+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

tania311291

Dec 21, 2018
At which stage u got this information? Whether they informed u through mail or u came to know from gcms?
Got to know through GCMS notes....they haven't told me anything....not even a single revert after I submitted the profile.....Im still under eligibility check

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
why haven't they rejected my file till now?
1. Because they are not efficient
2. Because your file has been reviewed only by a case analyst and they don't have power to reject or accept applications ... they only make recommendations

If they were more efficient your file would have been reviewed by an officer by now and he/she would have made a decision. My guess is same as other people that you can't possibly claim points for your husband's sister if he is already a PR. if he were a dependent on your application then things would have been different.

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
Hi there

My AOR is 31st July, 2019 too!
Eligibility review still in process.
No background checks started.
Meds passed.
Calling CIC - doesn’t help much as they tell the same thing which is already showing up in my online account.
I guess we all will get PPR email around same time of the month. I mean 31st July ones. So, keeping fingers cross till then.
And, yeah, you can apply for your GCMS notes meanwhile.
any update @Priyal1717

Reactions: djangoboy

Sholaz

Feb 20, 2019
To God be the Glory, my friend and I both got out PPR mails this morning. His AOR is 27th July and mine is 31st July. We both noticed the Ghost update on Saturday morning....Ottawa no RR at any point...Thanks everyone for this forum...it has been very helpful and soothing. Congrats to all who have received and I wish those still waiting the very best, I am quite confident your wait is ending soon cheers!!!

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
To God be the Glory, my friend and I both got out PPR mails this morning. His AOR is 27th July and mine is 31st July. We both noticed the Ghost update on Saturday morning....Ottawa no RR at any point...Thanks everyone for this forum...it has been very helpful and soothing. Congrats to all who have received and I wish those still waiting the very best, I am quite confident your wait is ending soon cheers!!!
Congratulations and we're you in review required all this long and did you order Gcms notes and I'm 27 the july Aor and no Updates

linsa

Mar 20, 2019
Category........
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Hi all,
Atlast today marks the end of my long wait.. i received my PPR today wit gods grace.. b ready for that day, all july applicants.. wish u all the very best
Wow that's great news! Congratulations. Still on the waiting line, I pray this wait will soon be over for us too !

Reactions: Indian1

linsa

Mar 20, 2019
Category........
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Congratulations @Sholaz !!! Thanks for the wishes :)

Tamu11

May 1, 2018
Hey @Tamu11 , congrats for your PPR! I can imagine how happy you are!
I`m also under review because the company website - according to GCMS notes, the agent wasn`t able to open the company website.
How did you proof the company exists?
Thank you so much for your help!
Sorry for the late reply,

I attached the company's Government issued registration number, the Company Secretory's report and the Director Identification number. They are all documents that are in public domain. I got it notarized and uploaded it.

Indian1

Mar 8, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
31 july 2018
Congrats... Plz share ur vo and whether u were in RR . Also ur aor plz
VO-Ottawa, AOR -31st july 2018,
When i received gcms in march, everything was ok except security check was not started. No RR, No ADR.

Indian1

Mar 8, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
31 july 2018
Congratulations