+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Congrats Aasaf... sorry i am not able to see your signature.... Can i know are you a CEC Inland applicant... if yes can i know your VO ?
Have you got any ghost updates?
Thanks.
Yes, I was an CEC applicant.
AOR: July 30
VO: Ottawa
Yes, I got a couple of ghost updates. The last one was a day before getting PPR.

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
a dumb question! just to make sure
When something in eligibility is review required (POF or Work experience or etc...) , this means the A11.2 is automatically review required right?
or Does the A11.2 stands for something specific? if yes, what would that be?
@tobs @cansha

CaptainJG

Star Member
Dec 9, 2018
@Kirty I submitted bank statements on the 10th of December. No movement on my file yet.

I actually just called IRCC. Seems their system is down. They can't call up anyone's information. Fastest I've ever gotten an agent on the phone. She kept saying if someone was more than 8 weeks in review required they could take action. Hasn't been my experience :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: CanadianSympathy

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
a dumb question! just to make sure
When something in eligibility is review required (POF or Work experience or etc...) , this means the A11.2 is automatically review required right?
or Does the A11.2 stands for something specific? if yes, what would that be?
@tobs @cansha
POF is not part of 11.2 .Work experience is

Reactions: KarRml

ritz9999

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Thanks.
Yes, I got a couple of ghost updates. The last one was a day before getting PPR.

Thanks Aasaf, can i know at what time intervals you hve got 2 ghost updates (i mean the days between 1st and 2nd one). I have got my first one on Feb 21st, upon inquiring got to know that all my stages have been passed, waiting for final review decision. Not updates since then.

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Reactions: tobs and cansha

Sandy@1

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
@tobs Sir
Need your views---Called CIC today, the agent told that Eligibility Under Review, Criminality Passed and Security not Started...Agent said every thing is normal as no ADR's are required as of now and in routine process, asked to call again by 11 May if i dont get any update....IP2 Since Dec and 6 months processing time has crossed on 8 March.... Shall i expect PPR this month or i have to wait more... BTW i have also applied for GCMS.......if u can make me understand "Eligibility Under Review" please. Shall I take this as rejection of my application or it is on hold for some ADR's

rajat_82

Mar 2, 2019
Hi All

I am new here, I am not able to convert GCMS pdf to text(let me know how to post that here)

Received my GCMS notes on 28th Feb 2019. They haven't touched my file since 19th August 2018(When Medical Passed)

My AOR is 26 July 2018

Eligibility : Review Required ( Proof of Funds)
Criminality : Passed
Security : Not Started
Medical : Passed

Hey @tobs

In notes it says : Review Required for Funds EDOC 234279412 Ready To Finalize. Additional Notes : Review Required For Funds.

In proof of funds I have shown Bank Certificate with Fixed Deposits(these can be liquidated anytime)

Please let me know what I can I do to speed up my process.

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Thanks Aasaf, can i know at what time intervals you hve got 2 ghost updates (i mean the days between 1st and 2nd one). I have got my first one on Feb 21st, upon inquiring got to know that all my stages have been passed, waiting for final review decision. Not updates since then.
Indeed, I got 3 ghost updates.
1) Dec 7 2018, which was "criminality passed"
2) Jan 15, which was about my "Additional Documents"
3) Mar 12, which was about the "approval" of my application

Don't worry, you will get your PPR very soon. Have you recently called IRCC? You could also raise CSE

ritz9999

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
Indeed, I got 3 ghost updates.
1) Dec 7 2018, which was "criminality passed"
2) Jan 15, which was about my "Additional Documents"
3) Mar 12, which was about the "approval" of my application

Don't worry, you will get your PPR very soon. Have you recently called IRCC? You could also raise CSE
Thanks Aasaf for your timely response.... i did contact IRCC twice recently in a span of 2 weeks since Feb 21st, got the same response that the application is pending at final review for the approval.

Asked our local MP for the follow up on my application. Hopefully he would be raising a CSE today regarding this.

