+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

habi1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
That is unusually specific. How was this person's demeanor. Maybe they were guestimating.
I had a particularly fruitless discussion with an agent myself yesterday. She pretty much told me to stop complaining. Dunno where they find these people.

she seemed friendly enough, but it's the 'unusually specific' part that has me scratching my head. If they know the answer, why not just tell clients. I'm even more confused.

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
I definitely think they see more than they tell us but I imagine they have rules about what they can and can't say, particularly when it comes to setting expectations.

Reactions: habi1

habi1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
I definitely think they see more than they tell us but I imagine they have rules about what they can and can't say, particularly when it comes to setting expectations.
True. Hope it's good news but honestly I feel worse now then I did before I called them. I'm more worried now.

saranyathiru

Mar 13, 2019
your application has probably been transferred to a VO outside Canada hence the not started. Everything looks good in your notes. Hopefully you'll should start seeing some traction soon
@tobs Thanks for your insight!! As per the notes, I see my case was transferred to Montreal VO on Sept 6, 2018.

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
@tobs Sir/ Seniors in the forum I need your views on my status:- Called CIC yesterday, the agent told that Criminality Passed, Information sharing passed, medical passed, eligibility Review Required, Security Not Started, When asked on eligibility review required the agent told that she cant see any additional document required even not any Red flag in the status, in fact she told that she will make a reminder to CIC VO to make a note on eligibility which was not there as everything appears to be normal on eligibility according to her.. Last they touched the file was in DEC 18, Im in IP 2 since Dec. crossed 188 days....Awaiting RPRF till date. Please reply your views on this. BTW i have ordered GCMS but it will be available to me by end of April.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs Sir/ Seniors in the forum I need your views on my status:- Called CIC yesterday, the agent told that Criminality Passed, Information sharing passed, medical passed, eligibility Review Required, Security Not Started, When asked on eligibility review required the agent told that she cant see any additional document required even not any Red flag in the status, in fact she told that she will make a reminder to CIC VO to make a note on eligibility which was not there as everything appears to be normal on eligibility according to her.. Last they touched the file was in DEC 18, Im in IP 2 since Dec. crossed 188 days....Awaiting RPRF till date. Please reply your views on this. BTW i have ordered GCMS but it will be available to me by end of April.
Tbh I hope the RR is cleared on it's own but if it isn't by the time your GCMS notes we'll know what the review is for and be bale to proactivey send in documents.
Btw, do you mean end of March or end of April for your notes to arrive? Cos even if you ordered it today, you should get it by mid April.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi,
File untouched, no updates.
I think you should call to find out the update on your eligibility. Sorry about the painful wait. How's your life tho?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tobs Thanks for your insight!! As per the notes, I see my case was transferred to Montreal VO on Sept 6, 2018.
Okay. i's possible that it reverted to not started after the transfer to Montreal. I assume it was from CIO it was transferred. The good news is that July AOR's in Montreal have been getting PPRs this month. So you should get yours soon. Have you checked the Montreal thread started by @cansha ?

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Looks like I am a late joiner to this group.
AOR on 17 July 2018
Medicals passed
No update since September 2018. Have ordered GCMS notes last month and still waiting for it. Background check hasn't started and visa office said that Eligibility hasn't started. Why would it be delayed so much? Has been 8 months now.
I had additional document request for IELTS marklist in August and same was submitted.

Visa office is in Ottawa

Contacted customer support last week and they sent a message to visa office. Got a reply from Ottawa VO stafing additional verification is required and hence the delay.

