Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-07-2018
Hi everyone...
I am a resident of India...my husband has a Canadian PR but right now he is in India. My Sister - in-law (husband's sister) is also a PR and is staying in Canada...WHile applying for my PR, we did ourselves through express entry using my sis-in-laws points ....my total score as 453....I have 3 years of work experience....I got extra 15 points for my sis-in-law while my husband is still in India...I applied under FSW category...
Applied on June 10, got invitation on June 13, and submitted all my documents on July 10. My medical was passed in August 1st week but after that I got no reply....Been more than 7 months now....
I called CIC twice and they told me to wait....revealed nothing useful....Ordered GCMS notes yesterday...

Just wanted to ask if the points that I got using my sis-in-law is valid enough? Is the delay bcz of any reference ? Is this method of applying correct??
I am getting really worried now as my husband and I planned to move by feb and I am still without any response from CIC....
any special recommendations @tobs ?

Hi,

My situation is also the same. I have no update since medical. I passed 7 months yesterday. My visa office is Ottawa. My case is under Review.
Have you applied for notes?
The sis-in-law points does not cause delay usually.
Its the wait game...i guess

tania311291

Dec 21, 2018
Hi,

My situation is also the same. I have no update since medical. I passed 7 months yesterday. My visa office is Ottawa. My case is under Review.
Have you applied for notes?
The sis-in-law points does not cause delay usually.
Its the wait game...i guess
how did yu get to know your Visa office? Have yu applied for GCMS?

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
Hi everyone...
I am a resident of India...my husband has a Canadian PR but right now he is in India. My Sister - in-law (husband's sister) is also a PR and is staying in Canada...WHile applying for my PR, we did ourselves through express entry using my sis-in-laws points ....my total score as 453....I have 3 years of work experience....I got extra 15 points for my sis-in-law while my husband is still in India...I applied under FSW category...
Applied on June 10, got invitation on June 13, and submitted all my documents on July 10. My medical was passed in August 1st week but after that I got no reply....Been more than 7 months now....
I called CIC twice and they told me to wait....revealed nothing useful....Ordered GCMS notes yesterday...

Just wanted to ask if the points that I got using my sis-in-law is valid enough? Is the delay bcz of any reference ? Is this method of applying correct??
I am getting really worried now as my husband and I planned to move by feb and I am still without any response from CIC....
any special recommendations @tobs ?
Hi there. I’m also from the same round of invitation as you (june13,2018) and my AOar is 31st July,2018. Category: FSW-Outland. I’m also in the same boat as you. Called IRCC twice. They say, My application is also is in review. Meds passed somewhere in middle August,2018. No new messages from IRCC till then. I applied for my GCMS today. I guess it’s just long wait. Even I thought of planning to move in feb,2019. But, no insights, apart from “we are reviewing your eligibility”!!

Indersingh007

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
I'm a bit confused.
Your husband already has a PR but you're applying on your own as a primary applicant and claiming sibling point for his sister??
Hii, I hav also claimed my sibling points. The time I submitted file, my sibling PR card was valid. His PR card got expired after one month from my submission of file. As PR Card validity is of 5 yrs only. I called agent and he told me that my file is under RR. Then I emailed Ottawa office my siblings reissued Updated PR card with another 5 yrs validity along with old PR card details. I think I was in RR bcz of dis. I hv also applied for gcms notes.

RBNJ

Dec 25, 2018
Hi Experts,

Can someone advise if its possible for my sis in law (brothers wife) to claim her points through me once i get my PR? She is also trying for Canada but just started with the process. I lost my brother last Feb, so I'm quiet not sure if my brothers wife can claim her points from me

meany23

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hi there. I’m also from the same round of invitation as you (june13,2018) and my AOar is 31st July,2018. Category: FSW-Outland. I’m also in the same boat as you. Called IRCC twice. They say, My application is also is in review. Meds passed somewhere in middle August,2018. No new messages from IRCC till then. I applied for my GCMS today. I guess it’s just long wait. Even I thought of planning to move in feb,2019. But, no insights, apart from “we are reviewing your eligibility”!!
You'll get gcms notes in a month. In past coupe of weeks many June or July AOR have gotten some updates from IRCC. Depending on your case and VO, you could get an update too before you receive the notes. They are clearing backlogs, rest your notes can tell.

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
You'll get gcms notes in a month. In past coupe of weeks many June or July AOR have gotten some updates from IRCC. Depending on your case and VO, you could get an update too before you receive the notes. They are clearing backlogs, rest your notes can tell.
Fingers crossed. Hoping for the same this month. I too have a strong feeling that they are clearing backlogs. Possibly, I may hear something from them before I receive my notes.

Reactions: meany23

bidouk61

Feb 23, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
28-07-2018
Hi guys,
Please give me the web site to change my home adress.
Thanks a lot