Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Got the email request to submit the passport,....
Is this the PPR email???

What is the next step if anyone could guide?
congratulations Tania. Miracles do happen.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs and other seniors in this group, need your suggestions. My case is like in black hole:(, I want to know if there is anything I can do?

FSW- O
AOR July 16, 2018
Everything passed except security in process, this status has been months.
Medical will expire in less than 30 days.

Last activity told by agent in last week is Aug 23, 2018. ( maybe leaving only security from that time?)

Ordered 1st notes on Mar 13, sent another email to urge notes in late April. Almost 60 days, notes has not arrived.

I really don’t know what happened to my case. It seems just stuck in Sydney. Agent kept telling me everything looks good, nothing to worry, security looks no problems too. ( they seemed just keep telling me wait and wait)

Kinda worried why IRCC hasn’t send me anything? My notes is delayed, my medical is going to expire. But everything is like in deadly silence. In Jan they told me a deadline on May 18th, not sure if they really mean it.

Do I look like under SS to you? Shall I order CBSA notes instead of waiting for GCSM? What can I do?

Thank you all!
The notes will be too old and not useful by the time they arrive. order a new set. I've seen cases where old notes where delayed but new notes arrive.
we can't tell if it's security screening or review required just yet without the notes. Just try to hang in there, your PPR may come as a surprise.

phoenix800

May 20, 2018
@tobs and other seniors in this group, need your suggestions. My case is like in black hole:(, I want to know if there is anything I can do?

FSW- O
AOR July 16, 2018
Everything passed except security in process, this status has been months.
Medical will expire in less than 30 days.

Last activity told by agent in last week is Aug 23, 2018. ( maybe leaving only security from that time?)

Ordered 1st notes on Mar 13, sent another email to urge notes in late April. Almost 60 days, notes has not arrived.

I really don’t know what happened to my case. It seems just stuck in Sydney. Agent kept telling me everything looks good, nothing to worry, security looks no problems too. ( they seemed just keep telling me wait and wait)

Kinda worried why IRCC hasn’t send me anything? My notes is delayed, my medical is going to expire. But everything is like in deadly silence. In Jan they told me a deadline on May 18th, not sure if they really mean it.

Do I look like under SS to you? Shall I order CBSA notes instead of waiting for GCSM? What can I do?

Thank you all!
Man! I have the exact same AOR date and last activity on my profile was August 28th, 2018. I have repeatedly called them and contacted them via web forms but nothing useful has come of it yet.

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
I am also under review for pof and had submitted gift of deed along with revised bank stt via webform. I got confirmation mail from cse regarding submission of docs. If you havnt received any mail, I guess they havnt noted your docs.
How long did it take to receive the confirmation email?

I also uploaded an updated letter recently but no acknowledgment msg.

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
How long did it take to receive the confirmation email?

I also uploaded an updated letter recently but no acknowledgment msg.
Same here. Two days back I emailed them documents and I got this reply
This is an automatic response to acknowledge the receipt of your email. Please DO NOT send a reply to this email.

Due to a high volume of inquiries, our timeframe for email responses is within 10 business days.

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
I am also under review for pof and had submitted gift of deed along with revised bank stt via webform. I got confirmation mail from cse regarding submission of docs. If you havnt received any mail, I guess they havnt noted your docs.
Two days back I emailed them documents and I got this reply
This is an automatic response to acknowledge the receipt of your email. Please DO NOT send a reply to this email.

Due to a high volume of inquiries, our timeframe for email responses is within 10 business days

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Same here. Two days back I emailed them documents and I got this reply

Due to a high volume of inquiries, our timeframe for email responses is within 10 business days.
I did not get even this msg!:confused:o_O

Kirty

Jan 1, 2019
Two days back I emailed them documents and I got this reply

Due to a high volume of inquiries, our timeframe for email responses is within 10 business days
I got cse response after 12 days. I think you ll also get confirmation of receipt of docs after some more days.