Sent a direct mail on 2/3/2019 to VO stating that I want to add my spouse and with some forms filled as instructed by reply to a webform which was raised. 10 business days later, no reply for that as well. What should I expect next? The wait seems never ending

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Tbh I hope the RR is cleared on it's own but if it isn't by the time your GCMS notes we'll know what the review is for and be bale to proactivey send in documents.
Btw, do you mean end of March or end of April for your notes to arrive? Cos even if you ordered it today, you should get it by mid April.
ThankYou Sir... I shall be getting GCMS notes by the end week of April. But if you can make me understand that how RR can be cleared at its own.??

guptapr

Apr 24, 2018
@tobs, @cansha- Need your inputs on the below GCMS notes. This was my 1st GCMS notes that I ordered and here is the excerpt:

Eligibility-Review Required.
Criminality-In progress
Security-Not Started.

Requested Date: 02/12/2019
Created Date: 2018/07/26 10:23:07
Created By: AM12793
updated Date: 2018/07/26
Updated By: AM12793
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: OSC - Operations Support Centre
Text:
CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information
contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Review Required M13 SUMMARY NOTES: IT DOES NOT APPEAR THAT LOE MENTIONS
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES EDOC#231049667 All .2: Review Required R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -
Review Required Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 477 CRS points minimum score
for round: 451 CRS score at application (APR): 4771 Verified CRS score: 427 1 have reviewed the following for
CRS points: Qualifying job offer: LMIA exempted under A0239977; Letter dated 2018-07-11 confirms
employment offer of at least one year. eDoc# 231047821 PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA
gained points for 3 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with "TATA Consultancy Services Canada INC, edoc#
231044088"
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: WP Valid Until: 2019-07-27 (I-MIA Exempt: C12, NOC: 2172) Intended
Employer: Tata consultancy services NO ADVERSE INFORMATION

WORK
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-07-11 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Diploma/Certificate:
secondary school diploma 2 years electronics and communications engineering from a recognized insitution;
Bachelor's Degree: Bachelors Degree information technology from a recognized instution 2007-07 to 2014-09 -
Database Administrator (NOC: 2172) - at TATA Consultancy Services India *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eooc#
231054716 - Web-based search confirms employer information NOTE: HTTPS:/WWW.TCS.COM/ IT DOES NOT
APPEAR THAT LOE MENTIONS JOB RESPONSIBILITIES EDOC#231049667 - Letter confirms salary of 11
RP Annually - Letter confirms full/time employment; 2014-09 to 2018-07 - Database Administrator (NOC: 2172) -
at TATA Consultancy Services Canada INC - eDoc# 231044088 - Web-based search confirms employer
information - Letter dated 2018-07-11 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the
specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as
set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: HTTPS://WWW.TCS.COM/ - Letter confirms salary of $90,600
Annually - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: T4 from 2017 (eDoc#
231044088), T4 from 2016 (eooc# 231044088) CEC work: 3 years and 1 month. CRS Canadian work: 3 years and
11 months. CEC Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: O years(s) O month(s) of 3 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS
Canadian Work: 3 year(s)

Need your feedback on LOE concern- As my application has elapsed 8months now and they didnt ask me ADR. I am bit confused whether to update any documents at this stage. I had provided all the relevant documents with respect to my foreign experience however from the above it appears they couldn't validate. What do you think on my further steps? BTW I have ordered second set of GCMS.

Appreciate your time on this.
Hi...I had the same concern.I can help you.Please provide me with a number where I can reach you

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
ThankYou Sir... I shall be getting GCMS notes by the end week of April. But if you can make me understand that how RR can be cleared at its own.??
Two points ...First @tobs is a ma'am but I guess she doesn't mind being called sir.

Second, she said she "hopes" the RR is cleared on its own. It all depends what was the reason why your file was RR in the first place. If it was because of any stat question reason or some other reason which possibly doesn't require additional documentation than its possible it clears on its own. But, in other cases, depending on what the RR is for you may proactively send some additional documents.

Reactions: tobs

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
I think you should call to find out the update on your eligibility. Sorry about the painful wait. How's your life tho?
Yep i should call.
Life is okay, work keeps me busy and I've been traveling quiet often. so all good.
How about yours, what going on with your life? everything's good back home?

Reactions: tobs