Reactions: aasaf

sharathk05

Star Member
May 25, 2018
@tobs, @cansha- Need your inputs on the below GCMS notes. This was my 1st GCMS notes that I ordered and here is the excerpt:

Eligibility-Review Required.
Criminality-In progress
Security-Not Started.

Requested Date: 02/12/2019
Created Date: 2018/07/26 10:23:07
Created By: AM12793
updated Date: 2018/07/26
Updated By: AM12793
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: OSC - Operations Support Centre
Text:
CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information
contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Review Required M13 SUMMARY NOTES: IT DOES NOT APPEAR THAT LOE MENTIONS
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES EDOC#231049667 All .2: Review Required R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -
Review Required Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 477 CRS points minimum score
for round: 451 CRS score at application (APR): 4771 Verified CRS score: 427 1 have reviewed the following for
CRS points: Qualifying job offer: LMIA exempted under A0239977; Letter dated 2018-07-11 confirms
employment offer of at least one year. eDoc# 231047821 PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA
gained points for 3 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with "TATA Consultancy Services Canada INC, edoc#
231044088"
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: WP Valid Until: 2019-07-27 (I-MIA Exempt: C12, NOC: 2172) Intended
Employer: Tata consultancy services NO ADVERSE INFORMATION

WORK
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-07-11 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Diploma/Certificate:
secondary school diploma 2 years electronics and communications engineering from a recognized insitution;
Bachelor's Degree: Bachelors Degree information technology from a recognized instution 2007-07 to 2014-09 -
Database Administrator (NOC: 2172) - at TATA Consultancy Services India *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eooc#
231054716 - Web-based search confirms employer information NOTE: HTTPS:/WWW.TCS.COM/ IT DOES NOT
APPEAR THAT LOE MENTIONS JOB RESPONSIBILITIES EDOC#231049667 - Letter confirms salary of 11
RP Annually - Letter confirms full/time employment; 2014-09 to 2018-07 - Database Administrator (NOC: 2172) -
at TATA Consultancy Services Canada INC - eDoc# 231044088 - Web-based search confirms employer
information - Letter dated 2018-07-11 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the
specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as
set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: HTTPS://WWW.TCS.COM/ - Letter confirms salary of $90,600
Annually - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: T4 from 2017 (eDoc#
231044088), T4 from 2016 (eooc# 231044088) CEC work: 3 years and 1 month. CRS Canadian work: 3 years and
11 months. CEC Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: O years(s) O month(s) of 3 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS
Canadian Work: 3 year(s)

Need your feedback on LOE concern- As my application has elapsed 8months now and they didnt ask me ADR. I am bit confused whether to update any documents at this stage. I had provided all the relevant documents with respect to my foreign experience however from the above it appears they couldn't validate. What do you think on my further steps? BTW I have ordered second set of GCMS.

Appreciate your time on this.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@tobs, @cansha- Need your inputs on the below GCMS notes. This was my 1st GCMS notes that I ordered and here is the excerpt:

Eligibility-Review Required.
Criminality-In progress
Security-Not Started.

Requested Date: 02/12/2019
Created Date: 2018/07/26 10:23:07
Created By: AM12793
updated Date: 2018/07/26
Updated By: AM12793
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: OSC - Operations Support Centre
Text:
CEC Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information
contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
ANALYST
RECOMMENDATION: Review Required M13 SUMMARY NOTES: IT DOES NOT APPEAR THAT LOE MENTIONS
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES EDOC#231049667 All .2: Review Required R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS -
Review Required Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 477 CRS points minimum score
for round: 451 CRS score at application (APR): 4771 Verified CRS score: 427 1 have reviewed the following for
CRS points: Qualifying job offer: LMIA exempted under A0239977; Letter dated 2018-07-11 confirms
employment offer of at least one year. eDoc# 231047821 PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA
gained points for 3 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with "TATA Consultancy Services Canada INC, edoc#
231044088"
INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA: WP Valid Until: 2019-07-27 (I-MIA Exempt: C12, NOC: 2172) Intended
Employer: Tata consultancy services NO ADVERSE INFORMATION

