Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
dear guys, I have some clarifications on this.
1.In the schedule A form, the list of addresses exceeds the given table what should I do.
2.how should I provide the residence of past 15 months, is there any format for that.
3.how should I provide the height and eye color, is there any format for that.

Please suggest guys
• can use excel to complete the lists.
•list the residences. name of family member, country of residence. year/start- end
• just mention the family members name & ghe person's height & eye colour. attach all as a single document unless different place holders are provided.

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
• can use excel to complete the lists.
•list the residences. name of family member, country of residence. year/start- end
• just mention the family members name & ghe person's height & eye colour. attach all as a single document unless different place holders are provided.

Thanks Tobs

SonaCanada

Star Member
Mar 21, 2016
@tobs

In one of the forms, we have asked to list all addresses where you have lived since your 18th birthday or the
past 10 years, whichever is most recent.

My doubt is should I list all the travel history or only the residence history. Please advise.

Rajan Pruthi

Feb 19, 2018
Hi all....i just received an email asking me for the interview scheduled in Delhi...can anyone plz guide what all they ask in interview. My aor is 7 june.

Reactions: djangoboy

Enorm19

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi ladies and gentlemen,

Quick question: is it a positive sign that my application has moved to my local visa office? Received the email yesterday from IRCC that my application is now with Pretoria VO...I don't know when it moved to PTA VO though...

Thank you

Much appreciated

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Hi ladies and gentlemen,

Quick question: is it a positive sign that my application has moved to my local visa office? Received the email yesterday from IRCC that my application is now with Pretoria VO...I don't know when it moved to PTA VO though...

Thank you

Much appreciated
That a very good news. Brace yourself for a PPR email within the upcoming days

Reactions: Enorm19

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs

In one of the forms, we have asked to list all addresses where you have lived since your 18th birthday or the
past 10 years, whichever is most recent.

My doubt is should I list all the travel history or only the residence history. Please advise.
if it says addresses where you've lived then it's just residence addresses. However if it says travel history, then you have to mention everywhere you've been in the past 10 years..

Reactions: Tinaaah

gmehta

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi all.
Anyone here who's been asked to repeat the medicals IMM1017E even after having passed the previous medicals. Have been asked to submit the same for my son and self. And two days after I got my infant's medical done and uploaded it, they sent a medical exam letter again. Do they even check the documents. It's so frustrating. With a delay of almost a year now on their part, naturally all the documents are reaching their expiry. Such unnecessary harassment.

Reactions: djangoboy

YouthTree

Jul 4, 2018
Hi all.
Anyone here who's been asked to repeat the medicals IMM1017E even after having passed the previous medicals. Have been asked to submit the same for my son and self. And two days after I got my infant's medical done and uploaded it, they sent a medical exam letter again. Do they even check the documents. It's so frustrating. With a delay of almost a year now on their part, naturally all the documents are reaching their expiry. Such unnecessary harassment.
I wont be completing another medical unless they assure me I will get my PR if the medical passes. They expect me to pay hundreds of bucks for a second medical and they might still deny me after? Nope

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hey guys,

I`m a July applicant and my process was under review since October 2018.
Yesterday my status has been updated.
The ADR section has changed from `we are reviewing the additional documents you provided` to `Not applicable`.
Does anyone know what does that mean?
Thank you!

Reactions: sweetsalt

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Hey guys,

I`m a July applicant and my process was under review since October 2018.
Yesterday my status has been updated.
The ADR section has changed from `we are reviewing the additional documents you provided` to `Not applicable`.
Does anyone know what does that mean?
Thank you!
ADR has been accepted and things are moving forward to say the least..

Reactions: gessica90

Netz

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
I am so frustrated looking at the same shit everyday on CIC web site that the application is still in progress..

july 4th AOR and since then nothing. GCMS notes received in Feb 2019 stating it was under review because of my Foreign experience and now when I had provided addition document I haven't heard back from them. Request another set of GCMS notes last month and it has been past 30 days no reply. I followed up with an email and got a automatic response. I call cic and they say the same Shit I see online. they cant put a reminder or flag my file or anything. very close to complete a year since my application was submitted.