+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

minhajunnisa.cse

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
yea, your notes are good but I was wondering about changing the status back, it was updated on your online account? Was this before or after the notes?
Nothing has changed in my online account since Nov 2018. I was able to see the change of eligibility status from recommend passed to review required in GCMS notes.

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Nothing has changed in my online account since Nov 2018. I was able to see the change of eligibility status from recommend passed to review required in GCMS notes.
Hi, could you post the officer’s notes where it changed to Review Required. It’s quite weird for that to happen

alinee13484

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2019
In which order is SS processed? CSIS and then CBSA or CBSA and then CSIS?

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
I count 4 CEC applicants with AOR July 17 on immitracker that are still waiting. My fiancee is not on immitracker but with her included that is 5 that I know about. Any others?
I don't have Canadian experience, but AOR July 17. Looks like many people are waiting for the same date. Understood that I had RR for POF and that my profile was last touched in early September from GCMS notes. Got married after I applied(December 2018) and have updated wife's documents as well. Have sent POF sufficient for both of us.

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
I raised a web form few days back regarding updating of spouse to my profile and updated POF and received the following response

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and are pleased to confirm that the add-on request for your wife was received by the responsible office.

If further information is needed during the processing of your application, the responsible office may contact you.

Furthermore, we can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

-----

Is there any scope for hope or is it just a normal response?

rajat_82

Mar 2, 2019
Congratulations! It's a relief to know that people in similar situations are getting their PR.

Do you know why review was required? Did you voluntarily submit any document for POF post getting GCMS?
Hi
Sorry for late reply, i dontI know the reason.
I didn't submit any documents voluntarily

rajat_82

Mar 2, 2019
Hi Rajat...Can you please tell me did yu order gcms notes?what did those say before ppr? Congrats by the way! I got a reply from cic that my file is in India New Delhi and background check has not been initiated !!!
Hi

Sorry for late reply.

Yes i had ordered gcms notes got them on 28 feb, it said RR for POF.

I called an agent sometime in mid march, he told that review was pending and everything looks good and should receive an update in mid April

Reactions: djangoboy

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Hi

Sorry for late reply.

Yes i had ordered gcms notes got them on 28 feb, it said RR for POF.

I called an agent sometime in mid march, he told that review was pending and everything looks good and should receive an update in mid April
Did you send any documents for POF voluntarily?

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Is this good to submit papers proactively after getting GCMS report?
It depends on the issue. For instance, I learned from this thread some people who are on the edge of POF received benefit of doubt and able to get PR's without additional documents but in some cases where the RR is based on Employment history or job duties it is good to have them upload pro-actively but there is no measure that uploading them give you any advantage over those who don't.

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
I don't have Canadian experience, but AOR July 17. Looks like many people are waiting for the same date. Understood that I had RR for POF and that my profile was last touched in early September from GCMS notes. Got married after I applied(December 2018) and have updated wife's documents as well. Have sent POF sufficient for both of us.
My AOR is Aug 20, 2018 and my file last touched on Sep 11, 2018. I'm also in RR due to job duties not provided for the NOC i was applied under.