+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Kirty

Jan 1, 2019
This is getting harder to stomach with each passing day. 297 days of waiting and I see some people still waiting after 400 days in the forums.
400 days sometimes I really feel it is better to withdraw application but with the beginning of every month new hope arises that this month would be the month of ppr

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
@tobs:- Hi , I hope you are doing well, Seeking your help in understanding my Notes:--

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Review Require
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Due Date: 2019/01/00
FSW MEC: Met

Label: EE Eligibility

Case Analyst: ***REVIEW REQUIRED***Lock-in Date: -----------

E00000000 PA: NAME – NAME SURNAME EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Review Required

A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met, FSW points total: 74 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested):- RPRF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 444 CRS points minimum score for round: 442 CRS score at application (APR):444 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "A Institute and A Institute, edoc#00000000"

Letter Dated 00/00/2018 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category.

Letter confirms salary of CAD$ ## /month- Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 4 years and 3months. CRS Foreign Work: 4 years and 3months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+year(s)

WORK EXPERIENCE: 4-5year(s), 13 FSW Points

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E0000000 REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based up on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN. SCORE: 442 CRS SCORE: 444 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Dep1 Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI : Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1- English- IELTS Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English IELTS Verified ----- EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant1- ECA report Verified on issuing agency website ; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Earned doctorate Foreign credential provided Spouse 1- ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree(four years) Foreign credential provided ----- POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant1- Country police certificate: Provided- NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse1- Country police certificate: Provided- NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality---- AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR

I am not able to understand where is the "Review Required for Eligibility":( Please Help Please

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
@tobs:- Hi , I hope you are doing well, Seeking your help in understanding my Notes:--

ASSESSMENTS

HIRV:

E00000000 PA: NAME – NAME SURNAME EE FSW Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA- FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met, FSW points total: 74 Outstanding Documents (Not Requested):- RPRF Ready to Finalize RPRF: Outstanding

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 444 CRS points minimum score for round: 442 CRS score at application (APR):444 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+year(s) Foreign Work Experience with "A Institute and A Institute, edoc#00000000"

Letter Dated 00/00/2018 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category.

Letter confirms salary of CAD$ ## /month- Letter confirms full/time employment; FSW Work: 4 years and 3months. CRS Foreign Work: 4 years and 3months. FSW Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: 3+year(s)

REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION #: E0000000 REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based up on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN. SCORE: 442 CRS SCORE: 444 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Spouse Application Promoted: New UCI Dep1 Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI : Yes Dep 1 Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1- English- IELTS Met Threshold & Verified Spouse 1 -English IELTS Verified ----- EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant1- ECA report Verified on issuing agency website ; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Earned doctorate Foreign credential provided Spouse 1- ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree(four years) Foreign credential provided ----- POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant1- Country police certificate: Provided- NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality Spouse1- Country police certificate: Provided- NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality---- AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR

I am not able to understand where is the "Review Required for Eligibility":( Please Help Please
Weird, the analyst did not specify what is the reason behind the "review required". Actually, it doesn't matter. Even if it is eligibility is met, it has to go also for the officer final approval. i.e. your file will wait in the queue anyways. The good part is that you have ensured that there is no problem with the main eligibility components, such as: Work Experience, Proof of funds, Education, ECA, etc..

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Weird, the analyst did not specify what is the reason behind the "review required". Actually, it doesn't matter. Even if it is eligibility is met, it has to go also for the officer final approval. i.e. your file will wait in the queue anyways. The good part is that you have ensured that there is no problem with the main eligibility components, such as: Work Experience, Proof of funds, Education, ECA, etc..
Thanks for your reply...... I also want to understand why there is review required, main thing is i have completed 8 months and im in IP2.... This wait has no meaning.. Anything more which you can share with your experience. Thank you a lot

Reactions: djangoboy

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Thanks for your reply...... I also want to understand why there is review required, main thing is i have completed 8 months and im in IP2.... This wait has no meaning.. Anything more which you can share with your experience. Thank you a lot
Actually no one can tell what is the reason of review required since it is not mentioned. As i previously said, there is nothing to worry about your notes, they are clean.
I have stayed 10 months sharp in IP1, Eligibility review required for Proof of funds POF. Not until last week May 2nd, i moved to IP2. CIC also requested ADR: Schedule A, CV, and something called supplementary student form. In total, i have been waiting 312 days and still i have not received my Request for Visa :)

Reactions: djangoboy

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Actually no one can tell what is the reason of review required since it is not mentioned. As i previously said, there is nothing to worry about your notes, they are clean.
I have stayed 10 months sharp in IP1, Eligibility review required for Proof of funds POF. Not until last week May 2nd, i moved to IP2. CIC also requested ADR: Schedule A, CV, and something called supplementary student form. In total, i have been waiting 312 days and still i have not received my Request for Visa :)
Ohh God.... This is unbelievable !!! 10 months...... Than i cannot expect mine before that timeline..... These people are doing nothing but harassing applicants.... These people are just inefficient and why these case officers dont have time to make the decisions.

