Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Or another option is to call IRCC for landing..
I think calling to schedule the landing delays the entire process. I read they give dates farther away due to some backlogs.

Reactions: cecict

boynextdoor6

Feb 5, 2019
PA has no declared duties in Primary NOC
This is the issue. It's wither you didn't submit a Job duties/work reference letter for your primary NOC or the duties you wrote doesn't match with what's on CIC's website.
Dear All,

Thank you for all your support and useful information found in this forum. It really saves time. I have now received the reference letters from all my employers (previous, current) and uploaded them. I did noticed a potential error in my application from the GCMS report.

1. I work in my current company since 2010. There is a section called Employment History in GCMS document and an entry for this employment. It has a field called "Studying full time at the same time = No"
2. But, I have been studying MBA in distance education. I have marked this as Full Time because i calculated to have more than 15 hours per week (Class room sessions and Project Work) - Between 2011 and 2013

Is this a problem? If yes, how to rectify this? (Should i make the education as Part Time (will this affect my CRS Score?) , Or should I make my employment section to change as "Studying full time at the same time = Yes" (this is just 2 years study when compared to 8+ years of employment)?

3. Should I write a cover letter explaining above? (Letter of explanation)
4. Is it a good idea to write an overall cover letter (they do this for other countries like EEA immigration - should we do this for canada pr applciation as well if it makes any difference?)

Thanks again for your support and help. You all mean a lot to lot of us (newbies) like me.

Reactions: cecict

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Dear All,

Thank you for all your support and useful information found in this forum. It really saves time. I have now received the reference letters from all my employers (previous, current) and uploaded them. I did noticed a potential error in my application from the GCMS report.

1. I work in my current company since 2010. There is a section called Employment History in GCMS document and an entry for this employment. It has a field called "Studying full time at the same time = No"
2. But, I have been studying MBA in distance education. I have marked this as Full Time because i calculated to have more than 15 hours per week (Class room sessions and Project Work) - Between 2011 and 2013

Is this a problem? If yes, how to rectify this? (Should i make the education as Part Time (will this affect my CRS Score?) , Or should I make my employment section to change as "Studying full time at the same time = Yes" (this is just 2 years study when compared to 8+ years of employment)?

4. Is it a good idea to write an overall cover letter (they do this for other countries like EEA immigration - should we do this for canada pr applciation as well if it makes any difference?)

Thanks again for your support and help. You all mean a lot to lot of us (newbies) like me.
@cansha what do you think?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Dear All,

Just to be clear. Did you mark your education as full time or your job as full time? I'm not really clear on points 1 & 2.

boynextdoor6

Feb 5, 2019
Just to be clear. Did you mark your education as full time or your job as full time? I'm not really clear on points 1 & 2.
1. My current job is 100% Full Time
2. My Education (MBA) - I did in something called Distance Education. From where I come from we consider this as Part Time only since the classes are held only during weekends. But, I remember that when I am filing my Express Entry Profile, help time next to part/full time column said anything above 15 Hours per week is eligible to be marked as Full Time. When I calculated my class hours + project work, it felt that it can be said as "Full Time Education". (A note here - Me and my wife both did the same course, started on same date. But for her we had to mark this education as part time because she was not able to attend some classes during her third trimester)

So, To answer your question - I am happy to put the education as Part time (and that might be correct from country where I come from) but I would not change my work to Part time because that would be incorrect.

I can write an LoE to change the education to Part Time. But just worried if that negatively affect my application (in terms of CRS score or overall honesty of my application). But its honest mistake and i am open to rectify it asap.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
2. My Education (MBA) - I did in something called Distance Education. From where I come from we consider this as Part Time only since the classes are held only during weekends. But, I remember that when I am filing my Express Entry Profile, help time next to part/full time column said anything above 15 Hours per week is eligible to be marked as Full Time. When I calculated my class hours + project work, it felt that it can be said as "Full Time Education". (A note here - Me and my wife both did the same course, started on same date. But for her we had to mark this education as part time because she was not able to attend some classes during her third trimester)

So, To answer your question - I am happy to put the education as Part time (and that might be correct from country where I come from) but I would not change my work to Part time because that would be incorrect.

I can write an LoE to change the education to Part Time. But just worried if that negatively affect my application (in terms of CRS score or overall honesty of my application). But its honest mistake and i am open to rectify it asap.
"But, I remember that when I am filing my Express Entry Profile, help time next to part/full time column said anything above 15 Hours per week is eligible to be marked as Full Time. When I calculated my class hours + project work, it felt that it can be said as "Full Time Education"".
Then there's no mistake and no need to correct anything. Or am I missing something?

Dodoz

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
I'm tagging @Temade because she's in the same situation.
I think you can use a red pen to mark the salary payments in your statements very neatly.
Thanks @tobs
@ Temilade I hear we are in the same boat? When is your AOR? I requested for my statements of account (6 months) fee hours ago. Have you? We sure will get through this by God's grace

Dodoz

Star Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks @tobs

@Temade I hear we are in the same boat? When is your AOR? I requested for my statements of account (6 months) fee hours ago. Have you? We sure will get through this by God's grace

Reactions: Temade

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Any update on your application?
I raised CSE on Feb 17th and got a generic reply after 2 days from famous Matthew sir...
I am planning to raise 3rd set of Notes around first week of March...will keep raising CSE every 2 weeks to check the status....

Reactions: tobs

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha what do you think?

I think don’t try to fix something that is not broken. Analyst concern is not your education but your job duties so just address that. The reason they ask that question is because someone who did studies full time in Canada can’t claim to have full time work experience during the same time. That restriction doesn’t apply for Outland candidates and as such that field is immaterial to your case one way or the other. So just provide documents to support job duties for now.

FernandoKvra

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
I provided 2 PCCs, one from Brazil and the other one from Vietnam because I lived there for a while due to professional reasons.

The recommendation by the program assistant was to pass criminality.

However, notes 1 show the following:
PM-01 Assesment — Primary Applicant 1- Vietnam Police Certificate: provided: review required PC translated by notary EDocs: XXXXXXX 2- Brazil Police Certificate: Provided NRT Recomendation: Review Required

I don’t know why RR for these PCCs. I have no criminal records and both PCCs are the ones required by IRCC. They follow the exact specifications that CIC stabilished for vietnamese pcc and brazilian pcc.

I don’t know what else to do...any suggestions?
Hey Pantone,

I got the PCC from the Federal Police website. I just translated with Docsbase and submitted. It all went well!

Where’d you get yours from?

Reactions: tobs