+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Dodoz

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
@tobs and other seniors; the CVAC consent form says 'NAME (printed)'. What does 'printed' mean? It's a PDF file, not editable. Can I write my name in black ink?

Secondly, how should the envelope with enclosed intl passport, photographs and other docs be addressed? Or should it be left blank? If it needs to be addressed, what should the return address be? CVAC Lagos address or the address used on my application?

Thirdly, how should I address my Dependent's envelope? Can I use his email or should the email address be the one I registered with CIC?

These questions may be silly but I just need to be sure that I am thinking right.

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hey @Tamu11 , congrats for your PPR! I can imagine how happy you are!
I`m also under review because the company website - according to GCMS notes, the agent wasn`t able to open the company website.
How did you proof the company exists?
Thank you so much for your help!

saranyathiru

Mar 13, 2019
Hi All,

Just received PPR email!!!
AOR : July 24, 2018
IP1 : Aug 15, 2018
Received GCMS notes: End of March, no RR, Notes had "Appears Met"
VO: Montreal
IP2: Apr 8, 2019 (Ghost update)
PPR: Apr 12, 2019

Thank you all for your feedback and positivity!! Good luck everyone :):)

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hi All,

Congrats!!!

Faith17

Mar 28, 2019
Congratulations guys!!! See you all in Canada soon. To those of us still awaiting the ‘golden’ email just remember that nothing happens before its time. Keep the faith and Happy weekend!!!

Reactions: linsa and Indian1

Indian1

Mar 8, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
31 july 2018
Hi All,

Congratulations.. Ur case is closely similar to mine..file last updated in nov. No rr, adr, stil lagging.. many of my friends of jul got it already.. so urs give me some hope...

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Due to some reason, CIC has slashed down my points from 453 to 438....and application is still under review.
What is the reason? I'm guessing you know this from GCMS notes. What do notes say exactly?

Can you suggest can I make another profile with 438 CRS points which has a possibility to come in the next few draws and keep my this profile into process as it is....whenever I get 438 in the draw, I will withdraw the current profile and use the next one?Can I make another profile like that?
I'm not tracking current cut-offs so can't comment but my guess is 438 is probably less. Also, to create a new profile you should probably withdraw the current application. But given your score I would suggest you address whatever concerns officer has noted in GCMS notes and pray that your current application get approved rather than going in to pool all over again.

tania311291

Dec 21, 2018
What is the reason? I'm guessing you know this from GCMS notes. What do notes say exactly?

I'm not tracking current cut-offs so can't comment but my guess is 438 is probably less. Also, to create a new profile you should probably withdraw the current application. But given your score I would suggest you address whatever concerns officer has noted in GCMS notes and pray that your current application get approved rather than going in to pool all over again.
thanks for the reply @Canashare ....The reason for decrement of points is that I claimed my sis-in-laws points whereas my husband is with me in India and my sis-in-law is in Canada... My husband has a PR already so I mentioned him non-accompanying.....So the CIC has deducted my sibling points (15 points) and score is now 438.....My spouse had plans to move to Canada with me, but looks like he will go without me bcz its been more than 9 months now, I got no revert from them.

The GCMS also clearly state that eligibility is still under review and sibling points invalid.

Lamart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
thanks for the reply @Canashare ....The reason for decrement of points is that I claimed my sis-in-laws points whereas my husband is with me in India and my sis-in-law is in Canada... My husband has a PR already so I mentioned him non-accompanying.....So the CIC has deducted my sibling points (15 points) and score is now 438.....My spouse had plans to move to Canada with me, but looks like he will go without me bcz its been more than 9 months now, I got no revert from them.

The GCMS also clearly state that eligibility is still under review and sibling points invalid.
Hello, what documents did you submit as proof for your sis-in-law. That might be the problem. Can you list them out. If you can get more docs to support your claim and send ASAP.

tania311291

Dec 21, 2018
Hello, what documents did you submit as proof for your sis-in-law. That might be the problem. Can you list them out. If you can get more docs to support your claim and send ASAP.
@Lamart , I submitted my sis-in-law's PR card, her job place, her stay location in Canada
My spouse's PR Card, relation to the common parents(my husband's and sis-in-law's passport mentioning parent's name)
My marriage certificate

Do yu suggest any more documents?

Lamart

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
@Lamart , I submitted my sis-in-law's PR card, her job place, her stay location in Canada
My spouse's PR Card, relation to the common parents(my husband's and sis-in-law's passport mentioning parent's name)
My marriage certificate

Do yu suggest any more documents?
You need to put some form of utility bill.For example phone bill,rental agreement e.t.c. Do this ASAP

Last edited: