+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

abhi1701

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Quick question to @legalfalcon and other learned members of the community : I just got canadian PR request for passport( March 5th) and my wife is due to give birth to our child in April(April 3rd) in the United States(US). What options do I have.

Options 1: Can I delay the COPR stamping by maybe 2 months until the child is born and he has the passport so that I can add him to the application

Options 2: Can I easily sponsor my child later on for canadian PR even though I may not move to canada for another 2 years.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Miha_z

Jan 22, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
28 July 2018
Guys, have stupid question but, if Eligibility is shown as passed on the second page of the gcms notes it means that it's passed for PA and all depends, right? Or there can be some options? I didn't manage to provide consent form for my spouse.

mlele

Jan 28, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
23-07-2018
AOR Received.
23-07-2018
AOR: july 23th
Medical passed: August 15th
Always in IP1. Never changed to IP2
Montreal visa office
Ordered gcms after 6 month mark on Feb 18th. Didn't order it before.
PPR: Mar 5th 2019!

Calls and CSE didn't help. They'd tell me the same status that I could see online in the account. Thanks all for your help.

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
AOR: july 23th
Medical passed: August 15th
Always in IP1. Never changed to IP2
Montreal visa office
Ordered gcms after 6 month mark on Feb 18th. Didn't order it before.
PPR: Mar 5th 2019!

Calls and CSE didn't help. They'd tell me the same status that I could see online in the account. Thanks all for your help.
Congrats

Reactions: mlele

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Quick question to @legalfalcon and other learned members of the community : I just got canadian PR request for passport( March 5th) and my wife is due to give birth to our child in April(April 3rd) in the United States(US). What options do I have.

Options 1: Can I delay the COPR stamping by maybe 2 months until the child is born and he has the passport so that I can add him to the application

Options 2: Can I easily sponsor my child later on for canadian PR even though I may not move to canada for another 2 years.

Thanks in advance!
Go with option 1.

Congrats on PPR. Always good to see someone getting PPR from Montreal.

Reactions: abhi1701

gmehta

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello all
Need some help regarding a few queries. My son's passport expires in June and we had been asked by cic to renew it which we did asap. My son and I had our medical in may last year and cic has asked us to again go for medical, though this is a different form now. Anyone else had this request? What does this imply? Also I am the primary applicant and due for a baby this month. Am planning on sending a cse form to cic explaining the situation and requesting for an extension. Any suggestions would be welcome regarding these queries and proposed action. Thanks.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello all
Need some help regarding a few queries. My son's passport expires in June and we had been asked by cic to renew it which we did asap. My son and I had our medical in may last year and cic has asked us to again go for medical, though this is a different form now. Anyone else had this request? What does this imply? Also I am the primary applicant and due for a baby this month. Am planning on sending a cse form to cic explaining the situation and requesting for an extension. Any suggestions would be welcome regarding these queries and proposed action. Thanks.
Remeds is normal when the medicals expiry is close
If the deadline for the meds is after your due date, You can wait till your baby's birth to redo the meds then send them the new one for your family and the new baby, if it isn't, ask for an extended date to submit after your baby's birth.