Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2171 and 1112
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
Passport Req..
11/04/2019
@tobs Hi, I had travelled to the US as a tourist for 3 weeks and stayed there with my brother. Will the address there also be included in the Schedule form A "list of address where I lived after turning 18"?
No, your address remains your place of residence.. as you said, you were visiting for three weeks. You'd include the trip in your activities but Your place of residence remains the same (where you pay rent, where you live)

Tanny2591

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
No, your address remains your place of residence.. as you said, you were visiting for three weeks. You'd include the trip in your activities but Your place of residence remains the same (where you pay rent, where you live)
Hi thanks for the help! I guess as long as it doesn't show as a gap its fine

Reactions: tobs and teejoy

teejoy

Mar 27, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2171 and 1112
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
Passport Req..
11/04/2019

bdharmaraj

Mar 3, 2019
Hi, My AOR date is August 30, 2018. One month before when I called CIC, they mentioned that my Eligibility, criminality, Medical, and Security steps have been completed and it is good. The final decision is pending. As my application has completed almost 8 months, and all other major steps have been completed, is there any way we can request CIC to complete the final decision step. Please advise who could help me is this?

pokal

Apr 13, 2018
Hello All, I applied for the FSW and currently my file is under review required due to the settlement of funds. I currently reside in Canada with an open work permit.The cic website states if an applicant has a valid job offer in Canada he/she does not need to provide proof of funds.I did not provide proof of funds due to this statement on their website. My question now is that could this be the stumbling block for my application even though their website states you do not need to provide pof if you have valid job offer in Canada.Anyone in this situation?

pokal

Apr 13, 2018
Hi, My AOR date is August 30, 2018. One month before when I called CIC, they mentioned that my Eligibility, criminality, Medical, and Security steps have been completed and it is good. The final decision is pending. As my application has completed almost 8 months, and all other major steps have been completed, is there any way we can request CIC to complete the final decision step. Please advise who could help me is this?
Call them again this month but i guess your application is in good standing with the response they provided

bdharmaraj

Mar 3, 2019
Call them again this month but i guess your application is in good standing with the response they provided
When I called the support team, they mentioned that my application review date is Aug 11, 2019. Before that, they can't send any message to the officer. Is there any other was apart from customer support?

radhika25is

Apr 17, 2019
Hi all,

Aor 5th July 2018. With a recent gcms notes recd on feb18, the case processing agent has commented that appears met on Aug 8th 2018. The eligibility, medical and paid of funds are met . After that we had added my newborn details on Nov 22nd 2018 and the file was updated only on Feb 22 2019 by adding my newborn into my dependents list.

Now ordered an another set of gcms.

Can anyone help in understanding why there is this much delay in processing and how far are we in getting the ppr..

Tanny2591

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Hi all,

After my recent CiC query I got an email from the Ottawa office stating the below
"
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required."

Please can you help me understand if there are any complications.

Thanks in advance.

Tanny

Muhammad_khurram

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hi all,

After my recent CiC query I got an email from the Ottawa office stating the below
"
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required."

Thanks in advance.

Tanny
How did you take it?

Temade

Dec 21, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
AOR Received.
16-07-2018
Hi @Temade hope you are having a good day. Have you gotten your stamped ppt from AVO? If yes, could you please share timelines?
Hi

Yet to pick up

Tracked it this morning, states that it has been dispatched from ACCRA.

I guess i will pick it up sometime this week

How about yours?

Reactions: Dodoz

Tinaaah

Oct 18, 2018
Hi all,

"

Thanks in advance.

Tanny
This is one of their generic response. I received this response and few weeks later I got PPR. It also means they are waiting for some other verification on your background check before a final decision is made.

Reactions: SonaCanada and tobs

Tanny2591

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
This is one of their generic response. I received this response and few weeks later I got PPR. It also means they are waiting for some other verification on your background check before a final decision is made.
Thanks! I hope get mine too.
But there hasn't been any update on my profile since August last year...that freaks me out