+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

DolopA

Jan 25, 2019
Hey DolopA,
Congrats on your PPR. I assume your PPR letter doesn't specify any location for submission. Just take your documents to the Lagos VFS for submission, it will be accepted.
@tobs The mail did specify that I should submit to Brooklyn, Pretoria VFS office. I have written CPC Ottawa, and raised a CSE to request for change of VAC office from South Africa to Nigeria. Please is there any other thing you think I should do?

Agastya

Nov 29, 2017
Hi All,

I, too, am a July applicant - AOR received 18th July 2018...
and I am still awaiting PPR..... :(

My CIC status reads:
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

However, I wrote to CIC (webform) and they said that "
We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India."

What do I make of this?????? Also, My file was being processed in Nova Scotia..... and has, now, moved to New Delhi - am I any closer to getting my PPR :).

PS: I have ordered GCMS notes - should receive them by 1st week of May 2019.

Reactions: djangoboy

Tanny2591

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
Hi all, how do I understand which office is my application being processed in?

madekeye

Jun 17, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
Passport Req..
09/07/2019
AOR 26th July 2018. Got a new set of GCMS notes Monday. File hasn't been touched since September 6th 2018 other than to record my correspondence.
I submitted new docs last December 10th. They've been added to my file but not reviewed.
Still in Eligibility phase 265 days after submitting the application. Criminality and security not initiated. You can have kid in that span of time but IRCC can't decide if your application is viable or not. Unbelievable stuff. They tell me to be patient but I can't tell them to be efficient.
Basically I get told to take a hike whenever or whoever I ask for assistance.
If there was really any disqualifying issue they should have just told me and I could have fixed it and reapply. They're really screwing me (and plenty of others) with my pants on by just letting time pass with no decision.
I share same feeling @CaptainJG. The wait is quite frustrating.

Reactions: CaptainJG

linsa

Mar 20, 2019
Category........
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Hi @tobs, @cansha and all the great people in this forum. I need some help with this:

I just received my GCMS notes and my file happens to be on RR for work experience :(:(.
The Case analyst said another NOC better represents the NOC I used on two occasions and that my LOE didnt mention my duties. I have checked the NOC they are talking about and it doesnt represent my past duties, Please what action do I need to take to justify the NOC used for my application?

Thank you

linsa

Mar 20, 2019
Category........
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Would there be any appetite for a change.org petition asking for IRCC to not keep people in RR indefinitely without correspondence or some form of work on their case?
Such appetite definitely exists, but then...... :rolleyes: The communication is really poor, I wish people could be informed once something is not in order!

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
Is it just me or does anyone find it annoying that IRCC has the time to update the website (the website has a different look every week) but not our profiles; priorities.
I know it is different departments but still

They say a camel is a horse designed by a committee. I imagine IRCC is chock full of committees.

Reactions: cougprey

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Hi All,

I, too, am a July applicant - AOR received 18th July 2018...
and I am still awaiting PPR..... :(

My CIC status reads:
Background check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

However, I wrote to CIC (webform) and they said that "
We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India."

What do I make of this?????? Also, My file was being processed in Nova Scotia..... and has, now, moved to New Delhi - am I any closer to getting my PPR :).

PS: I have ordered GCMS notes - should receive them by 1st week of May 2019.
Filed which got moved to NDVO recently are getting PPRs. Maybe this is a good sign. All the best.

Tanny2591

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
24-07-2018
@tobs Hi, I had travelled to the US as a tourist for 3 weeks and stayed there with my brother. Will the address there also be included in the Schedule form A "list of address where I lived after turning 18"?