+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

radhika25is

Apr 17, 2019
Hi,

Congrats. That's a positive story to keep the day of us going.

Can u pls let us know how do we contact the local mp.

Our case is also similar to yours.

Thanks

Hi,

We are planning to call the mp too can we call any mp in Ontario for help or can we contact through mail with our case.

BKBK

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
@tobs and other seniors in this group, need your suggestions. My case is like in black hole:(, I want to know if there is anything I can do?

FSW- O
AOR July 16, 2018
Everything passed except security in process, this status has been months.
Medical will expire in less than 30 days.

Last activity told by agent in last week is Aug 23, 2018. ( maybe leaving only security from that time?)

Ordered 1st notes on Mar 13, sent another email to urge notes in late April. Almost 60 days, notes has not arrived.

I really don’t know what happened to my case. It seems just stuck in Sydney. Agent kept telling me everything looks good, nothing to worry, security looks no problems too. ( they seemed just keep telling me wait and wait)

Kinda worried why IRCC hasn’t send me anything? My notes is delayed, my medical is going to expire. But everything is like in deadly silence. In Jan they told me a deadline on May 18th, not sure if they really mean it.

Do I look like under SS to you? Shall I order CBSA notes instead of waiting for GCSM? What can I do?

Thank you all!

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
@tobs and other seniors in this group, need your suggestions. My case is like in black hole:(, I want to know if there is anything I can do?

FSW- O
AOR July 16, 2018

Last activity told by agent in last week is Aug 23, 2018. ( maybe leaving only security from that time?)

Ordered 1st notes on Mar 13, sent another email to urge notes in late April. Almost 60 days, notes has not arrived.

I really don’t know what happened to my case. It seems just stuck in Sydney. Agent kept telling me everything looks good, nothing to worry, security looks no problems too. ( they seemed just keep telling me wait and wait)

Kinda worried why IRCC hasn’t send me anything? My notes is delayed, my medical is going to expire. But everything is like in deadly silence. In Jan they told me a deadline on May 18th, not sure if they really mean it.

Do I look like under SS to you? Shall I order CBSA notes instead of waiting for GCSM? What can I do?

Thank you all!
I would say be patient until you receive the gcms notes and based on that you can further process your application.

Last edited:

djangoboy

May 3, 2018

FSW- O
AOR July 16, 2018

Thank you all!
Did you call the agent anytime now?

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
maybe they just want us to withdraw our cases so they don't have to do any work, otherwise i really can't explain why it takes forever to get cases moving.

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Hi
AOR 1 AUG 2018
ADR 2 OCT 2018 Submitted

First GCMS Notes 19-02-2019
My file is in RR for POF. Attached gift deed with LOE via webform on 03-04-2019 and request GCMS notes on 13-04-2019 still waiting.

I just called Agent. She said my file is still in review and they didn't receive any documents via webform and said the only updated information is about requested gcms notes (13-04-2019). And when I told her about my webform (LOE) Dated 03-04-2019, she said u should attach it again as they didn't received any documents.

What should I do. Shall I resend it via webform. And she even told that she will leave a msg to concern officer to speed up things. And when I ask her for expected date for final decision she replied she cant provide any date as it's in review and Hw much delay shall it take .

Nameta

May 8, 2019
I recieved aor may 2018.
Cec class
Since then it is stuck.from september it shows background check under progress.no movement

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Do I look like under SS to you?
Difficult to say

In Jan they told me a deadline on May 18th, not sure if they really mean it.
Possibly they don't but who knows

Shall I order CBSA notes instead of waiting for GCSM? What can I do?
You should have ordered another set of notes if you didn't receive the first set by 40th day. In most cases after 40+ days the chances of notes arriving are very less so better course of action is to order another set.

Reactions: tobs

Kirty

Jan 1, 2019
Hi
AOR 1 AUG 2018
ADR 2 OCT 2018 Submitted

First GCMS Notes 19-02-2019
My file is in RR for POF. Attached gift deed with LOE via webform on 03-04-2019 and request GCMS notes on 13-04-2019 still waiting.

I just called Agent. She said my file is still in review and they didn't receive any documents via webform and said the only updated information is about requested gcms notes (13-04-2019). And when I told her about my webform (LOE) Dated 03-04-2019, she said u should attach it again as they didn't received any documents.

What should I do. Shall I resend it via webform. And she even told that she will leave a msg to concern officer to speed up things. And when I ask her for expected date for final decision she replied she cant provide any date as it's in review and Hw much delay shall it take .
Hey! Did you get mail from cse regarding confirmation of documents

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@cansha @tobs @legalfalcon After 10 exact months, I moved to IP2 yesterday Friday May, 3rd.
CIC also requested 3 items:
1. Supplementary Student form (i don't know why the hell they sent me this form)
2. CV (but why? i am a FSW-outland)
3. Schedule A Background/Declaration

Please has anyone came across such requests, namely the first one? i would really appreciate his guidance.
No. I don't know what the supplementary student form is. I'm sure you've filled and submitted it by now.
sorry for the late response.