+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

shashi819

Apr 16, 2019
I believe that the job duties are more important than the actual title. Like you said, different companies can call the role different names but Immigration will most likely match up THEIR title that most closely matches your job duties. Hope that helps.
Thanks!! for your response..
Yup, that is my assumption too.. Keeping my fingers crossed.. :)

Oct 11, 2018
I am July 22' 2018 applicant..Eligibility review is still in process... Background check started ..Recently got re-medicals done as requested by them..Now waiting again...:)

K1ngz

Jan 18, 2019
AOR - July 28, 2018
Medicals - Passed. It will expire July 25, 2019
IP1
Category - PNP Inland - Applied online
VO - Pry Office - Sydney. Secondary Office - Ottawa
RR - Discrepancy between NOC added by client NOC 4212 and NOC as per Provincial Nomination (PN) certificate NOC 9914.
NOTES - Awaiting release of July PN spreadsheet.
Last Update (June 10, 2019 via CSE and phone agent) - Awaiting review of an Officer.
Applied for my BOWP on March 8, 2019 & it was approved on May 14, 2019.
... just hanging in there; to say the least, I'm just frustrated cos there are jobs I can't apply for cos it's just for PRs and citizens.
I think July 2018 was just a bad month to have applied for PR cos so many guys that applied between August and November 2018 were approved before the 6 month mark or at most at the 7th month of application.
On the other hand I guess March 2019 was 1 of the best months to have applied for BOWP.

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
She contacted the MP again and they tried to get info. Same as it was in January.

This was IRCCs reply.

“Since the last time we have reached your office, on January 18, 2019, there has been no new update in the file.

Please note that there are further verifications ongoing, there is currently no specific time frame for the completion of the application. However, rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.

We hope his information is helpful. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.”

We are at our wits ends guys.... we can’t take this much more.​

radhika25is

Apr 17, 2019
Hi Radhika. Have they updated your profile with the baby's documents. Our case is the same, we too added our new born to the application.
Hi,

Yes it's updated and the same is reflecting in no of Dependents...

But still don't know wat s d delay abou .

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
Finally, its PPR! Just got the mail.. thanks for all those who guided me through this journey. I wish good luck for rest of my July applicants!
Its on the way!!
Congrats ...:D:D:D I was just reading posts and felt so sad for people waiting for like a year, but you message made me smile. So happy for you, best of luck in the future journey...

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019
I'm from Jan 2019 AOR and in the group people are like going crazy after waiting just 4 months... How can people manage to wait for more than a year... Salute to all of you who have survived & been waiting for almost a year...
I hope and pray with all my heart may all of the June applicants can receive their PPR very soon...