+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Hey experts,
My AOR is July 22nd 2018 and up till now nothing. Never received a ghost update. I received 1st notes in October and my eligibility was recommended passed. Criminality in progress. Security not started. I received my 2nd notes today and its the same as the 1st. No update since September 2019. My VO is Edmonton. My application is just sitting there. No movement. Should I involve my MP ? I am CEC Inland.

sekhon22

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
Hey experts,
My AOR is July 22nd 2018 and up till now nothing. Never received a ghost update. I received 1st notes in October and my eligibility was recommended passed. Criminality in progress. Security not started. I received my 2nd notes today and its the same as the 1st. No update since September 2019. My VO is Edmonton. My application is just sitting there. No movement. Should I involve my MP ? I am CEC Inland.
Yes it's better if you enquiry via mp. It worked for me. I contacted to Mp 20 days ago and cic requested local pcc yesterday..it means they took action on my file. i also heared from someone when you go through mp then officer have to provide the reason of delay and will start work on your file whereever it is stuck. Good luck.

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Yes it's better if you enquiry via mp. It worked for me. I contacted to Mp 20 days ago and cic requested local pcc yesterday..it means they took action on my file. i also heared from someone when you go through mp then officer have to provide the reason of delay and will start work on your file whereever it is stuck. Good luck.
Thank you. What's your AOR?

sekhon22

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
Ok. and they didn't request for RCMP report since? On my gcms notes its saying NRT under RCMP. I believe they wont request for it again. not sure
I submitted in July as well that time. I don't know why they ask again or it's more than six months time now.

anotherone11

May 8, 2018
How to contact local MP ?

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
Below is the link to the form that they requested as my additional documents:

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf

They basically wanted me to repeat myself with stating the breakdown of my personal activities again (to be fair, I had generalized mine as 2010-2013 I was at University without saying I went home for the summers etc.. so I chose to break it down further this time around. I don’t know if that made any difference to them but I thought it would not hurt).
Cool. Thanks. You have a safe flight to Canada :)

Priyal1717

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
31/7072018
AOR Received.
31/07/2018
Finally I got The Golden E-mail

AOR 25th July
MEP 4th Sep
IP 1 4th Sep
IP 2 20th Feb
PPR 1st March

Thank God the wait is over.

Special Thanks to @tobs who answered each and every question of mine.

Wish you all get the PPR Soon.
Once again thank you all for your support.
Congratulations

tania311291

Dec 21, 2018
Hi everyone...
I am a resident of India...my husband has a Canadian PR but right now he is in India. My Sister - in-law (husband's sister) is also a PR and is staying in Canada...WHile applying for my PR, we did ourselves through express entry using my sis-in-laws points ....my total score as 453....I have 3 years of work experience....I got extra 15 points for my sis-in-law while my husband is still in India...I applied under FSW category...
Applied on June 10, got invitation on June 13, and submitted all my documents on July 10. My medical was passed in August 1st week but after that I got no reply....Been more than 7 months now....
I called CIC twice and they told me to wait....revealed nothing useful....Ordered GCMS notes yesterday...

Just wanted to ask if the points that I got using my sis-in-law is valid enough? Is the delay bcz of any reference ? Is this method of applying correct??
I am getting really worried now as my husband and I planned to move by feb and I am still without any response from CIC....
any special recommendations @tobs ?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi everyone...
I am a resident of India...my husband has a Canadian PR but right now he is in India. My Sister - in-law (husband's sister) is also a PR and is staying in Canada...WHile applying for my PR, we did ourselves through express entry using my sis-in-laws points ....my total score as 453....I have 3 years of work experience....I got extra 15 points for my sis-in-law while my husband is still in India...I applied under FSW category...
Applied on June 10, got invitation on June 13, and submitted all my documents on July 10. My medical was passed in August 1st week but after that I got no reply....Been more than 7 months now....
I called CIC twice and they told me to wait....revealed nothing useful....Ordered GCMS notes yesterday...

Just wanted to ask if the points that I got using my sis-in-law is valid enough? Is the delay bcz of any reference ? Is this method of applying correct??
I am getting really worried now as my husband and I planned to move by feb and I am still without any response from CIC....
any special recommendations @tobs ?
I'm a bit confused.
Your husband already has a PR but you're applying on your own as a primary applicant and claiming sibling point for his sister??

tania311291

Dec 21, 2018
I'm a bit confused.
Your husband already has a PR but you're applying on your own as a primary applicant and claiming sibling point for his sister??
yes....since If I ha to claim my husbands' points, he had to be in Canada....but after marriage, he is here only