WORK
EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-07-11 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Diploma/Certificate:
secondary school diploma 2 years electronics and communications engineering from a recognized insitution;
Bachelor's Degree: Bachelors Degree information technology from a recognized instution 2007-07 to 2014-09 -
Database Administrator (NOC: 2172) - at TATA Consultancy Services India *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eooc#
231054716 - Web-based search confirms employer information NOTE: HTTPS:/WWW.TCS.COM/ IT DOES NOT
APPEAR THAT LOE MENTIONS JOB RESPONSIBILITIES EDOC#231049667 - Letter confirms salary of 11
RP Annually - Letter confirms full/time employment; 2014-09 to 2018-07 - Database Administrator (NOC: 2172) -
at TATA Consultancy Services Canada INC - eDoc# 231044088 - Web-based search confirms employer
information - Letter dated 2018-07-11 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the
specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as
set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: HTTPS://WWW.TCS.COM/ - Letter confirms salary of $90,600
Annually - Letter confirms full/time employment; - Documented Income Provided: T4 from 2017 (eDoc#
231044088), T4 from 2016 (eooc# 231044088) CEC work: 3 years and 1 month. CRS Canadian work: 3 years and
11 months. CEC Work: 1 year CRS Foreign Work: O years(s) O month(s) of 3 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS
Canadian Work: 3 year(s)

Need your feedback on LOE concern- As my application has elapsed 8months now and they didnt ask me ADR. I am bit confused whether to update any documents at this stage. I had provided all the relevant documents with respect to my foreign experience however from the above it appears they couldn't validate. What do you think on my further steps? BTW I have ordered second set of GCMS.

Appreciate your time on this.
I'm actually confused by what I read here. It seems like you are working in Canada for 3+ years and qualified under CEC. Why did you even show your foreign work experience in work history?
There is a comment that analyst was able to validate experience in the NOC .. I'm guessing this is Canadian experience. Why did you write LOE for foreign work experience.

Give little bit of detail on what exactly you provided and do you really need points for foreign work experience.

sharathk05

Star Member
May 25, 2018
I'm actually confused by what I read here. It seems like you are working in Canada for 3+ years and qualified under CEC. Why did you even show your foreign work experience in work history?
There is a comment that analyst was able to validate experience in the NOC .. I'm guessing this is Canadian experience. Why did you write LOE for foreign work experience.

Give little bit of detail on what exactly you provided and do you really need points for foreign work experience.
I had to show my last 10 year experience and the rest 7 years comes from my foreign experience. I am working for the same employer though from July 2007-Sep 2014. Post Sep 2014, I have been deputed by Intra company transfer to Canada.

I have now uploaded an additional document outlining my duties that was carried out in India vetted and signed by manager. Along with this, I have also attached my latest annual increment letters and last 3 India payslips. This is through CSE. IRCC havent requested me any ADR till now.

Let me know if this is fine. Thanks again for your time on answering this query.

tania311291

Dec 21, 2018
y
Thanks.
hi....how do yu check ghost update? what does ghost update mean? ,....sorry Im pretty new to these terms yet...

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
My application is under review because of POF. As I had not submitted last 6 months statement but had submitted letter from bank stating balance required as on specific date. I am planning to submit 6 months statement now. @tobs pls suggest - My aor is 26th july 2018. Do I need to submit statement from Jan 18 onwards or from the last 6 months as on today.
My concern in showing bank statement from january 2018 is that I do not have required funds through out the period as my parents had transferred some funds to my account on 6th july 2018 in order to show the required fund. Do I need to show these funds as a part of gift deed , if I require to show bank stt from Jan 2018?
From July till date is okay. Attach the gift deed to the bank statements then submit.