+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

July 2018 AOR - join here

bibhu1234

Oct 31, 2015
The issue in your documentation seem to be with job duties so you probably need to sort that out.

It is irrelevant

There is a review required on funds. I'm guessing because you showed an investment account. if you already have enough funds in a savings / deposit account provide that and keep things simple

It could very well be a problem. I have seen RR cases on this forum due to missing dates. If you are planning to resubmit documents for job duties make sure there is date on those.
Thank you so much cansha! I will trying uploading new documents and update this thread when I have any movement on my case.

CanadianSympathy

Feb 11, 2019
We received this in response to the technical issue web form we submitted.

Good day Client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

OptimisticEric

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
We received this in response to the technical issue web form we submitted.

Good day Client,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
Agent Mathew by any chance?

Inbaraj

Feb 8, 2019
I’m CEC Inland applicant i.e. July 11th 2018 AOR and received COPR last week and waiting for Landing interview from IRCC.

Being a silent viewer these many days, I would like to thank everyone who sharing there details , it really helps me personally, in spite of long wait games, login to CEC every morning with no updates and stressful of 6.5 month . I would share my experience, hope this helps some silent listener like me.

My timelines are as follows –

AOR -July 11 2018

Medical Passed – July 27 2018 [ With profile update status]

Applied BOWP on Nov 08 2018 [ WPX expiry on Nov 11 2018]

No updates since Dec 6 2018 [Neither BOWP nor PR]

Dec 6 2018 – Background status changes with profile updates [AKA] Ghost update

Applied for GCMS notes – Dec 24 2018 and

Long story short:

Received Notes on Jan 24 2019 and to my surprise looks like File has been already approved on Dec 24 2018 and I have not received the PR email, so I called IRCC [No luck to connect with Agent] and send the case enquiry[ Standard response like everyone]. After 2 days wait, I checked with my employer – Since they filed my BOWP [ Not PR ].

CEC had send the PR email to our employer appointee lawyer as of Jan 6 2019 and this really surprised me, since I have included just my personal email address in the profile. Luckily, they forwarded me within the timeframe for passport submission.

To summarize, Please do check the intent communication email in GCMS notes [ in Page 3]and/or check if any of third party could receive your PR email and act asap.

All the best ! Pray God, that wait game to over for July aspirants cheers !

Reactions: Tinaaah and cecict

gmehta

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
How does one know if an update is a ghost update? I received an update today saying review of AD not required. Is this a regular update?

Inbaraj

Feb 8, 2019
How does one know if an update is a ghost update? I received an update today saying review of AD not required. Is this a regular update?
Its something you'll see on online stauts from" Submitted to updated" . Once you click on appliction it revert back to "Submitted" .
Sometimes the background wording might change other than that you wont be getting an email nor any status wordign change. This usvally we drive as " Ghost Update"

hell911

Champion Member
Apr 10, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Usually in how many days can we track the return envelope after sending the passport?