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Ohh God.... This is unbelievable !!! 10 months...... Than i cannot expect mine before that timeline..... These people are doing nothing but harassing applicants.... These people are just inefficient and why these case officers dont have time to make the decisions.
Rest assured, the delay in your file is not due to the inefficiency of the workers there. However, i am positive that it has something to do with background and security checks .
Well, the sad truth is, the processing period is strictly related with our home country. For example, for us Lebanese we all go under SS and our average processing period is 11 months. I have joined a Lebanese group (around 60 persons) applying to Canada and they all confirmed that the waiting period for us Lebanese is 11 months +. Some people in that group waited 500 days+.
Where are you from?

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Rest assured, the delay in your file is not due to the inefficiency of the workers there. However, i am positive that it has something to do with background and security checks .
Well, the sad truth is, the processing period is strictly related with our home country. For example, for us Lebanese we all go under SS and our average processing period is 11 months. I have joined a Lebanese group (around 60 persons) applying to Canada and they all confirmed that the waiting period for us Lebanese is 11 months +. Some people in that group waited 500 days+.
Where are you from?
Im from India:- But i dont think it has any concern related to the origin of the country. The application doesnt have any information when we file it. it is only a delay with their working hours.....

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

ASSESSMENTS

HIRV:

All looks good. My guess is "Review Required" was an error on Analyst's part. Most likely he didn't intend to put it there. Who knows may be a copy paste error. Positive is there is no need for worry or providing additional documentation. Negative is you may have to wait little longer than required.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

ASSESSMENTS

HIRV:

There's no specified reason for the RR. I'll suggest that you pay your RPRF upfront..

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
Dear Guys,

I submitted the requested ADR such as passport bio pages, height and eye color and also some other documents on 2nd May, 2019. I got ghost update on 5th but still no PPR. When could I expect my PPR. My medical expires 25th of this month but they did not request for the re-medical. I am bit confused, will they extend my medical? Please advice.

phoenix800

May 20, 2018
Ppl w RR for POF are cursed
Well, my bf had RR for POF and he submitted additional docs and it all went through fine. On the other hand, my GCMS notes show RR for current work experience. I proactively submitted more docs for clarification. AOR on July 16th, file was last touched in August '18 and nothing since then. I don't even know what to think is going on. The only difference between my bf's profile and mine is that his VC was Ottawa and mine (as per GCMS) is Nova Scotia.

Also, now when I call on the helpline number, it goes through the automated messages and the calls drop with the last messages as, "We have a high volume of calls right now, please try again later." :mad:

Reactions: Archavin89

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Well, my bf had RR for POF and he submitted additional docs and it all went through fine. On the other hand, my GCMS notes show RR for current work experience. I proactively submitted more docs for clarification. AOR on July 16th, file was last touched in August '18 and nothing since then. I don't even know what to think is going on. The only difference between my bf's profile and mine is that his VC was Ottawa and mine (as per GCMS) is Nova Scotia.

Also, now when I call on the helpline number, it goes through the automated messages and the calls drop with the last messages as, "We have a high volume of calls right now, please try again later." :mad:
Sadly, once the file is in RR it is on mercy of the visa officers for them to have a look and no one can predict when will that happen. Wish they had a better mechanism given that you have already waited enough. But, that is the reality of it. Calling them will not help much either. May be keep inquiring about your case every 2 weeks using CSE.

phoenix800

May 20, 2018
Sadly, once the file is in RR it is on mercy of the visa officers for them to have a look and no one can predict when will that happen. Wish they had a better mechanism given that you have already waited enough. But, that is the reality of it. Calling them will not help much either. May be keep inquiring about your case every 2 weeks using CSE.
Yea, agreed. When I did get through to them on the phone last month, they concurred with what you're saying. The rep mentioned they are only administrators and have no authority to open case files. They see the same status messages that is visible on our profiles as well. The most they can do is add a note saying 'applicant called to inquire'.