign.

Immigration to Canada is not a right. It is an opportunity.

Yes it feels like IRCC is slow but put it into perspective: is immigrating to Canada not worth a year of wait? If not you are probably not making a good decision by applying for Canadian PR.

This type of petition just doesn’t add any credibility to immigrants to Canada.

shashi819

Apr 16, 2019

Yes it feels like IRCC is slow but put it into perspective: is immigrating to Canada not worth a year of wait? If not you are probably not making a good decision by applying for Canadian PR.

I think waiting for an year is not a problem, the problem is getting rejected after waiting for more than a year.
IRCC should be more active and responsive in taking a decision - Rejection or Approval, whatever it is.. So that people will not lose points due to age criteria/ their language exam score/medical money if in case they want to re-apply..

Last edited:

shashi819

Apr 16, 2019
Moreover, I believe that process should be more transparent, if IRCC can update a concern in notes then why can't it be sent to the Applicant via auto-generated email. Or if that is not possible then at least GCMS notes should be sent within a week and not a month. It should all be automated..

djangoboy

May 3, 2018

We don't have a problem waiting for a year but when I see applications getting rejected after a long wait of 420 days, it is ridiculous on part of CIC to refuse an applicant after 400 odd days.

The petition is only to highlight to CIC for efficient processing.

Last edited:

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
We don't have a problem waiting for a year but when I see applications getting rejected after a long wait of 420 days, it is ridiculous on part of CIC to refuse an applicant after 400 odd days. Does CIC think we are fool's and jobless waiting for so long.

I could not agree with you more.

shashi819

Apr 16, 2019
We don't have a problem waiting for a year but when I see applications getting rejected after a long wait of 420 days, it is ridiculous on part of CIC to refuse an applicant after 400 odd days. Does CIC think we are fool's and jobless waiting for so long.

@djangoboy - I understand the disappointment. And I also feel sorry! for those whose applications have been rejected after so long! :(

I think like any other process this process also has a scope of improvement and we are the bearers of its primitive stages. Suggestions to improve the process should definitely be provided but not sure filing a petition is appropriate..

I really pray and hope that everyone waiting get a positive result asap!! Good Luck all!

Reactions: djangoboy

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
@djangoboy - I understand the disappointment. And I also feel sorry! for those whose applications have been rejected after so long! :(

I think like any other process this process also has a scope of improvement and we are the bearers of its primitive stages. Suggestions to improve the process should definitely be provided but not sure filing a petition is appropriate..

I really pray and hope that everyone waiting get a positive result asap!! Good Luck all!
I thank you for your understanding. The petition is only for CIC to take notice of long pending applications and process them faster and efficiently.

I believe the Canadian immigration process is by the far the easiest compared to Australia and the USA.

What I'm quoting to you guys is for speedy processing, CIC could get in touch with us and and when required for further documents and we would do the needful to provide additional documents.

However, making an applicant wait and refuse it after 400 days is inappropriate I would say. Just think about the applicants state he would have to redo mostly everything from scratch.

I wish speedy PPR for everyone God bless