FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-07-2018
Passport Req..
09/07/2019
I spoke to IRCC again regarding your application received July 30, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility is in process – recommend pass.

Criminality passed.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until July 2019.

If you are waiting for information on July 2nd, feel free to email me for another update.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana
It's been a long wait for security checks to start.

yaun10

Star Member
Dec 12, 2018
AOR Received.
25-07-2018
And where is the Visa office written???

What does this mean that its transferred to Local VO....Is it a good sign?
VO is written somewhere in the first few pages. It doesn't mean anything that it was transferred to local VO.

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
thats good. Hopefully they clear all the July applicants in this month ...
Hopefully but I've been hearing people say that every month. If these IRCC guys were more transparent it would alleviate alot of people's concerns and worries. I know I'm being negative here and that we should be positive in support of each other but after 8 months the only thing I know for sure is they don't give a damn about any of us.

nsatyagl

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
canada
I applied for GCMS I got this today about my foreign experience duties not listed in employment letter. what should I do please anyone suggest me? REview required for foreign work experience.

Case Analyst: Review Required Lock-in Date: 2018-07-05

EE CEC Having analyzed this application based on the***************************Documents submitted by the e-app1ca the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

RECOMMENDATION: Review Required SUMMARY NOTES: PLEASE REVIEW FOREIGN WORK EXPERIENCE

A11.2: Review Required R87.1: CEC ---------Minimum rquirements_ - Appears Met Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at an invitation to apply (ITA) 476 CRS points minimum score

for round:444 CRS score at application (APR): 476 / Verified CRS score:411 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: and single t APR PA gained points for 1year(s) Canadian Work Experience with

COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/cl partners No declared children

MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

EXPERIENCE:Lock- in Date:2018-07-05 2010-06 to 2013-12 - associate sap consultant (NOC:2171)

REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDo************************************* - Web-based search confirms employer information NOTE:DUTIES DO NOT APPEAR TO BE LISTED,APPEARS TO ONLY HAVE RELIEVING LETTER AND LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT - Letter confirms salary of N A - Letter confirms full/time employment;2016-05 to 2017-06 - assistant manager (NOC - at************** - Letter dated 23May2017 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period,and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category.- Letter confirms salary *************- Letter confirms full/time employment;- Documented Income Provided: T4 from 2016 (eDoc*************,Pay stubs from 2017 (eDocCEC Work:1 year and 2 months. CRS Canadian Work: 1year and 2 months.CEC Work: 1year CRS Foreign Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s of 3 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Canadian Work:1year(s)

Reactions: djangoboy

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
Hopefully but I've been hearing people say that every month. If these IRCC guys were more transparent it would alleviate alot of people's concerns and worries. I know I'm being negative here and that we should be positive in support of each other but after 8 months the only thing I know for sure is they don't give a damn about any of us.
Here here.

Hochspitch

Star Member
Mar 29, 2018
So I contacted my local constituency to see if a politician there could help me and they have contacted IRCC on my behalf. IRCC was way more transparent with them than they have ever been with me in the multiple times I've called. It seems my eligibility is under review for work experience. Basically I've been with the same company since I moved to Canada 2.4 years ago but I spent the first couple of months employed with them through a recruitment agency. It seems IRCC disregarded this portion of my work experience (I think mainly due to the recruitment agencies letter being insufficient) and at the time I applied for PR I have been employed through my company for 11 months when I needed to be employed for 12 (Like really, fuck off IRCC).

Looking for opinions. Should I send an updated employment letter from my employer? Should I try get the recruitment agency to write me a better letter (they probably wont, it was a struggle to get the original one) or just leave it and hope then when IRCC finally looks at my file in 2029 that they'll go ahead and approve it then?